Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Well she would have to hold her hands up, it was all over the local media!!
She’s a vindictive bitch and a bully. She is targeting people for money on this and CLA is one.

Reactions: 6

MsFatBooty

Couldn’t agree more. I said on an earlier post if a man behaved the way she did there would be uproar. She’s disgusting. Mo Deen looked embarrassed to say the least. Looked as if he was trying to get away politely but the predatory control freak Leanne wasn’t having it. She buys people - drinks and TikTok gifts for him, expensive TikTok gifts for EQ, taxis and food for Goddess. She’s a sad, lonely low life.
Shes done it so many times now, forcing herself on people, talking about how she's gonna do xyz to them, I don't understand how people find it so funny. Her chat today was full of people talking about how funny it was that she was grabbing him and asking did she get her 'halal sausage'. Mruktiktok gets absolutely torn apart for a lot less (not a defence of the guy, I think he's an absolute reprobate also)

Mo is genuinely a sweet guy most of the time and his whole attitude changed when she was kicking off within minutes of being with him. With everyone saying about him using her for money etc. He has paid money to her from gifts she has sent before and he kept turning down her offers of drinks. It seemed to me that he didn't want to be indebted to her (probably when he realised she actually meant what she said about taking him to bed) but like I said I might be biased 😭

keepingitg

VIP Member
Oh my....

She had gone to new limits. I've blocked her as I don't think I've ever been made to feel so uncomfortable. It would seem her son is there, she's talked about raping a 'batty hole', ripping eyes out and other bits.

This is more than booze, she is in full psychosis. I wouldn't deem her safe nor safe to be around either. I'm genuinely worried about that child.
And her homophobia and transphobia was disgusting.

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
She has no stop today rammed food down her hatchet. This evening she's eaten two of Kaspar's sundaes and now a 'cup' of coco pops and rice crispies on top of her dinner. I'm a big bird at size 24 and I don't even eat that!! Every time she pops up she's slathering and slurping over food 🤮🤮

Cagney250

She's disgusting and did feel sorry what she was doing to modeen touching his butt like that.The sexual stuff she saying was getting uncomfortable to watch and at one point I thought modeen was running away from her to the bus.

Roastielover

@stanbladeofficial has some things to say, aswell as the hairbrush video. Said her bum was red raw with poo on it 😂😂😂

• Sick

brahhh

VIP Member
Last night whe was a disgrace . Surely she could be arrested for the hate speech and performing sexual acts on a app that children can and are using. This behaviour is not mental health, it's from using alcohol and drugs . Take away both and she wouldn't be doing this sober . She is doing an injustice to people with mental health health issues. And for the people on her live saying oh its her BP shame on you .
She’ll be back today saying no more drinking & being all nice to get sympathy gifts the weed & drink needs to be stopped she’s vile when she’s on these I’m sick of hearing about her paintings she’s not sold one it’s getting embarrassing she’s living off other peoples money admit it your piss poor and whoever is gifting you they are enabling this life you lead !

Feska

VIP Member
What happened with the second breakfast of the day. Was it all to her liking? Her attitude after sending the first one back in the first restaurant was disgusting. No wonder they asked her to leave. Does she not understand that her behaviour is totally unacceptable. How many places has she ever been kicked out of. Surely you would get the message but then all her enablers are telling her she’s done nothing wrong 🤦‍♀️

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
I think they are both all that's wrong with people being 'famous' on social media. If it wasn't for Tattle I wouldn't know who most ticktokers are. Nor would anyone else my age (40's).

justiceaaliyah

Did anyone see her say her ‘Illness’ is like Tourette’s and she just has to shout to let it out 🥴 she shocks me more and more every time I watch her lives

• Angry

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
Looks like CLA and Goddess have fallen out. Goddess is sobbing her eyes out. It was obvious that was all going to end in tears when CLA returned to EQ!

• Wow

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Is she doing ❄ on live?! Chelsealeelee41

She's also claiming that apparently a doctor said she had 27 personalities.

Now claiming she doesn't do coke... Oh, think she's just smoking weed off camera to be honest

• Haha
  • Heart

Feska

VIP Member
Crazy CLA is accusing goddess of stealing her dress. They are 2 different sizes I doubt the dress would fit as goddess is bigger than CLA. She's probably lost it in her mountain if crap
She said she found it. It was in a cotton bag folded over so when she went rifling through the pile of clothes she thought it was a t shirt folded up at first. Goddess says there’s no going back from the accusations. We shall see. They all seem to forgive her vile behaviour over and over.

Did Leanne go live again last night after the trek to the mosque? She was like a dog on heat with Modeen and the young guys on the bus. Embarrassing as usual

The state of her the morning.... There are already videos of her screaming and banging threatening for gifts. She's called out her big gifters too 🤣🤣

Car crash in slow motion this morning.
Oh the behaviour this Morning from her! I've just come off a 12 hour night shift in hospital, but yeah Leanne, you take my hard earned money! Scream and cry because nobody wants to give you anything