CherineAndCathydoll #3 Lying, Begging Scum. Likes to Let People Know She Doesn’t Pop Out Her Bum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waving about the mental health card, it’s not Ross Hall she should be going to it’s Leverndale psychiatric hospital across the road she’s needing

Reactions: 12
" I've never done this before " and " ah asked everyone before a done it " ....she's getting targeted 🙃🙃😭😭
Course she is! She’s getting called out and she hates it. Same as mushroomgate, she can’t stand it when everyone is calling her out for what she is.

Reactions: 10
I hope one of the folk with biggish accounts makes a tiktok calling her out for all her lies and bullshit stories she’s made up in the past as there will be newer folk on that app who will be none the wiser to what she’s been up to for years

Reactions: 9
Waving about the mental health card, it’s not Ross Hall she should be going to it’s Leverndale psychiatric hospital across the road she’s needing
Aye wee wifey might need to take her a day out to Ross hall for a ‘consultation’ and make a sharp turn into leverndale instead

Reactions: 7
She’s absolutely oot her nut in that last video but could still remind folk that it’s on her main profile 🤣

Reactions: 5
Nobody is jealous of you, ya walloper! People are coming for you because you are a known liar, you have swanned off on various holidays, constantly out eating, out buying shite like £7 toastie makers when all this money could have been used towards the surgery you want to “lead a normal life”. You have a better life than most who are on the NHS waiting lists, absolute C U Next Tuesday 🖕🏻
---
ALEXA play Ave Maria 🎻🎻🎻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Nobody is jealous of you, ya walloper! People are coming for you because you are a known liar, you have swanned off on various holidays, constantly out eating, out buying shite like £7 toastie makers when all this money could have been used towards the surgery you want to “lead a normal life”. You have a better life than most who are on the NHS waiting lists, absolute C U Next Tuesday 🖕🏻
Someone further up the thread stated all the benefits her and the wifey would be on. They’re raking it in, no wonder they can afford all these holidays and run two cars whilst not working.l and funding a deep addiction of opiate pain.

Reactions: 5
Someone further up the thread stated all the benefits her and the wifey would be on. They’re raking it in, no wonder they can afford all these holidays and run two cars whilst not working.l and funding a deep addiction of opiate pain.
They think folk are daft. She is finding out no many are with how little is in her GFM and all the videos & comments being made about her. They will have more money than the folk out working for min wage & thats a bleeping scandal!
---
What’s slebbery Tracy’s tik tok?
Weetracy

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They think folk are daft. She is finding out no many are with how little is in her GFM and all the videos & comments being made about her. They will have more money than the folk out working for min wage & thats a bleeping scandal!
The person said she’s getting about 1400 plus her rent and council tax paid. That’s a bleeping scandal, plus the wifey getting similar? No wonder these cunts don’t work.

Reactions: 10
The person said she’s getting about 1400 plus her rent and council tax paid. That’s a bleeping scandal, plus the wifey getting similar? No wonder these cunts don’t work.
Its disgusting. And she has the brass neck to put a GFM up. Her & wee wifey wouldn’t know a cost of living crisis if it came up & slapped them round their drugged up heads.

Reactions: 9
Im living for the lip sync queen going for cherine what a rant tracy 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Canny tell a straight lie no been out the house but running around asda announcing has covid, sitting admitting googling quotes for surgery, not even had a consultation....Cherine no bleep will touch you even if you pay them.... u begged a daft fanny of a doctor for an operation when the coast was clear up the royal ... theres duck all up with you thats not self inflicted only thing up with you is munchausens. You are sitting off your tits on the df118s and see the wee pathetic sharp canny breathe ... hahaha you can fair do some amount of talking for someone who is so breathless you want to start researching your kiddy on ailments a bit better ....

Finally angry plumber/ Tracey wae the caravan on yous go !!!! Yous have her down to a t with the tattle hoose wifes..... let's predict the weekend.... peddling tik tok shop tit, wee jaunt oot and up the royal greeting for the bank holiday finale.... everytime i see the meme with someone sticking earphones at there nose calling in work sick pretending its oxygen tubing reminds me of the cracker Cherine

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Been saving for holidays, yes benefits your scamming, you havent worked for it
..she is a pure parasite.

• Haha
Looks like the big beggy bertha cherine removed go fund me link from tik tok bio.... but still on go fund me..... Cherine no one wants to give u their cost of living payments had to laugh when i read the shite she verbally spews "to get this privately is non existent to me " on go fund me link... too right you fan dan