Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keepingitg

VIP Member
Welcome to the BPD crew, although under my local health authority it's called EUPD as they don't like the use of the word 'borderline' 😂. She unequivocally does not have BPD/EUPD, nor does she have Bi-polar disorder. I agree with you entirely that she has no empathy, her mania is drug (chemically) induced not emotionally related. Bi-polar doesn't on a needle point switch either, mania is day to day, week to week - NOT minute to minute!

I similarly hate how people think that by labelling her as mental health issue it's OK to behave the way she does. It's not, she is unstable from drug and alcohol misuse - that is the underlying issue and until it's resolved then a psychiatrist/psychologist won't get involved.
Leanne was in harrods the other day telling staff she was sczophenic (spelt wrong I know ). I think she just makes it up as she goes along to suit her agenda. Every word that comes out of her mind is a lie .

Reactions: 8

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
She must spend about 100£ a week alone then on house deliveries dropping in her drink and takeaway. I'm not body shaming her but because she has so much money now she is just constantly eating .
And the rest...! Eating I'm restaurants 2x a day 7 days a week, add the coffees, the beers and the takeaways - easily £600 a week plus.

I won't lie, yes I'm jealous. In this heat I daren't put the oven or hob on.... Salad and sarnies in this house 🤣

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Obviously people have different views on this and it can be a sensitive issue.

CLA has admitted herself she is undiagnosed, the first step is for her to do that, but instead she has just decided she has bipolar, not sought any treatment and uses it to be unaccountable for her actions.

such a good point above, about her having the presence of mind to change apps to pose nude, as she knew it would give her an instant ban, the point of her not acting like that if she was sober, so she does have control over her actions but alcohol is preventing any inhibition. That was the driving force last night, alcohol, not a mental health episode, in my opinion.

no one around her seems particularly concerned, they just say ’you know what Chelsea’s like she’ll be fine tomorrow’ bipolar episodes usually last a lot longer. It seems to be more her personality.

you See drunk people mooning/flashing in the street when they are drunk on a night out, that’s effectively what she did on insta.

what is the answer though? This is just going to carry on

• Heart

pitstop112000

Chatty Member
I just hate the way she makes everything about her. She doesnt care if she ruins anyones night as long as its all her.

Cla doesn't have my sympathy and I dont think EQ is bullying either. CLA knew full well what she was getting in to and she gave out far much more talk than EQ did. I dont understand why people see CLA as this delicate, vulnerable little flower, in my opinion her act is much bigger and worse than EQ. atleast EQ admits what it is

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
Is she doing ❄ on live?! Chelsealeelee41

She's also claiming that apparently a doctor said she had 27 personalities.

Now claiming she doesn't do coke... Oh, think she's just smoking weed off camera to be honest
A GP cannot diagnose anything personality related - only a psychiatrist and or psychologist. She chats shit.

She regularly is off her tits on ❄. You can usually tell because she gets nasty... Like she is now. Give me a fucking lion or go fuck off she's been shouting for the last hour!

Feska

VIP Member
Who hitches their dress up and hangs over the side of the bath to wash their backside live on TikTok 🫣. Why not put your phone down, get undressed (from the clothes she’s had on for 3 days) and step in the shower like a normal person. She’s extremely weird. Getting worse by the day.
Over the top ranting and threatening people again today only a matter of time until she’s blocked again.

Feska

VIP Member
It’s not just these people getting gifts, so many people on TikTok begging these days. I just can’t believe people are stupid enough to spend their money on them.
It’s a very strange phenomenon that I just cannot get my head around 🤷‍♀️

MsFatBooty

Shes been blocked again and all she's doing is sitting drinking an apple april aperol spritz people 😭

Shes off to the tiktok office. Let's hope its a day that mruktiktok is 'dancing' outside in protest

• Haha

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
Just saw on IG that DHB has tagged newspapers about what she did last night. I do get that if it was a man that did it most people wouldn't be defending him. I personally don't like people self diagnosing as feel it's dangerous & most people then use it as a excuse for their behaviour. A common theme in CLA threads & comments on TT etc.
One day she will get herself in serious trouble & a court ordered psychologist may well diagnose her with a MH illness but it won't save her from being held accountable for her actions.
She knows that by acting stupid the gifts roll in. She was even saying last night she may aswell start selling her pussy again as now it's famous pussy she'll make more money.
It's all for the money, I know she has always been abit odd but she was nothing like this when she first started TT.

josiejo77

Chatty Member
I do agree its a gossip site however that information came from people who actually knew her in real life. Her care worker came in and has spoken about her in earlier threads too. However i do agree she is damaged for whatever reason.

She is off her head at the moment though.
Her care worker if she even has one should not be coming on social media and discussing anything so I do not believe that for a second!

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Harcunt has wound her up so she can get up the leaderboard.... harcunt is nothing without making cla flip her shit!

ginge2804

VIP Member
I can’t understand gifting to random begs on tiktok. I can think of much better things to spend my money on. And if you did want to donate money; there are so many deserving charities

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
It’s not just these people getting gifts, so many people on TikTok begging these days. I just can’t believe people are stupid enough to spend their money on them.

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
I have a hunch this is all conspired by the lot of them. Nothing brings in the punters more than a bit of drama. It's like let's all be like bitchy they love that the views will sky rocket

• Heart

elvanse70

I just had to double take at her Instagram story, I thought she was fully sat there with no pants on and her blonde growler getting some fresh air!

EDIT: After zooming in, I’m actually debating if she’s wearing any bottoms. I think she actually does have her fanny almost out.
14EA2038-A039-416D-8099-AAB8EC42DA98.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
She has money because people on tik tok are gifting her .she made 20k in one week alone 2 weeks ago and she gets every benefit .so she is frauding the system. She is always like this, that's why she had no family or friends that want her in their life . She is constantly drunk, drugged off her head, racist, homophobic, transphobic ,aggressive etc . This isn't put on she is deluded and is a compulsive liar.
Amen to that! I'm so tired of people pinning down to mental health issues. Yes, I don't doubt that there is an underlying issue but it is exasperated by the coke and drink binging.

She had £23k 2 weeks ago and she spunked it all in 3 days in Harrods. There are TikTok videos of her admitting that she's defrauding the system, has never worked in her life and that the government is there for 'free money'.

Looking at the video that I regretfully watched she has thrush up her arse crack and clearly has an issue with wiping. There is no amount of bleach for these eyeballs....

• Wow

Lillyloo

VIP Member
What happened with Lisa and eq I wonder . To be fair lisa looked depressed and like she got a slap of a fish when she was on social media, I would think lisa is a nightmare to be around .
I’d take being around Lisa any day of the week rather than having EQ in my presence.