Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
She’s top 10 again. I don’t know how or why she has people funding her like this, it’s insane! No doubt she will get blocked again during the week but the fact people are still throwing money at her honestly blows my mind

Goddess is finally in the weekly ranking, she is also drinking energy drinks, we are in for a long week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

DuckDuck

VIP Member
Was she asked to leave the Berkley ? She got a phone call only just got her drink , looked a bit spooked then left after the staff said something and then cut her live .. it all seemed very quick

I'd want a refund if I were sitting there quietly and some div started shouting Roots at the top of their voice and did nothing about it . She was doing it this morning at the coffee shop , theh should have barred her not told her to tone it down.
That last video shes walking down the high street manically shouting ROOTS , I's want to get out of there ! It's not even funny it doesn't mean anything and it's boring.
Is she really top 2 in the iTunes chart .. ffs

Last edited:

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
The fact she was sneering at the managers shoes because they were from Primark.

One day all the TikTok money will dry up and we know she burns through it and has no savings. Then she won’t even be able to afford Primark.

• Heart

pitstop112000

Chatty Member
Ikr, as awful as she is she has clearly had a rough time in life. Her baby daddy sounds like a right abusive cunt
From what i have seen on earlier posts her baby daddy was on the receiving end of her abuse. She was the one being abusive not him and he had the two boys living with him.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
It wasn't actually bq that threw the paint but was Katie bee. Eq will keep all the recordings of cla being abusive and if she doesn't get jailed over her mh her will put her in some sort of addiction rehab. People again blaming her mh , no people it's the 10 cans she drank and all the green she smoked all day and all night. Also why does cla go live with eq when she knows what will happen .
I can easy smash through 10 cans in a night (and back in the day, a few spliffs as well) and I can categorically say I NEVER once behaved the way CLA did last night as a result.
Why do you think it’s just booze and alcohol? How can you watch those scenes and not see that she clearly has severe mental health issues as well as addiction issues? Idk what you think is normal behaviour, but what she did last night is not just normal drunk stuff, it’s wayyy beyond that

• Haha

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
How does saying ‘CLA isn’t a bully’ constitute as ‘raving’ about her? I don’t think CLA is a bully either, she is out of order sometimes but I’ve never seen her purposely target someone repeatedly in the way EQ has done several times.
There is also such a thing as ✨nuance✨ when it comes to having discussions about influencers and it becomes really boring when people boot off every time someone says something about an influencer which deviates slightly from the general opinion of the thread 🙄.
Clearly missing the '🤣' after my saying it.

No one is booting off 🙄

keepingitg

VIP Member
I can easy smash through 10 cans in a night (and back in the day, a few spliffs as well) and I can categorically say I NEVER once behaved the way CLA did last night as a result.
Why do you think it’s just booze and alcohol? How can you watch those scenes and not see that she clearly has severe mental health issues as well as addiction issues? Idk what you think is normal behaviour, but what she did last night is not just normal drunk stuff, it’s wayyy beyond that
No my point is she is nasty to the core and when she drinks she just can't stop herself from being abusive. Christ alcoholicism is rampant in my family and majority just had to stop because of what they did and said with it. I have several mental health issues and I'm an alcoholic and never in my life havebi carried on like her because I'm actually a nice person . Not everyone on this earth is a nice person and cla ie one of those nasty vile people.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
She’s live as if nothing ever happened 😅 she said what she did was no different to wearing a revealing dress or being in a music video 🤷🏻‍♀️

also she’s back in weekly ranking top 12

• Haha
  • Wow

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Thread suggestion.

Chelsea Lee Art #13 She’s wants all the cash, loves the hash and if you’re lucky she will flash the gash.

I think I went too far with that one 🤪

• Haha

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Wonder how her subscribers will feel every time they subscribe for a month & two days later she's banned 😂😂

• Haha

keepingitg

VIP Member
Mo deen obviously just uses her for cash I think and the man has absolutely no people skills. She just paid 60£ on drinks . More money than sense .

itsmeeee9876

Chatty Member
Haven’t properly watched her lives for ages, but I see all the video recordings on my FYP.

Firstly, I have a nightmare neighbour below me just like her. Shouting, screaming, smoking weed, up all hours of the night. I don’t find her on the microphone telling her neighbours to stop banging ending up as a ring tone funny in the slightest. She should not be allowed the privilege of a council flat given how she acts.

Secondly, the way she speaks to people in public is absolutely disgusting. I have now seen her twice berate homeless people, telling them to sort themselves out and stop begging. Pot kettle black. She makes comments about peoples appearances, was making comments about a plus size mannequin, comparing it to Sharon from Eastenders. Absolutely no self awareness of what she looks like herself.

Sorry for the rant, but the police/council/social need to sort this out. It infuriates me.
Think we should send the footage to the council 😂😂😂😂
If you know you know

• Haha

keepingitg

VIP Member
Mo deen said a few weeks ago that his father has disowned him because if videos he saw that people sent him. I can't take him seriously with his faith when he goes around with leanne ,who stands for everything that isn't Islam. Mo seems to have zero people skills and only just says the same words over and over again .

Feska

VIP Member
She’s a disgrace. All she’s talked about this evening is sex with Modeen. She actually told someone on the bus on the way to the mosque to pray that she was going to r**e Modeen tonight. Disgusting little tramp. The way she kicked off earlier to Lisa was outrageous. Sobbing and carrying on because she loves EQ and they’re in Italy together. She is seriously unhinged.