Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not seen her on the past couple days is she using another account? Yes I get bad vibes from Rickstaa he’s definitely using her and a couple others on tiktok from what I’ve seen from his lives

Reactions: 3
I’ve not seen her on the past couple days is she using another account? Yes I get bad vibes from Rickstaa he’s definitely using her and a couple others on tiktok from what I’ve seen from his lives
She was banned from tiktok following her breakdown a few days ago she was live for 24 hours on and off like literally didn't go to bed, but she's been live on insta

Reactions: 1
Is this woman for real 🤦‍♀️ I literally cringe through her lives
Unfortunately she is, did you see her last night? 😮😮 I'm so fed up with everyone excusing her behaviour though saying she's bi polar, she may well be but there's still no excuse for shouting at people in the streets etc. You'll get those idiots today saying oh chels you were so funny last night 🙄🙄 she's deeply unhappy but has no real friends to speak of who will actually help her.. She's like a broken record.

Reactions: 10
Unfortunately she is, did you see her last night? 😮😮 I'm so fed up with everyone excusing her behaviour though saying she's bi polar, she may well be but there's still no excuse for shouting at people in the streets etc. You'll get those idiots today saying oh chels you were so funny last night 🙄🙄 she's deeply unhappy but has no real friends to speak of who will actually help her.. She's like a broken record.
Yes it’s awful how she behaves it’s clear the drink really doesn’t help her bi polar
She sits shouting I’m tik tok famous don’t you know send me giffs 🤦‍♀️😵😵 it’s awful!!

Reactions: 7
She reminds me of Karen Hauseman on tik tok.
Also is Chelsea trans or was born female and how old is she? No hate just being curious

Reactions: 8
How she gets away with her behaviour is beyond me!
She said earlier that someone keeps having kids because they are "all coming out disabled" and they want all the disability benefits. Also people are jealous because she is famous, apparently.

Car crash.

She reminds me of Karen Hauseman on tik tok.
Also is Chelsea trans or was born female and how old is she? No hate just being curious
Karen has had several strokes when she was younger I think, and some other stuff.

I understand that 'chelsea' suffers from bipolar but her drinking and smoking exacerbates her aggressive behaviours.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Last time I watched her she was banging on the door of Tiktok headquarters before it had even opened. The next time she was screaming at passers by outside Harrods. I had no idea she lived in a council property as I'm sure I remember her saying that someone bought her a house in Chelsea or something...Guessing it's all exaggerated. I feel bad watching sometimes but also she is probably safer with a public presence because her behaviour is very risky. She literally just strolls into expensive places and starts talking and filming to strangers!!

Reactions: 10
Last time I watched her she was banging on the door of Tiktok headquarters before it had even opened. The next time she was screaming at passers by outside Harrods. I had no idea she lived in a council property as I'm sure I remember her saying that someone bought her a house in Chelsea or something...Guessing it's all exaggerated. I feel bad watching sometimes but also she is probably safer with a public presence because her behaviour is very risky. She literally just strolls into expensive places and starts talking and filming to strangers!!
I know! She got kicked out of the ivy for filming when she was asked not too, two nights ago she left a Italian restaurant in Chelsea without paying saying the food was Shi* the other customers got involved and asked her to leave she started shouting at them. The trouble is those people that watch her on tiktok encourage it they even went on the Google page for the restaurant and left fake reviews I think some people even called the restaurant...I think Chelsea brings something to their lives a bit of drama, entertainment they aren't interested in helping her at all.

Also the other day she let slip that she thought people on tiktok had used her for followers etc. I'm guessing she's alluding to rickstaa etc... She had people telling her that at the time but wouldn't listen.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know! She got kicked out of the ivy for filming when she was asked not too, two nights ago she left a Italian restaurant in Chelsea without paying saying the food was Shi* the other customers got involved and asked her to leave she started shouting at them. The trouble is those people that watch her on tiktok encourage it they even went on the Google page for the restaurant and left fake reviews I think some people even called the restaurant...I think Chelsea brings something to their lives a bit of drama, entertainment they aren't interested in helping her at all.

Also the other day she let slip that she thought people on tiktok had used her for followers etc. I'm guessing she's alluding to rickstaa etc... She had people telling her that at the time but wouldn't listen.

