Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evil queen is on a mission . She is alienating all of Leannes people on tik tok and will bring her down and leanne will have nobody left . Eq isn't as clever as she thinks .
Goddess has just said the same thing.i am not in the live i am ghosting. i think EQ is in there but not sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Lisa has just been on live absolutely pissed. Leanne came into the comments to say they’ve sorted everything out and they’re friends again. . After all the venomous arguing and shouting at each other. Unbelievable!

Reactions: 7
Why put a video up of CLA put the poppies back what's that gonna achieve lol

Reactions: 5
Last edited:
Yes once again, did CLA stick up for her friend??? EQ must understand this woman has NO loyalty when someone bigger and better comes along.... clout and money!

Reactions: 3
Dancing queen was calling white people 'caspars', the lot of them are scumbags.

Reactions: 1
Lisa has just been on live absolutely pissed. Leanne came into the comments to say they’ve sorted everything out and they’re friends again. . After all the venomous arguing and shouting at each other. Unbelievable!
I told you, i knew it... what is it with these two???????this going on live pissed and ranting really just shows what weak individuals they are... lisa is pathetic in my eyes. Pretends to be this strong "business woman" reality is she is just a bloody mess, like her life. I wouldnt go to her for a reading if you paid me!!!

View attachment 1224310Why put a video up of CLA put the poppies back what's that gonna achieve lol
It will.get her out of the sh1t of doing it in the first place.

Reactions: 6
What she did is a criminal offence, a man got put in jail an alcholic man in Manchester kicked a poppy wreath a few yrs ago was sent to jail, leanne has got a police crime number with this, she has been reported to the police by alot of people

Reactions: 9
Dancing queen was calling white people 'caspars', the lot of them are scumbags.
She did say it was a term she used when people were derogatory to her, not a blanket term. But people had already made their minds up on DQ by that time. I was in the live when she said it and she gave her reasoning. Everyone forgot about the time CLA called that guy a bounty for having white friends.

I look like casper leannes defo the racist one

Morning & yes they r
Thr comments on this screenshot is on EQ she commented on some of the others an all with the laughing emoji

Lol the stalkers comment haha View attachment 1225053
Morning & yes they r
Thr comments on this screenshot is on EQ she commented on some of the others an all with the laughing emoji

Lol the stalkers comment haha View attachment 1225053
Morning lovely fkn disgrace the both of them.so was bitch face on all night ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.