Chelsee Healey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd of thought she'd of gotten better at photoshopping by now.

The lack of mask wearing too! The odd time she's had one on... It's been on her chin!

Reactions: 3
I've been rewatching Waterloo Road and it's nice to see her more natural, albeit a lot younger!

Reactions: 3
No i’m sorry but why is this thread not more active? Stupid bint has posted 3 videos today. Of her eye bleeping herself in fake clobber. The soft cow has put an emoji over her face when she is back from focus coz no doubt the filter has come off. What an absolute self obsessed riot she is. Why does she think anyone would want to see 3 videos of her just looking at herself 😡😡😡 bleeping BOILS MY PISS

Reactions: 10
Surprised her rant after Jake McLeans funeral didn’t make it over here, these girls have no shame!

Reactions: 1
What was said?
Sorry, didn’t mean to be so vague I’ve linked the start of her rant here. I didn’t take screenshots of her stories at the time as saw them on the Yasmin thread, seems like she was one of Jake McLeans Harem of women too 🙃 but went off on one after his funeral, I haven’t seen anything from her since!