Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back on, her and Lisa. They mentioned they’ve been browsing this thread :LOL:, said something about us all being jealous, usual crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
jealous :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: do me a favour!!!!!!!!!! Isnt that always the thing to say instead of seeing what others see...

Reactions: 4
jealous :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: do me a favour!!!!!!!!!! Isnt that always the thing to say instead of seeing what others see...
Exactly this jealousy thing is so ridiculous instead of looking at herself and being accountable for her behaviour its oh they're so jealous of me. It makes her feel better about herself. She's on now apparently we could never get the men she can she's had an Arab Prince you know 🙄😂😂😂 someone asked how she can buy her art she said it's too expensive none of you lot on here can afford me im in Chelsea doing big business 😮😮 BS. Oh and she said sometimes I say things I don't mean... What like being an all out racist??? But apart from that she's fine 🤔🤔 as Ricki lake used to say denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why would anyone be jealous lol she has a massive forehead, looks like an ape, her lips are wonky after her botox .Her face is full of pot marks yes girls don`t be fooled she always uses a filter on tiktok.. as for her boys age 17 and 19 they want nothing to do with her. that`s why she ain`t seen them in years her baby daddy cant stand her shes not aloud anywhere near any of them....

Reactions: 3
Why would anyone be jealous lol she has a massive forehead, looks like an ape, her lips are wonky after her botox .Her face is full of pot marks yes girls don`t be fooled she always uses a filter on tiktok.. as for her boys age 17 and 19 they want nothing to do with her. that`s why she ain`t seen them in years her baby daddy cant stand her shes not aloud anywhere near any of them....
The filter 😂😂😂 it always makes me laugh when people say omg you're skin is glowing it looks amazing it's so obvious she uses one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The filter 😂😂😂 it always makes me laugh when people say omg you're skin is glowing it looks amazing it's so obvious she uses one
makes me laugh have you ever noticed at times the camera moves and you see all the crater pox marks, dry skin she has on her ape face lol.

Reactions: 2
I remember her saying everyone is jealous of her because she has the most expensive postcode in London or something 😂 pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What did she say about her childhood? I M really fascinated by her back story. Hasn’t she also got kids of her own?
She grew up in the care system and wasn't treated well. Then, at 16, she was out on her own and it seems she was taken advantage of by men. Very grim. She has 2 grown up children. From what I gather, and I don't know at what point, but things disintegrated and they ended up being cared for by their paternal grandparents. I find the whole thing desperately sad and feel it will only be resolved when she has successful treatment for her mental illness. She has been in a mental facility before and for whatever reason, it hasn't worked and so on it goes. A vicious circle. She'll survive, because she always has done but I feel most of her 'fans' on TT are there for the drama. They want things to escalate. And that will always hold her back. It's a shame, she has some positive qualities but she's also a monster.

trust me Chelsea no ones jealous of you,
To be honest, I'm a bit jealous that she's on benefits and can afford to eat out every day of the week!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yes sadly her fans egg her on way too much, not always in a positive way! Very fake.

Reactions: 6
I liked Lisa and couldn't understand why she was hanging around chelsea, then last night Lisa called someone a r e t a r d for asking a simple question. 🤢 did anyone watch? I got the vibe that Chelsea was getting on her nerves.

Chelsea is in a constant cycle, she's somewhat behaving herself at the moment after last weeks outburst but she's getting buoyed up and ready to snap again now because her followers are bigging her up.

Her narcissism knows no bounds, she really believes all these people watch her for her sparkling wit and talent when in actual fact she is just like early 2000s car crash reality TV and the toxic gossip rag culture. The people sucking up to her don't want her to succeed, they want front row seats to her destruction!

A lot like poor Amy Winehouse, minus the outstanding talent and money.

A witch LIKE ME.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Her narcissism knows no bounds, she really believes all these people watch her for her sparkling wit and talent when in actual fact she is just like early 2000s car crash reality TV and the toxic gossip rag culture. The people sucking up to her don't want her to succeed, they want front row seats to her destruction!
Nail. On. Head. She's Jade Goody for the Tiktok Generation.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s on begging again, drinking…same old pattern before a melt down. It is obvious she needs help but whilst she has people excusing her vile behaviour and egging her on it doesn’t seem likely she will get it. Everyone seems to come to their senses eventually, no one seems to stick by her long term. Even Lisa looked like she was embarrassed by her the other night.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.