CherineAndCathydoll #3 Lying, Begging Scum. Likes to Let People Know She Doesn’t Pop Out Her Bum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the absolute shite that comes out this crackpots mouth half the time. Bumping her gums about the time when she was stick thin & had to go to the doctor to get build up drinks to put weight on 😂😂 when in reality she was full of the drugs!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s nowhere near her real face either. There’s a picture of her on here somewhere when she was in hospital and the filter totally slipped and I swear to god, she looked about 90.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched her story about her life 😂😂
Bought about three houses then jus ‘got a council house’ 😂😂😂
Worked in social care, just replied to a comment and saying she’s kept in contact with the kids she used to work with (yeah cause I’m sure that’s allowed)
I’m howling, why do these idiots talk endless amount of shite lol

Just watched her story about her life 😂😂
Bought about three houses then jus ‘got a council house’ 😂😂😂
Worked in social care, just replied to a comment and saying she’s kept in contact with the kids she used to work with (yeah cause I’m sure that’s allowed)
I’m howling, why do these idiots talk endless amount of shite lol
It’s the fact all this has been outed for shite. But she still cannot resist the urge to tell lies and make up a fantasy life. Plus the thick bastards that actually take it all in and believe it

• Haha
She was a social worker??
Naw😂 another of her lies. I wish one of the trolly screen recording pages would put a compilation up of her lies as a lot of her recent followers will be none the wiser to her antics

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s the fact all this has been outed for shite. But she still cannot resist the urge to tell lies and make up a fantasy life. Plus the thick bastards that actually take it all in and believe it
She omitted the Tenerife years when she was a mad steamer and her and that guy were running a bar and she drunk the place dry every night, making an absolute prize bleep of herself

• Haha
What a really weird thing to lie about 😂
She lies about everything. She produced a pile of certificates showing her qualifications back in the day that she’d clearly printed out herself. She’s a crackpot

Reactions: 4
She’s that much of a crackpot that even Tracey Short thinks she’s a crackpot. That’s really saying something.

• Haha
Remember when she lied on the radio about falling asleep when she was meant to be looking after these kids 🥴

• Haha
Has she actually had her reversal? I’m assuming not or we’d all have been treated to her flogging her tat in a hospital.

If she’s used the money for a deposit rather than that the mind boggles, I’d rather have a reversal of that than a house tbf. (No shade to those who need a stoma and it changes their life and is far preferable to the alternative, talking only about Cherine who basically got one for the craic and the attention).

My pal is convinced she’s had the reversal but no told anyone so she can kid on at some later point and get more gifts/gfm money from her followers

Reactions: 6
My pal is convinced she’s had the reversal but no told anyone so she can kid on at some later point and get more gifts/gfm money from her followers
Ohhh !! She doesn’t seem to go on about it or show it ! So defo this is possible !!!

She was going on about it the other day how she was told an operation won’t happen this year so she booked this holiday she is going on shortly & “bought the house” & then apparently there was a space for her to get it done but she “missed the phonecall” and by the time she phoned back, the space was gone. She would have cancelled the holiday & moving house if it meant she got this reversal. Never know what to believe with her 🤥🤥🤥

I think there’s a chance she was a residential care worker and a children and families worker. I don’t believe she was an actual social worker people just don’t know the difference

Reactions: 3