Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I’ve heard her say in lives Lisa is her business partner she’s helping her with her fashion scarves, bags socks , but have you all noticed since Lisa has been staying with her, quite a few days now, she’s not been going live as much. I think Lisa is trying to save whatever money she’s invested in that collaboration and is trying to calm her down from having her vile out bursts it’s working but for how long 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
From what I’ve heard her say in lives Lisa is her business partner she’s helping her with her fashion scarves, bags socks , but have you all noticed since Lisa has been staying with her, quite a few days now, she’s not been going live as much. I think Lisa is trying to save whatever money she’s invested in that collaboration and is trying to calm her down from having her vile out bursts it’s working but for how long 🤷‍♀️
Is she live now? I haven’t seen her live in ages

She was on about 5 pm they went to the Christmas market by the Thames but wasn’t on for long

I can't understand her lifestyle. She doesn't work, yet has so many clothes and is always eating out etc.
She also mentioned that she has two sons she doesn't see.
She was on live this morning, eating a full English breakfast out in a cafe, eating with her mouth wide open. She was complaining loudly about how tit the WiFi was and responding to the comments out loud. She then started spitting at the camera. I would’ve kicked her out if I worked in a cafe - nobody wants to see or hear that out having their morning coffee!!

Reactions: 5
She's on live now in a very good mood engaging with passers-by which means in about an hour, she'll be in the pub, shouting at her phone, somebody will say the wrong thing and CARNAGE. I can't bear to watch anymore but if one of you could and then write up a summary here later, that would be cool thanks :LOL::ROFLMAO: :p BOOYAKASHA!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's on live now in a very good mood engaging with passers-by which means in about an hour, she'll be in the pub, shouting at her phone, somebody will say the wrong thing and CARNAGE. I can't bear to watch anymore but if one of you could and then write up a summary here later, that would be cool thanks :LOL::ROFLMAO: :p BOOYAKASHA!!!!
Spouting off how she is a world class chef having worked with Gordon Ramsey & Marco PW only to admit later that she just made half of it up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Spouting off how she is a world class chef having worked with Gordon Ramsey & Marco PW only to admit later that she just made half of it up 😂
I had to laugh when she said that before I think it depends on which day of the week it is as too whether it was Gordon or Marco she worked with

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Always says I was a chef 25 years ago! What when you were 15 😂

one of her mods PEACHES is a regular troll. haha
Someone called peaches has been on here giving posts the thumbs up 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I have to say just watched her live tonight I mean she's not home yet but she's had a really good night not kicked off not drank too much and I think she's made a new friend in that Kathy lady.

Reactions: 1
Always says I was a chef 25 years ago! What when you were 15 😂

Someone called peaches has been on here giving posts the thumbs up 🤷‍♀️
If it is the peaches mod that you say is a troll, my goodness she is up chelseas crack big time. All the mods are ar$e creepers and fake! Its too overly complimentary to be real!!!

Reactions: 8
If it is the peaches mod that you say is a troll, my goodness she is up chelseas crack big time. All the mods are ar$e creepers and fake! Its too overly complimentary to be real!!!
Chelsea's mods are an odd bunch. She's had a hard time trusting them. People have complained that they have been blocked after gifting Chelsea And after saying nice things. Some mods were definitely working against her. Also, some of the mods she has now, lushy brushy etc. Why do they mod for someone who constantly uses racist language? It's a reflection on themselves. They're basically saying they're okay with racism. Perhaps they are racists too?

Reactions: 9
more lies from her big fat mouth her son`s have nothing to do with her lol they must be ashamed of her. you are not a legend and you are plastic you fruit cake.men in white coats will be coming for you.YOU ARE A NOBODY PPL WATCH YOU TO LAUGH AT YOU NUTTER .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.