Cherineandcathydoll #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anno its the weans they dont think on.... I feel exactly like that wae rosie with Tylor he will defo most likely get picked on... her wae vibrators...bullets.. lube... randoms in... coke use.. its a shame these weans are totally innocent but they have parents that just dont give a damn about embarrassing them....

Reactions: 13
I was just scrolling my fyp there & everybodies fave bullshitter just appeared with one of her videos when she was flying out last Monday.

Just reading the caption & it said “see you all in a few weeks” More lies making people think she was away for weeks she really can’t help herself with her lies!

Reactions: 5
Next step after the Buchanan Galleries is Only fans I think she'd do well. Though everyone says Stef is lucky to have her, I think it's the other way about. Shes lucky to have him. I really don't know any guy who would let his wife or partner do that in a shopping centre. Not a supporter of them. Just think he puts up with a lot from her. Need to curb the drinking though. That would help with the weight shit thing hes doing. Hope this makes sense just took a painkiller

Reactions: 13
Jules cleaning just popped up she said today she cleans her living room every night for 4 hours

Listening to the drugs don't work

Reactions: 4
Savage

Reactions: 2
omg could just imagine her doing videos promoting her only fans totally agree think the guys a saint putting up with her…

Jules cleaning just popped up she said today she cleans her living room every night for 4 hours

Listening to the drugs don't work
don’t know how she doesn’t walk about with sun specs on in that house with all the tacky glitter stuff she has….too much!

Reactions: 3
don’t know how she doesn’t walk about with sun specs on in that house with all the tacky glitter stuff she has….too much!
A was thinkin aw that gold hanging fae her looks like it could do with a wee polish but that might cause too much glare with the glitter

I have decided after reading these comments that I too shall jump on the band wagon, see if I create a wishlist would yeez all just chip in and get me a new hoose while we are at it fs honestly pots, tablets, apple devices bunch of scroungers

Reactions: 8
joseph_h21 He was leaving TikTok but still on bumming up Emma in comments big ride he is

They even tagged Emma’s mawwww I would go mental

I have decided after reading these comments that I too shall jump on the band wagon, see if I create a wishlist would yeez all just chip in and get me a new hoose while we are at it fs honestly pots, tablets, apple devices bunch of scroungers
I need a hoose to with a big back garden please.

Totally agree my other half is so easy going but even he would be like wtf u doing hen if I started that theres a difference between having self confidence and making a total tit of urself. No doubt we'll all be jealous for saying that but not in the slightest I just find it absolute cringe anyone doing that no matter what age

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.