Chelsealeeart #6 She thinks she's TikTok famous but really she's just outrageous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep thinking, she’s gonna annoy/cross paths with the wrong person soon. Especially in central London. But, has she ever? How has she not been sparked out?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Another acc she banned me again lmfao 😂 i said you have been to jail before must f hit a nerve lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is after getting another violation just there now, she is not happy. she says she got a violation because the light was on, its getting worse

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she getting hair inspo from Jimmy Saville? Literally looks like straw.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just saw her on my fyp in Pizza Express taking stuff from her coat pocket and put it into the paper Boots bag 😭 looked like a toothbrush and an aerosol of something
I didnt see that part as i went off for a while. When i came back on i saw the comments mention a toothbrush or something. She was ordering a pizza and as she was sitting there a french man came over in a suit, on the phone, and asked her if she was just in boots!!! She kept looking at the camera shouting "who is this man, what does he want. Im on live with 1.3k watching"... the man walked away and then a short while after this she said she had noticed her pinky finger ring gone. She paid for the pizza, said she was coming back (i actually thought she had wanted to do a runner from the pizza place) back to boots who were closed and asked security if they had found a ring. She was frantic...carried on about it most of the night looking! She was bloody annoying tonight, seems her screeching oooohhh has gone far worse, like every minute! And saying roots over and over!! I went back on as i couldnt sleep at 1am and she was guzzling chinese like she hadnt eaten for days! Must be the hunger pangs from the weed!! Did anyone manage to record the stealing??? Some user was saying he did on her live and to go look at the video, yet there was nothing on his profile, bs story!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG💀
Yeah she’s deffo nicked the toothbrush, she only scanned and paid for 2 things. Honestly can’t believe she’s got the cheek.
Ive seen her on a live doing that a few times...she scans one item and puts the second straight in the shopping. God knows how she hasnt bern caught!! I noticed she creates a fuss at checkout to distract people. Once she even had the manager running off to change her "salary" (celery), which left CLA free range to thieve!! She always mentions security when she shops and even asks where they are when she leaves to greet them!!....the art of asking about security trick (no one would do that if they pinched kind of thing). Watch her next time...all the tactics are there!!!

She in one cause we all caught her stealing lol 😆
But she doesnt care...or else she would turn the camera away!!! She is stone cold that one...like a rat in a dumpster!!!

Is she getting hair inspo from Jimmy Saville? Literally looks like straw.
Funny i thought EXACTLY the same thing🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: Booyaka all over the place. HENCE, how does Leanne not get punched in the face?
Screenshot_20220316-190410_TikTok.jpg
download.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ive seen her on a live doing that a few times...she scans one item and puts the second straight in the shopping. God knows how she hasnt bern caught!! I noticed she creates a fuss at checkout to distract people. Once she even had the manager running off to change her "salary" (celery), which left CLA free range to thieve!! She always mentions security when she shops and even asks where they are when she leaves to greet them!!....the art of asking about security trick (no one would do that if they pinched kind of thing). Watch her next time...all the tactics are there!!!

But she doesnt care...or else she would turn the camera away!!! She is stone cold that one...like a rat in a dumpster!!!

Funny i thought EXACTLY the same thing🤣🤣🤣
😂 😂 LMFAO like a rat in a dumpster

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didnt see that part as i went off for a while. When i came back on i saw the comments mention a toothbrush or something. She was ordering a pizza and as she was sitting there a french man came over in a suit, on the phone, and asked her if she was just in boots!!! She kept looking at the camera shouting "who is this man, what does he want. Im on live with 1.3k watching"... the man walked away and then a short while after this she said she had noticed her pinky finger ring gone. She paid for the pizza, said she was coming back (i actually thought she had wanted to do a runner from the pizza place) back to boots who were closed and asked security if they had found a ring. She was frantic...carried on about it most of the night looking! She was bloody annoying tonight, seems her screeching oooohhh has gone far worse, like every minute! And saying roots over and over!! I went back on as i couldnt sleep at 1am and she was guzzling chinese like she hadnt eaten for days! Must be the hunger pangs from the weed!! Did anyone manage to record the stealing??? Some user was saying he did on her live and to go look at the video, yet there was nothing on his profile, bs story!
I saw her steal wish knew how to screen record wanna a bullshit story lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ha Ha she said she has been to the po po lol about tattle life. saying ppl to get raped and death upon ppl. oh she is ranting lol.

I saw her steal wish knew how to screen record wanna a bullshit story lol 😆
google it how to screen record.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Boyaka bullshit!! Not sure where she is BUT she has just said she doesn't drink.......!!!!!

Oh my dear GOD!!! She has just hawked......I feel so sick now. Vile mannerless bint !!

Anybody else watching? Do we need to contact a crisis team for her? I'm genuinely concerned for her mental health today...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Ha Ha she said she has been to the po po lol about tattle life. saying ppl to get raped and death upon ppl. oh she is ranting lol.

google it how to screen record.
Which account she been on ? The xunt needs a good bashing lol karma gonna get that witch one day cant wait 😆

Boyaka bullshit!! Not sure where she is BUT she has just said she doesn't drink.......!!!!!

Oh my dear GOD!!! She has just hawked......I feel so sick now. Vile mannerless bint !!

Anybody else watching? Do we need to contact a crisis team for her? I'm genuinely concerned for her mental health today...
She defo needs going in a mental hospital which account she been on?

Reactions: 2

What is hawked? Never heard that term before x

Ha Ha i got muted saying booyaka to the stolen headscarf, off to make a few more accounts. 😂 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.