Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she even say that was transphobic? She said that EQ was born a man (fact), EQ cannot produce children (fact) and she said EQ isn’t a real woman (fact, if we’re going by the definition of the word woman in the literal Oxford dictionary).
View attachment 1465083
What else did she say? The only part I saw was when she said that.
End of the day EQ is a bleeping disgrace and has no right to moan about harm to the trans community when she has sat there on live and took the piss out of disabled people and POC many times.
Absolutely spot on! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 1
Won’t EQ take legal action like she did with BQ?
👀 that’s a good point, she used to wind BQ up let her go mental on live record it and then reported her, I think BQ brandished a gas rifle with a few threats.

What was the actual charge she got against EQ?

But yeah wouldn’t be surprised if she does the same again

Reactions: 2
👀 that’s a good point, she used to wind BQ up let her go mental on live record it and then reported her, I think BQ brandished a gas rifle with a few threats.

I think it was something to do with transphobia.

BQ went round her house and smashed her door in / threw paint or something I believe

Does anyone know what these supposed transphobic comments were from BQ?
No, I can barely remember it all now & everything about it seems to be vague.

I would imagine the fact she actually turned up to Eq’s bolstered the charge!

not sure it would all get that far with CLA if EQ did report her.
DEAFFE10-7C73-49BD-9D56-4B0C463FBE74.jpeg

BQ gives no fks does she 😂 but EQ does this, she winds people up knowing they’ll lose their tit if they’ve got mental health problems or have ADHD like BQ does, she’s sick in the head for doing that,
Yeah EQ knows exactly what she’s doing. It’s extremely twisted & calculated

Reactions: 5
I thought she had BQ done for transphobia comments on TT.

Oh really. Bloody hell 😂
You know what gets me about her she kicks off when anyone uses the wrong pro noun but she is allowed to be really sick towards all kinds of people on TT. I am not saying it makes it ok but CLA has been pushed to her limits given her mental health atm. I'm sure its not ok to say half the stuff she says. I'm doing my best to keep my views to myself on this but its not all one way.

Reactions: 11
You know what gets me about her she kicks off when anyone uses the wrong pro noun but she is allowed to be really sick towards all kinds of people on TT. I am not saying it makes it ok but CLA has been pushed to her limits given her mental health atm. I'm sure its not ok to say half the stuff she says. I'm doing my best to keep my views to myself on this but its not all one way.
100% agree. She’s sick in the head pushing these people that she knows have these conditions. She’s twisted.

Reactions: 4
False alarm, I too thought it was her son but it’s not!

it’s the boyfriend of a girl called Leah who seems to have stayed there?

• Sad
Yeah this is odd, the girl is one of her ex mods and the boy is her bf? They are 19. Taking over the live to promote their own stuff 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.