Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait…so everyone is mad that the girl in the video said the N word but nobody wants to talk about the other white one (CLA) saying it repeatedly? Are we supposed to be on CLA side and forget that she too is a racist c*nt who goes around using the N word like she’s entitled to because she has mixed race kids, or that she calls Asians p*kis 😏
Totally agree, i will never stick up for CLA ever because she is just as bad, and in my eyes i cant unsee all that she has done to others! Innocent others!

Please please post it! Cant believe i missed this
Look on @booyakaa

The guy said he's known Chelsea for years, that they didn't just meet last night

Also I have to disagree about her jumping into drama to stir the pot, usually yes but I think it was genuine last night. She was helping the young girl, who was grateful, and only lost her temper once the other girl tried to swipe her phone from her hand. In all fairness, I'd lose my tit too if someone did that to me
So you tell me she did keep going on and on and on. Instead of walking away to diffuse matters??? It was the guy who swiped her phone...

Reactions: 6
Do we think we'll see a Mr tiktok situation where people actively go out of there way to wind her up or will she avoid that because she's female? To be fair she winds herself up without any interference.

Reactions: 8
I absolutely can't tolerate women who cause a load of trouble with a bunch of men, when they are with a guy. Nine times out of ten, the guy she's with is the one who's going to get punched in the face. Does that make sense?

Also, after the fact, she turned to her BLACK friend and had the bleeping audacity to say "NOW YOU KNOW WHAT I GO THROUGH!"... ERM, excuse me, witch. Look in the mirror, you are WHITE. You get into these situations because you are a bleep, not because of the colour of your skin.

The girl she was "protecting" was so uncomfortable and frightened of her and the situation she was escalating by the second.

Imagine that situation hadn't been with a bunch of posh kids? She would of got stabbed up for sure.

Regardless of ALL OF THAT, I would also knock someone out if they said the N word in my presence, but that's not the point. Leanne didn't have to keep repeating the word with her whole chest.

I hope tiktok does its tiktok thing and finds that racist POS girl.

Also for the 2836372828th time, Leanne needs sectioning.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wait…so everyone is mad that the girl in the video said the N word but nobody wants to talk about the other white one (CLA) saying it repeatedly? Are we supposed to be on CLA side and forget that she too is a racist c*nt who goes around using the N word like she’s entitled to because she has mixed race kids, or that she calls Asians p*kis 😏
Thank you exactly!! She was also saying it on live over and over again. duck her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ive got all that screen recorded 💀
I'm on chelsea's side too (for once) in that she didn't start it ...but she didn't have to keep saying it 😶
i wanna upload it just to find out who that girl is tbh
Hi
Thank you exactly!! She was also saying it on live over and over again. duck her.
That witch seems to get away with everything why i do not know?

The witch is on chelsealeeartrootsgang.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You never know.. one day Chelsea is gonna say the wrong thing in front of someone and end up going flying herself. She does get away with so much - you're right guzzler.88
I was cringing so bad when her and Leon were bothering those Chinese people 😔 and the r*pe comment. She said that like 3 times. The comments didnt notice the first time but the 2nd time there was uproar. She said again when she was in her flat.
Imagine if a guy said that "oh shes fit im gonna r*pe her" 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You never know.. one day Chelsea is gonna say the wrong thing in front of someone and end up going flying herself. She does get away with so much - you're right guzzler.88
I was cringing so bad when her and Leon were bothering those Chinese people 😔 and the r*pe comment. She said that like 3 times. The comments didnt notice the first time but the 2nd time there was uproar. She said again when she was in her flat.
Imagine if a guy said that "oh shes fit im gonna r*pe her" 💀
hi lisa stars not seen you on here lately hope you are ok love.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I keep checking to see if there's any kick offs yet but the guy is so annoying and the views are low because of him. She needs to ditch him now, hopefully EQ will do something to make her get of him 😂
The guy said he's known Chelsea for years, that they didn't just meet last night

Also I have to disagree about her jumping into drama to stir the pot, usually yes but I think it was genuine last night. She was helping the young girl, who was grateful, and only lost her temper once the other girl tried to swipe her phone from her hand. In all fairness, I'd lose my tit too if someone did that to me
She should have smacked her face in & stamped on her phone lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Do we think we'll see a Mr tiktok situation where people actively go out of there way to wind her up or will she avoid that because she's female? To be fair she winds herself up without any interference.
She will defo avoid that. The two are one person, yet look at all the hate and bullying Mr tiktok gets!!! every single day. Even just when dancing!! Even people he goes live with get bullied, i saw this yesterday and was horrified!!!...

This is her "friends" insta

Attachments

The ones saying on leannes side 🙄🤔🤣 I so wanted her get her face kicked in last night ffs

Has she gone off. Last time i looked he was getting very pushy with here, so i thought it was going to kick off, sorry for annoying you all, just thought there was going to be drama
Exactly. She was just as much in the wrong . Didn’t have to repeat the N word over and over. Her level of aggression is off the scale. She thrives off the drama. Vile individual
Leanne was so much in the wrong

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
The ones saying on leannes side 🙄🤔🤣 I so wanted her get her face kicked in last night ffs

Leanne was so much in the wrong
same here she needs a good thumping vile rat she is.

check out dancequeen videos shes going on about CLA. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
i hope someone finds out who she is, disgusting rat! and the head friend of hers saying “she wouldn’t have said that” turns out you don’t know your friend so well dumbass!
Hope someone finds out who she is gonna bollock her for not smacking the crap out of her lol

Screaming the N word over and over again

Tried to bottle some girl
She needs smashing with one vile betch

What a tit show. I went on tt at about 2am to have a nosy. There was a man in her flat, hogging her live. She was dancing innthe background. Seems she had met him thst night. She was making a spectacle of herself (as usual) he was just sat with his coat on reading her comments and stuck to her live! Someone asked him if he was interested in CLA to which he replied "no chance". It seems there had been an altercation at one of the pubs and he had flown "to the rescue". I checked the sh1t show (whole escapade) on @booyakaa. My word she is such a big gob and the language. She says a young lady wanted to go to the loo and some people were taunting her, so CLA took her to the loo (or something stupid like that) at one stage she was all over the young lady lady you can see that the youngster did not feel comfortable with CLA lurching over her!
When CLA was at her flat she was flashing her boobs and then showing her @rse for the camera. This chap read a few negative comments out and CLA lost it a few times. Ranting and shouting into her phone. You could see the chap was getting peeved because he kept telling her to chill and relax. She craves attention that one, im suprised he was allowed on so long!!!!!! CLA has just too much of a fat mouth! She is too abrasive! Probably another pub banned from!

The comments on here were comedy gold!!! She was head banging at one stage at the phone, i honestly thought she had cracked...total cringe!

She was saying "white b@stards"

Appatently he has a girfriend CLA says...what is he doing in her flat then????

Pity the feeling is NEVER mutual!!

Not saying it is right in anyway but CLA did say "white bastards" and before that spewing hate at the girl for being from chelsea and then saying over and over.."go suck a c*ck you bleep"

She was standing there stirring the pot like there was no tomorrow. Seems the posh girl had beef with the other one about her making moves on her boyfriend. I think CLA saw drama, jumped in and continued to constantly stir the pot and spit vile comments to the group. She was like the cheerleader!
Such a slut

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Saw that EQ posted the video of CLA from last night. They’ve both said racist things this week haven’t they? Didn’t EQ say "Medusa looking c*nt" about Dance Queen?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Apologies if it's been asked 40 million times but what is the Booyaka Roots Absolutely thing all about?!
When I first saw one of her TikToks I really thought it was a parody account/character 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.