I suffered secondhand cringe at her behaviour in that italian pizza place Olivetos i think it was she has no self awareness and couldn't understand why she was being ‘picked on’ she seemed to have forgotten that she told a customers wife her Pu$$y was rotten 👀 her behaviour was vile and unjustifiable….she has the filthiest mouth ever 🤦🏼‍♀️ not a good advert for her art if she wants to sell them 🙆‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I suffered secondhand cringe at her behaviour in that italian pizza place Olivetos i think it was she has no self awareness and couldn't understand why she was being ‘picked on’ she seemed to have forgotten that she told a customers wife her Pu$$y was rotten 👀 her behaviour was vile and unjustifiable….she has the filthiest mouth ever 🤦🏼‍♀️ not a good advert for her art if she wants to sell them 🙆‍♀️
She is on the beg again The Ricksta Bought her a new coat, her wish list is a joke oh and her real name is not Chelsealeeart she is a drunken foul mouthed begger..

Reactions: 2
She is on the beg again The Ricksta Bought her a new coat, her wish list is a joke oh and her real name is not Chelsealeeart she is a drunken foul mouthed begger..
🙄🙄 That rickstaas a little rat I swear his intentions aren't good at all, I looked at her wishlist some of the stuff on there 😂 someone has named her "real" name on one of the reviews on that restaurants Google page.

🙄🙄 That rickstaas a little rat I swear his intentions aren't good at all, I looked at her wishlist some of the stuff on there 😂 someone has named her "real" name on one of the reviews on that restaurants Google page.
Do you know she made £3000 in a few days from ricksta giving her castles, she spent £600 on Botox, god knows how much on Gold Earings, Drink, and her daily visits to Mr Green as she calls it, Now saying shes a broke biatch. can`t understand why there is not pages and pages about her on here.

Reactions: 6
How she gets away with her behaviour is beyond me!
She said earlier that someone keeps having kids because they are "all coming out disabled" and they want all the disability benefits. Also people are jealous because she is famous, apparently.

Car crash.

Karen has had several strokes when she was younger I think, and some other stuff.

I understand that 'chelsea' suffers from bipolar but her drinking and smoking exacerbates her aggressive behaviours.
Well she keeps going on she has Bipolar she should take med`s but she don`t want them she is just vile.

Do you know she made £3000 in a few days from ricksta giving her castles, she spent £600 on Botox, god knows how much on Gold Earings, Drink, and her daily visits to Mr Green as she calls it, Now saying shes a broke biatch. can`t understand why there is not pages and pages about her on here.
Omg same I couldn't believe there wasn't already a thread on here for her! I know that tiktok take quite a large percentage of the gifts she is given but still as you say she's making a bit I mean she's not exactly that successful from what I can see with selling her art. She's always eating out and buying beers etc. Did you see her painting get kitchen the other day? I thought for sure she was having some kind of breakdown she was like a women possessed.

Reactions: 4
Omg same I couldn't believe there wasn't already a thread on here for her! I know that tiktok take quite a large percentage of the gifts she is given but still as you say she's making a bit I mean she's not exactly that successful from what I can see with selling her art. She's always eating out and buying beers etc. Did you see her painting get kitchen the other day? I thought for sure she was having some kind of breakdown she was like a women possessed.
Lol yeah i seen her paint the kitchen the sink with Black Radiator paint the worktops and the windows. shes painting all her floors white she defo not right in the head, Always complaining in places she eats in. she`s barred from everywhere so she has to go further to eat and drink, Also the lies that comes from her vile mouth are laughable. her so called followers all lick her arse makes me sick. she thinks she`s Beautiful but looks like someone from Planet of the Apes lol..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was having a meltdown screaming and shouting at the screen lol about the Ricksta next thing shes out on the town with him, did you see her dancing around like the clown she is as for her clothes omg looks like a leotard and tights with socks, was right up the crack of her fat ass lol

She was having a meltdown screaming and shouting at the screen lol about the Ricksta next thing shes out on the town with him, did you see her dancing around like the clown she is as for her clothes omg looks like a leotard and tights with socks, was right up the crack of her fat ass lol
What was she saying about rickstaa I missed that..I saw that leotard thing she got it from tkmaxx everyone saying how amazing it was 🙄 I saw him earlier on my fyp he was on the Southbank I really can't stand him one bit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.