CherineAndCathydoll #3 Lying, Begging Scum. Likes to Let People Know She Doesn’t Pop Out Her Bum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s more accurate but she still has some sort of filter on there. Her face is terrible, she looks about 80.
don’t do drugs kids or this is what u have to look forward to 🫣
---
This I more accurate, or does she have an old woman filter on 😂

View attachment 2158914
and she had the cheek to say the picture below was her with the filter off 😂 shes maybe toned down the smoothing filter a tiny bit but thats about it 🫣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Right if her enablers can't see shes chatting shite "nae filter on hehe look at this make up" then shoves up a video of real cherine a few hours later i give up x

Reactions: 5
I cannot see hehe written anywhere without hearing it in her voice 💀
---
Am away to listen to Michael Jackson on a loop 🤣

• Haha
don’t do drugs kids or this is what u have to look forward to 🫣
---

and she had the cheek to say the picture below was her with the filter off 😂 shes maybe toned down the smoothing filter a tiny bit but thats about it 🫣
so obvious! She thinks folk are mugs
she has more creases on her face than a linen suit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is doing this again for the TT shop but could actually cause others harm. I'm a huge advocate of CBD having used it and researched while helping out a company for 5 years. You need to start on a low dose and build up slowly as too much too soon can make you feel worse. The company should also have verified lab reports to prove their product is as it says.
The big thing is that those that take certain meds need to be careful with it as you need to leave either a 2 or 4 hour gap as they could get more or less of the med due to the way it metabolises e.g. Blood pressure, beta blockers, statins etc. This applies to certain supplements too. She is treading a dodgy path here.

She is doing this again for the TT shop but could actually cause others harm. I'm a huge advocate of CBD having used it and researched while helping out a company for 5 years. You need to start on a low dose and build up slowly as too much too soon can make you feel worse. The company should also have verified lab reports to prove their product is as it says.
The big thing is that those that take certain meds need to be careful with it as you need to leave either a 2 or 4 hour gap as they could get more or less of the med due to the way it metabolises e.g. Blood pressure, beta blockers, statins etc. This applies to certain supplements too. She is treading a dodgy path here.
Agree completely with this. Just seen Gary Paterson selling this too. He started on 5000mg 🥴 so many Scottish tiktokers selling it now and all seem to be starting on highest strength.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Agree completely with this. Just seen Gary Paterson selling this too. He started on 5000mg 🥴 so many Scottish tiktokers selling it now and all seem to be starting on highest strength.
He’s always in about, selling shite. He’s a wrong yin. So fake.

Jeezuz! Recommended starting dose is 50-150mg every 4-6 hours, that's why so many try it then give it up as they end up feeling worse. Would love to see the lab reports to see if that really is 5000mg :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
He’s a total fud, him and Leanne Orr are so fake. Put across this sweet and nice image but can tell they’re nasty wee fuckers 😆
Ave said it afore hens but gary Paterson needs his ain thread, louis Spence fae wish who would go to the opening of an envelope

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ave said it afore hens but gary Paterson needs his ain thread, louis Spence fae wish who would go to the opening of an envelope
Your wish is my command 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Your wish is my command 😊

Yes @Lrkn27, between this and Vavron this has been a cracker of a day on the old Tattle. Thanks luv.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh, what’s happening with Vavron? I’ll need to take a wee look - had to come off her thread - she was annoying me so much! 😳🤣
Claimed tattle was blocked from her phone by her family and she didn’t care what was wrote about her. Then her hairdresser has filmed her getting her hair done while she scrolled ex bestie Aimee’s thread then claimed it was a “honeytrap” (she really needs to look up the definition of the word 😂) to reel us in then said it was a screen recording sent to her but you can’t scroll a screen recording 😂 its been brilliant on her thread today 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Claimed tattle was blocked from her phone by her family and she didn’t care what was wrote about her. Then her hairdresser has filmed her getting her hair done while she scrolled ex bestie Aimee’s thread then claimed it was a “honeytrap” (she really needs to look up the definition of the word 😂) to reel us in then said it was a screen recording sent to her but you can’t scroll a screen recording 😂 its been brilliant on her thread today 😁
Thinks she is clever- canny even mind her own lies! x

Reactions: 2
She is bang out of order for this !!!
CHERINE HOPE YOU READ THIS YOU BEGGY FKN SCUM !! Taking folks money for an op and you go and spend £300 on this !!
Here’s my honest review - you are a total and utter dick !! Karma will get you !!

Go fund me set up but bought a shark hairdryer 🙄
g

• Angry
  • Heart