Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Feska

VIP Member
Just shows how money grabbing she is .what about people who have no money and watch her all the time and interact in the comments. Boils my blood .
Precisely. I wanted to say this to her but I’m not going to subscribe to say it. There will be lots of people who blow smoke up her ass daily but can’t afford to subscribe or wouldn’t want to. She’s so thick. Just wants to hear how loved she is. Apparently she’s going to be much calmer because she won’t be affected by the trolls comments now 🙄 Let’s see how long that lasts

Reactions: 9

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I feel genuinely sorry for lisa, she seems like a decent person who is suffering from addiction issues and attracts bad people. Her partner is utterly vile and so is EQ… I feel for her a lot

Madamex

VIP Member
I'm shocked about the state of her arse too. She washes it in the sink. In restaurants. 🤢

• Sick

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
haha i hate the label EUPD - emotionally unstable really doesn't feel like a helpful label so I stick with BPD! whatever works for us all. 💗

but yeah I agree we can't definitively diagnose anyone online but she's missing a few key criteria based on what I've seen and she is definitely socially stunted in some way. the way she goes on is atrocious and seeing comments like "bless her she has BPD" really send me up the wall because attributing CLA with borderline will set our stigma back about ten years. 🤢
Amen to the emotionally unstable 🙌🏻🤣🤣. We just call it a wonky day in this house!

• Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
The thing is with the Pub, I totally understand why the man threw her out walking into a Gay Pub holding a camera the way she did, it's not the done thing for loads of reasons.

Feska

VIP Member
She's absolutely awful this morning. Calling her 'fans' out for not giving her enough, sobbing and crying then squealing chicken and maniacally laughing the next minute.
She’s literally wandering around London looking for trouble. She’s gone into a hotel now talking about hiring a private room for a meet and greet. Telling them she’s a celebrity . Talk about deluded. She’s in her pyjamas in a 5 star hotel. Hasn’t even had a wash or brushed her hair. Of course she’s having an ‘apple spritz’ 😆 She just chats 💩 all day long.

• Haha

MsFatBooty

Sorry but that is defo just another one of the lies she tells to generate outrage
I dont think it is, she has certainly had an uplift of sorts going by her scarring and you could 100% get cosmetic surgery on the NHS until not long ago if you could prove it caused you distress. Look at that lady who got famous for having implants on the NHS, can't remember her name but she made a tonne of money in the media in the aftermath.
I'm sure Chelsea of all people could have kicked up enough of a fuss to get it done.

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
Tbf there are quite a few tiktok threads on here that are fan pages. It's a discussion thread & while there are definitely some peoples posts on here I roll my eyes at It's all about different opinions.

As someone who saw her at a bar in Brighton when she isn't live on tiktok she is completely different. Sat for the 90 odd minutes I was there completely quiet. Yet saw her on tiktok later kicking off for no reason. I personally believe it's a act after what I saw.

To be fair there are far worse on this app and in real life that constantly claim and blame mental health. I genuinely believe she suffers from a genuine MH issue but she doesn’t constantly go on about it, whereas others use it to constantly validate their shitty behaviour. Mental health is used far too commonly now especially in the younger generation.
Are we watching the same Chelsea? 😂
Literally every time she says/does something wrong, she blames bipolar. Every person she comes across whilst she's out, she announces she has bipolar. She quite literally uses it on a more than daily basis to validate her shitty behaviour

Cagney250

Hi don't think she went live yesterday later on.She as just gone live just now.She was total disgrace yesterday rowing with harrods staff.Showing off in fancy hotel & restaurants with Modeen.Think he just scrounging of her.People are mad gifting all the begs on here.They all need putting down a peg or two.Reporting to tax office & dwp.Bunch of parasites taken advantage of decent people.Makes you sick

• Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Apparently she wants to go to an Iranian restaurant to eat some ‘arabic food’ (🤨) then she wants to shag modeen and booyaka him in the bedsheets.
He just wants to go to the mosque 😭

• Haha

keepingitg

VIP Member
An entire chat full of people did and she said they were haters and turned the comments off 🤷🏼‍♀️

Wait for Mo Deen to fly in on his scooter, she will soon leave with him and he can rescue her 🙃
She left them ages ago. Also Paul said it wasn't him it was his brother Paul. So his parents called both their sons Paul 🤔

• Haha

Feska

VIP Member
After complaining about the broccoli in the first restaurant she went into a second place ordered £74 worth of food and complained it was cold. After she’d shovelled most of it down her throat by the way. Kicked off to the chef and he told her she’d made a bad scene for him. So he said don’t pay and get barred or pay half and leave. Which she did. Horrible vile scrounger. Now she’s walking home shouting her head off. I think she’s triggered because EQ and Lisa are on holiday together. She’s talked about them a lot. She’s crying about her sons now. And in a instant she’s smiling and talking to someone about their dogs. Absolutely cuckoo - to use her own expression! She’s raging, shouting at the top of her voice, definitely needs help. Paranoid and manic! Comments are off.

Last edited:

keepingitg

VIP Member
For anyone in her comments saying she shouldn’t be live because of her MH, she is clearly not stupid as she makes out. She is smart enough to be earning via tiktok and she knows exactly when to pause the live and end the live when delivery man are at her door or when she is at appointments so that her real name isn’t revealed. She just ended the live because Goddess said the name of one of her sons, she knows exactly what she is doing and is very strategic about it. I have to give it to her she is entertaining but she can’t use her supposed MH diagnoses which we have no proof of as an excuse for doing/saying whatever she wants.
Very True I can't really watch much of her anymore. It's just the same waffle everyday just repeating herself, I'm an Irish, Arabs, going to America, I'm famous , 100 million views etc . She is just boring to me now

Windermere

VIP Member
Well at least she's right about one thing

"Rickster would never ever be interested in EQ, he's playing her"

Reactions: 8

Mrskane29

VIP Member
I agree! The way she speak to people when out. She thinks she better than everyone but then wants to play the 'council flat, come from nothing' in the next breath.

The staff at those coffee shops must dread her coming on.

EQ is vile but she owns her shit. Leanne blames it on everything but herself.
Tell me how Harcunt owns her shit? She hides it all behind an 'act' and 'insult comic'.... that aint owning your shit!

Reactions: 8