Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i hope someone finds out who she is, disgusting rat! and the head friend of hers saying “she wouldn’t have said that” turns out you don’t know your friend so well dumbass!

Reactions: 10
bleeping hell that girl ends up on the floor and Chelsea’s standing there going on about how many views she’s got 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chelsea's a wrongun for repeating the word out loud with her chest on camera and then calling him an N word herself.

Reactions: 6
What a tit show. I went on tt at about 2am to have a nosy. There was a man in her flat, hogging her live. She was dancing innthe background. Seems she had met him thst night. She was making a spectacle of herself (as usual) he was just sat with his coat on reading her comments and stuck to her live! Someone asked him if he was interested in CLA to which he replied "no chance". It seems there had been an altercation at one of the pubs and he had flown "to the rescue". I checked the sh1t show (whole escapade) on @booyakaa. My word she is such a big gob and the language. She says a young lady wanted to go to the loo and some people were taunting her, so CLA took her to the loo (or something stupid like that) at one stage she was all over the young lady lady you can see that the youngster did not feel comfortable with CLA lurching over her!
When CLA was at her flat she was flashing her boobs and then showing her @rse for the camera. This chap read a few negative comments out and CLA lost it a few times. Ranting and shouting into her phone. You could see the chap was getting peeved because he kept telling her to chill and relax. She craves attention that one, im suprised he was allowed on so long!!!!!! CLA has just too much of a fat mouth! She is too abrasive! Probably another pub banned from!

The comments on here were comedy gold!!! She was head banging at one stage at the phone, i honestly thought she had cracked...total cringe!

Vile girl chelsea is in the right for once
She was saying "white b@stards"

She's so vile, people were saying about him being wifed up & she said she'd ra*e him & has literally just said it again about another guy while I'm typing this 😠😠😠😠
Appatently he has a girfriend CLA says...what is he doing in her flat then????

She's so vile, people were saying about him being wifed up & she said she'd ra*e him & has literally just said it again about another guy while I'm typing this 😠😠😠😠
Pity the feeling is NEVER mutual!!

Not saying it is right in anyway but CLA did say "white bastards" and before that spewing hate at the girl for being from chelsea and then saying over and over.."go suck a c*ck you bleep"

Chelsea's a wrongun for repeating the word out loud with her chest on camera and then calling him an N word herself.
She was standing there stirring the pot like there was no tomorrow. Seems the posh girl had beef with the other one about her making moves on her boyfriend. I think CLA saw drama, jumped in and continued to constantly stir the pot and spit vile comments to the group. She was like the cheerleader!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What a tit show. I went on tt at about 2am to have a nosy. There was a man in her flat, hogging her live. She was dancing innthe background. Seems she had met him thst night. She was making a spectacle of herself (as usual) he was just sat with his coat on reading her comments and stuck to her live! Someone asked him if he was interested in CLA to which he replied "no chance". It seems there had been an altercation at one of the pubs and he had flown "to the rescue". I checked the sh1t show (whole escapade) on @booyakaa. My word she is such a big gob and the language. She says a young lady wanted to go to the loo and some people were taunting her, so CLA took her to the loo (or something stupid like that) at one stage she was all over the young lady lady you can see that the youngster did not feel comfortable with CLA lurching over her!
When CLA was at her flat she was flashing her boobs and then showing her @rse for the camera. This chap read a few negative comments out and CLA lost it a few times. Ranting and shouting into her phone. You could see the chap was getting peeved because he kept telling her to chill and relax. She craves attention that one, im suprised he was allowed on so long!!!!!! CLA has just too much of a fat mouth! She is too abrasive! Probably another pub banned from!

The comments on here were comedy gold!!! She was head banging at one stage at the phone, i honestly thought she had cracked...total cringe!

She was saying "white b@stards"

Appatently he has a girfriend CLA says...what is he doing in her flat then????

Pity the feeling is NEVER mutual!!

Not saying it is right in anyway but CLA did say "white bastards" and before that spewing hate at the girl for being from chelsea and then saying over and over.."go suck a c*ck you bleep"

She was standing there stirring the pot like there was no tomorrow. Seems the posh girl had beef with the other one about her making moves on her boyfriend. I think CLA saw drama, jumped in and continued to constantly stir the pot and spit vile comments to the group. She was like the cheerleader!
The guy said he's known Chelsea for years, that they didn't just meet last night

Also I have to disagree about her jumping into drama to stir the pot, usually yes but I think it was genuine last night. She was helping the young girl, who was grateful, and only lost her temper once the other girl tried to swipe her phone from her hand. In all fairness, I'd lose my tit too if someone did that to me

Reactions: 9
I watched a video of the altercation but didn't see the girl fall. I love watching people fall so this has bothered me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait…so everyone is mad that the girl in the video said the N word but nobody wants to talk about the other white one (CLA) saying it repeatedly? Are we supposed to be on CLA side and forget that she too is a racist c*nt who goes around using the N word like she’s entitled to because she has mixed race kids, or that she calls Asians p*kis 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wait…so everyone is mad that the girl in the video said the N word but nobody wants to talk about the other white one (CLA) saying it repeatedly? Are we supposed to be on CLA side and forget that she too is a racist c*nt who goes around using the N word like she’s entitled to because she has mixed race kids, or that she calls Asians p*kis 😏
Exactly. She was just as much in the wrong . Didn’t have to repeat the N word over and over. Her level of aggression is off the scale. She thrives off the drama. Vile individual

Reactions: 12
Yip, she's no heroine. She also threatened all of those people....a lot.

Reactions: 7
Ive got all that screen recorded 💀
I'm on chelsea's side too (for once) in that she didn't start it ...but she didn't have to keep saying it 😶
i wanna upload it just to find out who that girl is tbh
Please please post it! Cant believe i missed this

Reactions: 3
OMG did she anyone got it on video?
If you type in chelsealeeart fight on tiktok there’s a 10 minute video of last night. It’s the first one that comes up.

Killed me when she said “who do you think you are? I’ll take my flip flop off and hit you over the head in a minute” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.