Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
Oh my....

She had gone to new limits. I've blocked her as I don't think I've ever been made to feel so uncomfortable. It would seem her son is there, she's talked about raping a 'batty hole', ripping eyes out and other bits.

This is more than booze, she is in full psychosis. I wouldn't deem her safe nor safe to be around either. I'm genuinely worried about that child.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

keepingitg

VIP Member
Also before gifting became a begging game, she didn't drink or smoke as much. I remember her going to the reduced Isle everyday to get her dinner. She has gone from that to spending 6k in harrods In 1 week to getting numerous food delivery's everyday ,all this just fits into her delusions that she is famous.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Lmao tbf I love how she vibes to literally whatever music that comes on the alexa. Doesn’t matter what it is, she’ll dance to any old shit

I dont see how people can defend CLA on here but hate EQ, they've both done and said similar things. Racism, transphobia, mocking/threatening physical and sexual abuse etc. You can't call out one person for it whilst laughing at the other

• Heart

DuckDuck

VIP Member
Did anyone see her say her ‘Illness’ is like Tourette’s and she just has to shout to let it out 🥴 she shocks me more and more every time I watch her lives
Yes , that's disgusting saying * y'know when tourette's people shout fuck fuck fuck * That's really not how ticks work for most people you ignorant cow
Then claiming her tourettes is shouting . She had to do it apparently, shes definitely unhinged but she doesnt help herself

• Haha

ginge2804

VIP Member
How can EQ be FEMALE if she has XY chromosomes and was born with a cock and balls? If you want to go ahead and separate sex and gender and say EQ is a woman then be my guest, but don’t go saying she is ‘female’ that’s just ridiculous and biologically incorrect.
I personally am happy to call EQ a trans woman because she has gone the full way and medically transitioned, but I can also empathize with women from a feminist perspective who don’t want to pander to it because they feel like their spaces are being invaded.

Also as others have rightly said, you can cry transphobia all you want but EQ is a transphobe herself, a homophobe and she bullies disabled people. She’s absolute scum and acts just as badly as CLA when it comes to dishing out abuse.
she has female body parts. She’s female.
the amount of transphobia in this thread is sickening

• Haha

HarryToby

She has some serious balls ill give her that.

If I'd done what she did and the footage was shared everywhere online I would never show my face on public social media again.

keepingitg

VIP Member
Ya she was kicked out of the hotel the other night and was just asked to leave a coffee shop now after complaints from customers. She is just roaring going around the place . Also a big tik toker is joining her later and I bet its goddess zzzzzzzs

keepingitg

VIP Member
It wasn't actually bq that threw the paint but was Katie bee. Eq will keep all the recordings of cla being abusive and if she doesn't get jailed over her mh her will put her in some sort of addiction rehab. People again blaming her mh , no people it's the 10 cans she drank and all the green she smoked all day and all night. Also why does cla go live with eq when she knows what will happen .

Feska

VIP Member
Did she eat the breakfast that she just ordered ? Yesterday someone was knocking at her door and not kicking her door so must have been the council.
No she sent it back because the sausages looked undercooked. But it’s the way she speaks to the waiter. So rude! Lost it because there were seeds on her avocado. Then goes on about how she used to be a chef and she’s just an English girl who’s very fussy. What’s that got to do with anything
Someone just said earlier it’s all the sand with her. Life on repeat. Getting boring. Her obsess with EQ is utterly ridiculous and pathetic.

Feska

VIP Member
Last night she left 2 food places, if she
Yeh she was saying her AC didn’t work and in that heat no wonder she’s struggling.
Didn’t she pay for the Turkish food? Last I saw she said it was ‘bangin’ I had to leave, can’t stand the way she eats. The noise and smacking of the chops is horrendous

• Haha

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
She has to be one of the strangest people I’ve come across
Whatever happens in someone’s life to make them like that
It’s more than mental health ( which I think has to play a part ) very very strange

MsFatBooty

I thought this too. It seems strange she’s gone away suddenly, she never mentioned it before.

Is Mo really on his way to meet her?
He said on his live this morning he was heading to the beach today so I assumed it was to meet Chelsea. He was in her comments saying he was there earlier.

Why Brighton though when she knows that's close to Lisa's stomping ground.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

keepingitg

VIP Member
Now she is crying because she only has 700£ left .all those clothes and dinning out has wiped out her bank account.

• Wow

ginge2804

VIP Member
What did she even say that was transphobic? She said that EQ was born a man (fact), EQ cannot produce children (fact) and she said EQ isn’t a real woman (fact, if we’re going by the definition of the word woman in the literal Oxford dictionary).
View attachment 1465083
What else did she say? The only part I saw was when she said that.
End of the day EQ is a fucking disgrace and has no right to moan about harm to the trans community when she has sat there on live and took the piss out of disabled people and POC many times.
All of what you just said is transphobic. She’s a woman. Saying she’s not a woman is transphobic but you carry on lovey