Chelsee Healey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my actual god, I wouldn’t have recognised her. She’s turned herself into the chavviest thing I’ve ever seen. She’s repulsive.

Reactions: 8
I doubt Waterloo Road paid that well. Especially when she was playing a student, just one of many gobby chav actresses who could've played the same role. Maybe she got more when she returned, but doubt it was obscene money.
She’s just bought a stash of goodies. I know those Chanel trainers are £760 retail and shes used a shopping service so marked up to around £1000, shes got 2 pairs of those, an LV bag from the new drop and an assortment of LV clothing. Good on her I guess

I know, she's vile.
What’s with all the gun signs and being aggressive constantly?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She had decent sized lips before. She didn’t need to do all that and ruin it. She looks like a blow up doll now.

Edit: MY BAD. Correction, her lips were tiny before lol. I don’t know what I was remembering. I can understand why she got fillers now, I just don’t understand why she got so much. Doesn’t look good!

Reactions: 2
I haven’t really seen or heard of her since the Waterloo Road days. Just had a nosy at her Insta and WOW, I’m genuinely shocked. She looks like a whole new person!
Financially, I imagine she earns a decent amount of money from Hollyoaks, topped up by other sporadic appearances. But, I imagine she also gets support from her little one’s Dad, which will supplement her lifestyle. He’s got a history of cannabis production, so maybe he’s got cash to throw around?!

I think I am getting old and soft. She seemed so sweet and enthusiastic on Strictly and I really liked her. It makes me sad that she feels that she has to do this kind of thing to her face and present herself in this way. She was hardworking and fun on SCD and this seems such a shame.

She is truly insufferable. If she was chocolate she would eat herself. My main pet peeve with her is how she edits her pics. U can literally see every line bent and twisted. Total catfish. & now it’s these new videos (not her tiktoks altho they r cringe af too) but in her stories she constantly posts videos of her posing, pouting and eye-f*cking herself. What is the point? She looks absolutely ridiculous!

• Heart
I just think of when she announced she had a girl and amongst the vulgar amount of balloons in the recovery room was a pink McDonalds balloon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has been on MailOnline who have done an article about Hollyoaks bosses being annoyed with her for visiting Lauren Goodger’s ex Jake McLean and breaking lockdown rules. She sure knows how to pick ‘em - another convict.

Reactions: 2
Sorry but she’s a midget .. big head little body, her videos make me cringe so bad. Who even is she? Was she in the school programme years ago? Thank Christ we don’t have big brother anymore cause these fame hungry women would be all over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The line of the wall and the bottom of the wardrobe 🙈 if your gonna filter your pics at least learn to do it well
20200526_182420.jpg

• Haha
The line of the wall and the bottom of the wardrobe 🙈 if your gonna filter your pics at least learn to do it well View attachment 138742
Maybe she lives in a really wonky house? 😂 So funny.
She looks like an entirely different person in these pics. It’s so sad that she feels the need to change herself so drastically. And I fear for her daughter, being exposed to such a negative view of body image.

I know she's probably insecure but she's got such an amazing body, why the photoshopping?! At least make it less obvious 🤦🏻‍♀️
So sad, she was a pretty girl, now she looks like a Barbie doll that’s been left face down on the radiator overnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I commenter on her photo being badly edited and guess what.. she blocked me 😂😂 A grade twit! Only telling what everyone can see ffs

Reactions: 3
What the duck is they videos on her insta stories 😂 if she say suck one more time 🤢 and her face is fullll ov make up 🙄 silly bint

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She is so so bad at photoshop. Honestly! I wish she wouldn't and just let Be. She has a lovely body already but the embarrassing photoshop on her photos is just cringe!

Reactions: 1