Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow i saw it unfold last night on ricks live. it was epic. i have the video recording of the incident.

Reactions: 6
wow i saw it unfold last night on ricks live. it was epic. i have the video recording of the incident.
It's on tiktok was just on her live she's in complete denial again blaming all on the bi polar, missed it all last night but there's copies on tiktok people have posted I just can't believe there are still people on there saying oh just forget it today is a new day, it's disgusting..... She's horrible and will never change the poor guy on the hotel reception.

Reactions: 7
It's on tiktok was just on her live she's in complete denial again blaming all on the bi polar, missed it all last night but there's copies on tiktok people have posted I just can't believe there are still people on there saying oh just forget it today is a new day, it's disgusting..... She's horrible and will never change the poor guy on the hotel reception.
I missed it all i hope i can find it on tiktok she is a disgrace the monkey face witch..

how can we see the video is there any way thanks.

Reactions: 3
WOW WHAT A VILE WOMAN SHE IS!! I’ve just seen the video of her verbally abusing and being racist to the receptionist!!

Reactions: 4
OMG i just watched the video she needs locked up telling the guy at reception to go suck his mum`s pussy, she is a Racist Creature, oh she has just made another new tiktok account.. Chelsealeearttiktok .. as for her real name some ppl are saying it`s Leanne Feely others are saying leanne matin, anyone know what one is right ?

WOW WHAT A VILE WOMAN SHE IS!! I’ve just seen the video of her verbally abusing and being racist to the receptionist!!
I just watched it shes a disgrace.

Reactions: 2
I wish someone would upload a longer version of the live from yesterday. Apparently she was also threatening to hurt rickets’s daughter?

• Wow
I wish someone would upload a longer version of the live from yesterday. Apparently she was also threatening to hurt rickets’s daughter?
i was on ricks live when charlie came back. she was in tears saying that chelsea threatened to stab her and her sister. hate to say it but i kinda think chelsea needs help or be monitored as she is super on high risk right now. ive seen her past 2 outings and they were insane. if you google oliveto london italian and look at google reviews you can read the customers feedback from her outburst.

i was on ricks live when charlie came back. she was in tears saying that chelsea threatened to stab her and her sister. hate to say it but i kinda think chelsea needs help or be monitored as she is super on high risk right now. ive seen her past 2 outings and they were insane. if you google oliveto london italian and look at google reviews you can read the customers feedback from her outburst.
On high risk you say, she has been this way she is for years there`s no helping her drink and drugs have fried her empty brain.

Reactions: 1
I didn’t see the lives but I’ve watched the videos on tik tok, disgusting! The ricksta is on live at winter wonderland right now says he doesn’t want to talk about last night everyone asking if his daughter is ok

Reactions: 2
I’m not a doctor, but from my observations I’ve only seen her kick off when things don’t go her way. Then people pull her up over it in the comments and that’s when she blames it on the bi polar

Reactions: 5
she is vile, attention seeking racist witch who needs to be cancelled, people licking her ass on her live and this weirdo ricksta in the back of her live today defending her actions saying only god can judge, well god called and said ur racist
also just because u have black friends don't mean ur not racist because clearly u are

THERES NO EXCUSE FOR THIS BEHAVIOUR, BIPOLAR ISNT AN EXCUSE
THIS is like the 10th time now common TikTok this is vile

She's surrounde
she is vile, attention seeking racist witch who needs to be cancelled, people licking her ass on her live and this weirdo ricksta in the back of her live today defending her actions saying only god can judge, well god called and said ur racist
also just because u have black friends don't mean ur not racist because clearly u are

THERES NO EXCUSE FOR THIS BEHAVIOUR, BIPOLAR ISNT AN EXCUSE
THIS is like the 10th time now common TikTok this is vile
Agree with everything but I don't think it was rickstaa at her flat earlier

Reactions: 3
I stayed up and watched the whole thing unfold. 😑 it was shocking.

Ricksta was more concerned with looking good ro his followers than getting his 18 year old daughter away from 'chelsea'. The way he spoke to his girlfriend was appalling.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Ricksta was more concerned with looking good ro his followers than getting his 18 year old daughter away from 'chelsea'. The way he spoke to his girlfriend was appalling.
oh what did he say lol

Can someone summarise?? Who's the ricksta guy?
He is her friend i think she said she has known him for many years.

Reactions: 1

Yeah it was bizarre, talking bs to his viewers while she was sobbing at him to stop the live. Why he thought it was a good idea to take her out drinking when last time they did she was verbally abusing a young woman is beyond me. And the fact she was already not in the right frame of mind but at least was at home ranting instead.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.