Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a vile, self centred gob shite. She's live now and making a complete twit of herself as usual..

Reactions: 6
Its sad that she has mixed kids (half black) and is sooo racist towards other races. I think I’ve seen her say some suspect stuff about black people too but has she been racist towards them too? It wouldn’t surprise me if she has.

She seems like one of those women that is racist towards anyone that’s not white but will fetishise black men and biracial kids. She often boasts about having mixed kids too- she makes it clear to always mention that they’re half black and carries it like a badge of honour. Then she also uses them as some sort of defence whenever someone calls her out for her racism as if having kids with a black person suddenly absolves her from being racist. If a person is racist towards a certain race, best believe they’re racist towards every race. Those ppl are truly the scum and there’s PLENTY of people like that around.
I’m glad her kids don’t see her. Having a racist parent is so traumatic and these kids will even experience racist abuse from their own parent. And she seems like the type who’d do that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She went round in drunken circles last night between reporting anyone who writes on tattle to the police, to "squashing us like ants" to destroying us and straight up murdering us.

She said we are all to "suck our mums on Monday and suck our dads on tuesday"

Short of baking my dad's ashes into a lollipop, I don't see how I can suck him on Tuesday. 🤷🏻‍♀️

We are also all virgins with crusty feet.

More importantly, she also reminded everyone that she can't be racist because of her mixed race kids * yawn * and her outbursts aren't her fault, it's the fault of being drunk.

So to summarise, we can all be RACIST and its fine as long as we're pissed?

Get a life, Leanne. STOP DRINKING and get some help, you really need it.

The people egging her on are worse than her in my eyes.

She is very mentally unwell.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
She has bipolar and bpd someone said she is the ideal candidate for living an outpatient life
She openly says she doesn’t take the medication.
She also left her sons at 7 and 9 🥺
She also used to be a prostitute

She just needs help and tiktok viewers don’t care about her

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She has bipolar and bpd someone said she is the ideal candidate for living an outpatient life
She openly says she doesn’t take the medication.
She also left her sons at 7 and 9 🥺
She also used to be a prostitute

She just needs help and tiktok viewers don’t care about her
How do you know all this?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
To be honest im getting sicknand tired of the rants!!! The swearing going on on her lives! I mean she claims to be an ambassador for "the kids" yet swears shockingly and says the most hateful things on her lives, nice role model. I wish people would wise up to the fact that she only likes you as much as you gift and by the followers you have! I mean a 40 year old boasting about being "tik tok famous" is cringe worthy. A number of people are called trolls because they dont have many followers, let me remind you that you have to APPROVE followers first. Maybe some people dont want to expose their life to random people!!!!!!!!! She is aware that she goes off her head when drinking, do the rational advuce dear lady is to STOP BLOODY DRINKING!!!!! These lives, where she just sits, rants, gets hammered, make fat "j's" are becoming bloody boring and carry no substance! Yet you get those few arse kissers who keep egging her on!!! TIK TOK IS TOXIC!

AND NO ONE OWES YOU A THING IN LIFE! YOU WANT IT YOU EARN IT!!!!!!!

AND STOP USING MENTAL HEALTH AS A PLATFORM TO BEHAVE BADLY. IT IS NOT OK NO MATTER WHAT PROBLEMS YOU HAVE. SORT YOURSELF OUT INSTEAD OF BOTOX HAIR AND BUYING GOLD!!!!

AND EATING OUT ALL THE TIME.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She went round in drunken circles last night between reporting anyone who writes on tattle to the police, to "squashing us like ants" to destroying us and straight up murdering us.

Short of baking my dad's ashes into a lollipop, I don't see how I can suck him on Tuesday. 🤷🏻‍♀️

More importantly, she also reminded everyone that she can't be racist because of her mixed race kids * yawn * and her outbursts aren't her fault, it's the fault of being drunk.

OMG NOODLEBUDDY YOU NAILED THIS POST LOVE IT COULDN`T OF WROTE THIS ANY BETTER LETS BE FRIENDS.

How do you know all this?
Tell us more who`s her bby Daddy. Why was she put into a secure unit at the age of 7 ? That`s what she said...Remember she is a Pathological Liar & a Nobody

To be honest im getting sicknand tired of the rants!!! The swearing going on on her lives! I mean she claims to be an ambassador for "the kids" yet swears shockingly and says the most hateful things on her lives, nice role model. I wish people would wise up to the fact that she only likes you as much as you gift and by the followers you have! I mean a 40 year old boasting about being "tik tok famous" is cringe worthy. A number of people are called trolls because they dont have many followers, let me remind you that you have to APPROVE followers first. Maybe some people dont want to expose their life to random people!!!!!!!!! She is aware that she goes off her head when drinking, do the rational advuce dear lady is to STOP BLOODY DRINKING!!!!! These lives, where she just sits, rants, gets hammered, make fat "j's" are becoming bloody boring and carry no substance! Yet you get those few arse kissers who keep egging her on!!! TIK TOK IS TOXIC!

