Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
She needs serious help and shame on EQ for winding her up non stop for the last 6 months then acting all innocent last night. It’s fucking weird manipulative behaviour of a clearly mentally ill person.

Reactions: 10

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
we need a code word for tattlers watching the lives, so we can low-key communicate without being blocked 👁
No, we don’t. The rules are keep it on tattle, a bunch of people on this thread tried to take it off tattle a few weeks ago and got themselves (and nearly the thread) banned.

• Heart

MsFatBooty

Shes grim, turning the comments off and calling people haters even though one of the guys friends clearly said 'they're going mad about you mate' more than once. Funny that she can't bear to even sit next to men in a restaurant apparently, but can laugh off people rightly commenting about a man forcefully mouth kissing her 🤷🏼‍♀️

LailaEzzat

I watched her live earlier and can you imagine a man doing and saying the same things to women and girls. It’s actually disgusting and uncomfortable to watch. Can you imagine the uproar if it had been Mo Deen saying he was going to r*** Chelsea smh and then she was asking a boy on the bus for his number, he looked the same age as her sons. She gives off big predator vibes.

B6C718B4-9A96-4685-9AD1-79ACF63A5328.jpeg

• Sick

DuckDuck

VIP Member
She's got 3 ringtones on the sell , each contains a he same profanity
Now , realistically who is going to buy that? The 20 something chav mum in the school playground for all other parents and teachers to hear , probably got kids called Jayden , Kayden and Bayden?
Or the older person who will get looked at while others think * holy jesus to fuck what is that noise and what does it mean? *
I can see no self respecting person on the public transport thinking these ringtones are cool when the phone goes off.

• Haha
  • Heart

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
Haven’t properly watched her lives for ages, but I see all the video recordings on my FYP.

Firstly, I have a nightmare neighbour below me just like her. Shouting, screaming, smoking weed, up all hours of the night. I don’t find her on the microphone telling her neighbours to stop banging ending up as a ring tone funny in the slightest. She should not be allowed the privilege of a council flat given how she acts.

Secondly, the way she speaks to people in public is absolutely disgusting. I have now seen her twice berate homeless people, telling them to sort themselves out and stop begging. Pot kettle black. She makes comments about peoples appearances, was making comments about a plus size mannequin, comparing it to Sharon from Eastenders. Absolutely no self awareness of what she looks like herself.

Sorry for the rant, but the police/council/social need to sort this out. It infuriates me.
exactly! there's people on this thread and on her Reddit that find her hilarious and entertaining, need to give their head a wobble

Spanor511

VIP Member
So amusing washing her arse on live, wishing cancer on pple, being racist & eating like a pig. The things vile not 1 thing about her is amusing.
So if you read my comment clearly you would have seen she amused me this afternoon…..she wasn’t doing any of the stuff your getting your knickers in a twist about them. Peace out. Booyaka

• Haha

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Lmao tbf I love how she vibes to literally whatever music that comes on the alexa. Doesn’t matter what it is, she’ll dance to any old shit
If she didn’t spew such vile hate when she drank she’d actually be really likeable because she can be actually hilarious. Her mouth lets her down every time 😫

My2pWorth

VIP Member
She behaves and talks like she's still stuck in her early 20's. I saw she had gifted EQ and I just shook my head. How long can a person carry on like this for .... I need to know whether to cancel Netflix 🍿👀🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

brunettexxxbabe

Chatty Member
EQ and CLA both think they're big in the game but sit in their bedrooms. CLA in particular would get knocked the fuck out in about 5 seconds flat if she walked round Manc city centre carrying on like she does in London, EQ wouldn't even step out! Good job most Londoners turn a blind eye cos that shit doesn't wash up north (where she's actually from!) Bitch needs throwing in Piccadilly Gardens.

• Heart
Don’t worry, this is why most of the funny commenters don’t post here anymore and this thread is as dry as Chelsea’s ass crack.
Yeah I rarely comment on here now, I think a lot of people are over her, she's really boring with the same stuff everyday - wake up, go for breakfast, complain, send it back. Shout about EQ, Lisa, whoever else. Go home, drink/smoke, rant about whatever gets her attention, sleeps. It was funny for a while but now everyone sees through her, especially knowing a lot of it is played up for attention and views (by her own admittance)

Reactions: 9

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
No she sent it back because the sausages looked undercooked. But it’s the way she speaks to the waiter. So rude! Lost it because there were seeds on her avocado. Then goes on about how she used to be a chef and she’s just an English girl who’s very fussy. What’s that got to do with anything
Someone just said earlier it’s all the sand with her. Life on repeat. Getting boring. Her obsess with EQ is utterly ridiculous and pathetic.
if you are that fussy and a former chef, why not just go and buy some nice ingredients and cook your own food, it’s not like she has anything better to do? Just seems ridiculous to always go out and moan about every single meal 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9