Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

donehadherses

Welcome to the BPD crew, although under my local health authority it's called EUPD as they don't like the use of the word 'borderline' 😂. She unequivocally does not have BPD/EUPD, nor does she have Bi-polar disorder. I agree with you entirely that she has no empathy, her mania is drug (chemically) induced not emotionally related. Bi-polar doesn't on a needle point switch either, mania is day to day, week to week - NOT minute to minute!

I similarly hate how people think that by labelling her as mental health issue it's OK to behave the way she does. It's not, she is unstable from drug and alcohol misuse - that is the underlying issue and until it's resolved then a psychiatrist/psychologist won't get involved.
haha i hate the label EUPD - emotionally unstable really doesn't feel like a helpful label so I stick with BPD! whatever works for us all. 💗

but yeah I agree we can't definitively diagnose anyone online but she's missing a few key criteria based on what I've seen and she is definitely socially stunted in some way. the way she goes on is atrocious and seeing comments like "bless her she has BPD" really send me up the wall because attributing CLA with borderline will set our stigma back about ten years. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 7

queencarmen

VIP Member
I dont understand how she doesn't get banned from places as soon as she walks in. Surprised there's not pictures of her up LOL

Windermere

VIP Member
That's hilarious if true!
She loses everything, it'll be scrunched up behind a painting somewhere

Who just saw that on live between CLA, EQ and Lisa 😲 😲 😲

Last edited:
  • Heart

Madamex

VIP Member
Always talking about washing her arse when we all saw the evidence. She actually scratched her fanny and sniffed her hand in the restaurant. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Im guessing you all missed the part yesterday when she was scrubbing her trotters on live, she said that when her son is sleeping she sniffs his feet because they smell so good and feel so good etc and when people were like the fuck? She said she made him so she can smell him if she wants to! She was asked how old he was when she did this which she ignored but the way she was speaking suggested she literally did it the other week when he stayed over! 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Chelsea seemed a bit miffed last night when modeen left tbh, think she might have finally cottoned on to the fact he is clearly using her for clout and a few free meals 🤣

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member
I remember once she said she had been in a psychiatric hospital so I just assumed sectioned.
She once said she got sectioned. She was at a hotel drinking with an asian guy from blackburn I think she said. She had too much drink & probably drugs and she went nutty and hotel staff called ambulance i think and she got sectioned. I do believe this happened, shes a damaged person it seemed like she left her sons when they were young and travelled the country having sex with black or asian men. Nuts!!

• Wow

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Can't stand fucking angel goddess omg what a beg. Thinking she is so big and hard starting a thread on her now!
I just don’t understand how she can speak so much crap for hours on end #fyp, tap the screen guys, come on big up #fyp

Chelsea is happy as Larry, but it’s only 8.30 on Monday morning, all the other players are asleep so she’s gonna have to hold on to that top 10 with all her strength and hairbrushes

• Haha

MsFatBooty

Can anyone warn her to get away from this guy Im worried for her.
An entire chat full of people did and she said they were haters and turned the comments off 🤷🏼‍♀️

Wait for Mo Deen to fly in on his scooter, she will soon leave with him and he can rescue her 🙃

• Haha

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
One thing I always wonder is how has she never had covid with all the going out around London, Brighton and not washing her hands before eating etc? I have a chronic illness so mostly housebound, my husband only goes into the office twice a week, he works at home the rest of the time and the poor sod got it, of course I got it and was floored with it 😂.

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
I don't think so I think she's praying with modeen
Praying for his bunda

Wonder why they've not came live again I hope Mo Deen isn't currently getting violated with her hair brush

Wonder why they've not came live again I hope Mo Deen isn't currently getting violated with her hair brush

Last edited:
  • Haha