AND STOP USING MENTAL HEALTH AS A PLATFORM TO BEHAVE BADLY. IT IS NOT OK NO MATTER WHAT PROBLEMS YOU HAVE. SORT YOURSELF OUT INSTEAD OF BOTOX HAIR AND BUYING GOLD!!!!

Another amazing tattle thread yes i agree with all you have written i bloody love this tattle thread on her let``s keep spreading the word,more ppl need to know about her and tattle life SHARE SHARE SHARE ...

SHE NEEDS TO BE CANCELLED OF TT ANOTHER GREAT POST.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She has admitted it on many occasions that she upped and left her kids and moved to London to sleep with older men for money obviously she was in her 30s then so business has dried up somewhat ?
It’s one of the only consistent story’s she has.

Again I do think she needs serious help

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
So glad this thread has taken off and there's somewhere to discuss her without her followers defending her to the hilt on everything she's does, she's an awful human being who desperately needs help but doesn't look like that's going to happen anytime soon.

Reactions: 5
Isn't Laila in her live the one who gifts Riksta huge amounts? Or is actually Riksta according to some 😭

Reactions: 1
She seems like one of those women that is racist towards anyone that’s not white but will fetishise black men and biracial kids.
Fetishization. YES. Bang on the head! It's SO problematic for a white woman to do this. Also the way she pounds the pavement looking for an 'Arab husband' or the way she points the camera at anyone brown and shouts 'Mashallah', her constant co-opting of 'blackspeak' like she's a 15-year-old Eminem fan. By the way, all of this happens while she is NOT having an episode and is NOT drinking. Her defence that she is only 'racist' when she is drunk is BS. It is always there. It just comes out more when she is drunk. I have watched her for a while now and have seen her use racist language about black people, Asian people (South & East!), Arabs, Muslims, 'foreigners', basically anybody who isn't White English. The worst thing is, she thinks she is 'down with' all cultures and races, a 'woman of the world' but at the same time shouts things along the lines of 'English jobs for English people' at hotel receptionists. Also, I saw another clip on TT where somebody screen-recorded her live feed the day after the hotel reception incident and she literally said 'calling somebody a Curry Muncher is not racist.' WOW. I find it incredible that people still mod for her, they are literally supporting racism.

• Heart
  • Wow
Fetishization. YES. Bang on the head! It's SO problematic for a white woman to do this. Also the way she pounds the pavement looking for an 'Arab husband' or the way she points the camera at anyone brown and shouts 'Mashallah', her constant co-opting of 'blackspeak' like she's a 15-year-old Eminem fan. By the way, all of this happens while she is NOT having an episode and is NOT drinking. Her defence that she is only 'racist' when she is drunk is BS. It is always there. It just comes out more when she is drunk. I have watched her for a while now and have seen her use racist language about black people, Asian people (South & East!), Arabs, Muslims, 'foreigners', basically anybody who isn't White English. The worst thing is, she thinks she is 'down with' all cultures and races, a 'woman of the world' but at the same time shouts things along the lines of 'English jobs for English people' at hotel receptionists. Also, I saw another clip on TT where somebody screen-recorded her live feed the day after the hotel reception incident and she literally said 'calling somebody a Curry Muncher is not racist.' WOW. I find it incredible that people still mod for her, they are literally supporting racism.
I remember she was very politely and gracefully told not to say Mashallah whilst drinking by a guy she was dualling on live and she seemed to take note but then a couple of lives later she's in the street smashing a lid of a beer talking about Arabs and saying "Mashallah let's go to mine and have sex". Vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I remember she was very politely and gracefully told not to say Mashallah whilst drinking by a guy she was dualling on live and she seemed to take note but then a couple of lives later she's in the street smashing a lid of a beer talking about Arabs and saying "Mashallah let's go to mine and have sex". Vile.
well someone on here did say she used to be a PROSTITUTE.. haha she`s just spilt her beer all over the table lmfao.

Reactions: 1

She does go on about her mixed race kids. The kids that she abandoned..
So far as her "helping the kids"... what a load of tit 😅
Blatantly drawing all over a jacket she had lifted from TKMax, security tag still in situ..
Last night she spent hours drinking beer while yelling into her phone, calling everyone watching the train wreck, a pack of cunts.
She reckons she is fine when she's on the beer though..
But hey, we will all be sucking on our mama's when she sells one of her paintings for a million.
Ooh dahhlings 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.