Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instamoron

I saw her on celebs go dating, and she was THE biggest diva there was. She walked out of dates not even half way, she was rude to men and she basically gave off the impression she thought she was better than anyone else because she is pretty. I had no idea who she even was before CGD. She made herself look like a really horrible, narcissistic bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
She has got to be one of the most insecure “celebs” out there. She’s ruined her face.

Reactions: 14

Amez-louise56

She edits her photos so badly and it bothers me more then it should

Either that or her floorboards in her house are bendy 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
How is the Eccles wannabe gangsters (laughs) moll only got this much thread ? I remember when I lived in Swinton & our neighbour was banging her & about 4 others (nice bloke but an absolute wrong un). I remember one time in Rossi (it was a friends birthday) she walked in head to foot in CHEETHAM HILL ROAD snide Fendi - it was evident it was snide. Ms Healey had a bad attitude & thought she was the main event - she quickly got put in her place by a group of women. (🙋🏼‍♀️ ok ok - I don’t like bad manners).

Kym Marsh got told to get to the back of the FUCKING Q in the coop after pushing in - no, just no.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

hrh89

VIP Member
Her lips oh my god. What a shame. She was pretty when she was in Waterloo road she just looked like a normal young girl now sad she has had so much work done.

Reactions: 12

Ladyloulou35

I know she's probably insecure but she's got such an amazing body, why the photoshopping?! At least make it less obvious 🤦🏻‍♀️
So sad, she was a pretty girl, now she looks like a Barbie doll that’s been left face down on the radiator overnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Boredinstagrammer29

She thinks she’s so petite and cute, she would eat herself if she could.

she was a arrogant stuck up bitch On CGD. Her younger sister is featured a lot and it’s a shame she does cutesy laughs while wearing mini body cons showing her behind. Total cringe. Waiting for the biggest local drug dealer to sweep them off their feet and live a life of luxury for free

• Haha
Reactions: 11

pazwaz

I’ve just checked her instagram. Her lips are massive!! What a clip. Also how can she afford all the designer gear? It must be knock offs!

Reactions: 10

Sheila Bloom

No i’m sorry but why is this thread not more active? Stupid bint has posted 3 videos today. Of her eye fucking herself in fake clobber. The soft cow has put an emoji over her face when she is back from focus coz no doubt the filter has come off. What an absolute self obsessed riot she is. Why does she think anyone would want to see 3 videos of her just looking at herself 😡😡😡 fucking BOILS MY PISS

Reactions: 10

Belulah

VIP Member
I just think of when she announced she had a girl and amongst the vulgar amount of balloons in the recovery room was a pink McDonalds balloon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Im surprised this thread isnt more active but then again she's a nobody. But again filming herself pouting and looking like a dick whilst driving. Cant stand the way she eye fucks the camera

• Angry

Death2unicorns

Couldn’t stand her on celebs go dating, as someone else has said she thought she was well above all of the fellas she dated and was rude to them

had a look on her insta and was disgusted to see her posting videos of her little girl swearing as if it was hilarious and also basically teaching her to ‘twerk’, she is pure trash

• Wow

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I haven’t really seen or heard of her since the Waterloo Road days. Just had a nosy at her Insta and WOW, I’m genuinely shocked. She looks like a whole new person!
Financially, I imagine she earns a decent amount of money from Hollyoaks, topped up by other sporadic appearances. But, I imagine she also gets support from her little one’s Dad, which will supplement her lifestyle. He’s got a history of cannabis production, so maybe he’s got cash to throw around?!

Reactions: 8

Norbs

VIP Member
Oh my actual god, I wouldn’t have recognised her. She’s turned herself into the chavviest thing I’ve ever seen. She’s repulsive.

Reactions: 8