Chelsee Healey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw on the actress that plays Mercedes in Hollyoaks, her Instagram that her and her little boy were at chelsees daughters party. From one of the pictures there were more than 6 people in the background then add on this lady and her son and the lady playing elsa. Is it still only 6 people in your house/garden??

Reactions: 1
I saw on the actress that plays Mercedes in Hollyoaks, her Instagram that her and her little boy were at chelsees daughters party. From one of the pictures there were more than 6 people in the background then add on this lady and her son and the lady playing elsa. Is it still only 6 people in your house/garden??
Rules don't apply to this one. She was at an illegal rave the other week.

Reactions: 4
Does she come from a wealthy family cause her niece/cousin Maizie is always in designer gear and going on expensive holidays and I think she’s only 16/17

• Haha
This girl is peeing me off. The pouting with the fish lips and encouraging her daughter in her latest stories and also filming whilst driving with her kid in the back!! Vile girl!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell has she had her lips done again? They look absolutely ridiculous in her stories 🤦‍♀️

QUOTE="champagnepinkk, post: 2129265, member: 17738"]
I always wonder this lol.. apparently it’s Jack Malloy?
[/QUOTE]
Yeah it is just looked it up I remember her being with someone then he was gone whilst looking it came up that her daughter got racially attacked sickening no one should have to deal with that let alone a child :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Her little girl is on her stories today saying "it's pissing down" .....nice...stay classy Chels

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Im surprised this thread isnt more active but then again she's a nobody. But again filming herself pouting and looking like a dick whilst driving. Cant stand the way she eye fucks the camera

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I can’t find it? She used to be so be so active now it’s just disappeared
She posted on her stories im sure, about somebody saying about either her looks or someone elses looks, then straight after she deleted her instagram.

What’s the latest craic with her on Instagram? She’s set up a travel page, I gave it a follow to be nosey and she’s recruiting (or trying to recruit) others to this travel company to earn commission booking cheap holidays or something? Seemed a right dodgy set up to me from the start, she’s posting tonight that her new account has been reported and deleted three times now when all she’s trying to do is sort us out cheap holidays 😏 okay hun

She's back on insta...but she...like the rest of them have pissed off to Dubai. The NYE outfit was an eyefull......she has a tiny body which makes her head look huge.....very strange.

She's back on insta...but she...like the rest of them have pissed off to Dubai. The NYE outfit was an eyefull......she has a tiny body which makes her head look huge.....very strange.
I am amazed that these zlebs get these holidays to Dubai. I don’t think their followers can two pennies to rub together, never mind rushing to pay full whack for holibobs to Dubai because these losers have been there on freebies!

Reactions: 5
Wondered where this thread had gone 😂 did anyone see the post about her being trolled over her lips so she got them dissolved, but not because she was trolled 😂 shes still a twit and I hope her, like many influencers catch covid (not in a life threatening way) just so they realise what absolute scum bags they actually are