CherineAndCathydoll #3 Lying, Begging Scum. Likes to Let People Know She Doesn’t Pop Out Her Bum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cherine there, bravely posting about being a mental health warrior but aye, buy this stuff I'm punting to put on your hair.
duck off ya moonhowler.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m gonna check my browser history on my work computer on Tuesday because I’m sure I was browsing the site in there when I seen it. I deffo recognise the decor of that bedroom.

Reactions: 8
I’m gonna check my browser history on my work computer on Tuesday because I’m sure I was browsing the site in there when I seen it. I deffo recognise the decor of that bedroom.
has she taken the video off ??? I can’t see it

Reactions: 2
And see this pish she started saying when she selling her shite… “stop. Must watch this video” etc etc…. It hurts ma ears 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
There must be something up with cherine... nae trip up the royal on a bank holiday, no like her ... i forgot shes off on a wee jaunt, her that probably claims she can't go out the house but can do as she pleases when it suits

Reactions: 4
There must be something up with cherine... nae trip up the royal on a bank holiday, no like her ... i forgot shes off on a wee jaunt, her that probably claims she can't go out the house but can do as she pleases when it suits
Yes always funny how she manages the energy for a wee trip away

Reactions: 5
Can't forget the wee sharp breaths lol, bank holiday jaunt, maybe fantasy illnesses can take a wee break for gallivanting around, she's being unusually quiet apart from the video where she claims to be caked in shite.... aye cherine when you are ripping your bag off

Reactions: 3
Love how she has also taken products away with her to her air bnb to review 😂😂 what a crackpot ! Makes some ice coffee with the AIR BNB’S well stocked coffee machine
can’t believe she is passing it off as a family members house 😂😂😂😂😂

cherine do us a favour and remove your go fund cause you are being a total dodgycunt by paying for this air bnb and expecting folk to donate to your wee op you so desperately need ,, the pain looks to be really bad 😂😂😂 how can you even manage to get away eh
LYING BEG

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love how she has also taken products away with her to her air bnb to review 😂😂 what a crackpot ! Makes some ice coffee with the AIR BNB’S well stocked coffee machine
can’t believe she is passing it off as a family members house 😂😂😂😂😂

cherine do us a favour and remove your go fund cause you are being a total dodgycunt by paying for this air bnb and expecting folk to donate to your wee op you so desperately need ,, the pain looks to be really bad 😂😂😂 how can you even manage to get away eh
LYING BEG
But her daft followers will tell her she deserves it after everything she's been through 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Latest video re some crap fake tan
- no make up on , no filter , says she will be honest
2AF091F0-B308-4E95-9929-7056C907DDEA.jpeg

fake tan gets applied and you can see the filter move😂😂😂😅
Honest Cherine 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Latest video re some crap fake tan
- no make up on , no filter , says she will be honest View attachment 2157231

fake tan gets applied and you can see the filter move😂😂😂😅
Honest Cherine 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ha ha ha ha ha - what a walloper! Jesus wept, she thinks we are all as thick as her gullible followers. I am embarrassed for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s more accurate but she still has some sort of filter on there. Her face is terrible, she looks about 80.

Reactions: 8
It’s the vertical lines at the side of her mouth I find odd
Of course has to drop it in she is still in lots of pain ! Yawwwwwnnnnnnnnnmm
---
And blames social media for her being on the verge of depression!! Well bleeping come off it then!!
love how she knows she is verging on it
Sorry but another thing she just adds to her list

Reactions: 7