Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
EQ was right tho "if I moved to Australia I wouldn't be australian"

Chelsea, stop begging London so hard. We don't accept you.
All she did was slate people that don’t live in London but then started going on about how she’s bored of it and she’s going to be in America.

Good luck. She wouldn’t last 2 minutes. She’d be just another homeless person riding the $1 bus all day because the US isn’t as soft as the UK.

She lives in London because she has free accommodation. She has money because she cons vulnerable people and begs. Nothing she has has been earnt through hard work.

Reactions: 6

Feska

VIP Member
She’s a nightmare on repeat. Her enablers are just as bad. One comment last night was - you can do no wrong in my eyes! Now that could be someone trolling her too. The drink and drugs are definitely her enemy and exacerbate whatever else is going on. Someone commented on her beautiful complexion yesterday and she said that’s because I don’t drink alcohol! She lives in her own deluded fantasy world. Today she will vow never to drink again and laugh about her lewd antics or pretend she can’t remember. Sadly she has absolutely no one in her life who cares enough to intervene. But perhaps she treats everyone so badly they’ve left her to her own devices. I often wonder what will become of her.

Greenlentils

VIP Member
A GP cannot diagnose anything personality related - only a psychiatrist and or psychologist. She chats shit.

She regularly is off her tits on ❄. You can usually tell because she gets nasty... Like she is now. Give me a fucking lion or go fuck off she's been shouting for the last hour!
I know! And I'm almost certain they wouldn't count the number of alter personalities she has. What an absolute goblin she is.

• Haha

keepingitg

VIP Member
Just shows how money grabbing she is .what about people who have no money and watch her all the time and interact in the comments. Boils my blood .

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Eq does but leanne doesn't. Eq was already in prison for fraud a few years ago so leanne will be next . They get 50% of the gift amount.
Asif Harwood declares it... she still hasn't paid the £25k she stole back yet nor the £13k fines she got for illegal tooth whitening! She may not claim benefits now but she certainly aint declaring tiktok earnings!

DuckDuck

VIP Member
Shes been kicked out of a coffee shop or at least told to tone it down a bit , she's claiming its a public place , shes also a public fucking menace . Ranting about a LV bag and claudia ? She thinks fucking off to America will help her
She lives in a council flat how will that even work , , I feel sorry for her neighbours , belting out on the karaoke most nights. I even heard a child crying from a neighbouring flat , she'd woken a child up , selfish cunt and her followers thought it was hilarious

• Sad

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I also think that 'fact' that a trans female isn't female has absolutely no place in today society. If your child came to you and said that they don't align with the body they are born with you wouldn't harp on day in and day out that they'll never 'be a woman'. Have some respect people and have some empathy.
How can EQ be FEMALE if she has XY chromosomes and was born with a cock and balls? If you want to go ahead and separate sex and gender and say EQ is a woman then be my guest, but don’t go saying she is ‘female’ that’s just ridiculous and biologically incorrect.
I personally am happy to call EQ a trans woman because she has gone the full way and medically transitioned, but I can also empathize with women from a feminist perspective who don’t want to pander to it because they feel like their spaces are being invaded.

Also as others have rightly said, you can cry transphobia all you want but EQ is a transphobe herself, a homophobe and she bullies disabled people. She’s absolute scum and acts just as badly as CLA when it comes to dishing out abuse.

• Haha

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
I think she knows that by going out & eating she gets more viewers. As when she made soup all the time at home she got about 400 viewers but out & about the average 1.2k. Viewers = gifts 🎁

Spanor511

VIP Member
Agree but CLA is far from the only one. There are thousands of them at it. Even the ones promoting these stupid games, it’s all targeting the vulnerable.

pitstop112000

Chatty Member
When she lost her bank card she had to go to the bank. She slipped up because she said on live she didnt want to take money from her savings account but her bank account. She went on to say the savings account was for her sons. She realised afterwards what she had said on live and went off quiet quickly

• Wow

candlej

She’s back live oh darling. She said there’s nothing wrong with showing your bum, builders do it all the time x

• Haha

MsFatBooty

💯 wish people had the energy they have for mruktiktok for CLA as well
I find it really interesting that they don't. He's bombarded with shit day after day and I don't think he's said anything that comes close to what she has. Don't get me wrong he is repulsive and rude and arrogant and a general nuisance to the public just like her but she seems to escape unscathed constantly despite being worse in some ways.

• Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I can’t believe how loud she is shouting in this tiny otherwise silent cafe 😭, it’s just so unhinged, one second she’s banging on about her hair, the next she’s talking about finding an arab husband