Chelsealeeart #6 She thinks she's TikTok famous but really she's just outrageous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
let`s hope she gets this account banned wtf a bloody mess.
State!!

How can she go into the perfume section of harrods and start spraying her pits with the sample sprays 😭😭
And everytime she goes in she uses about quarter bottle!!!! She sprays it like it is aerosol!!!!

And the hair straighteners 😂
That made me heave, how unhygenic is that!!! Im suprised they are even plugged in. Harrods needs to get its act together, to allow these freebies from a wannabe!!!

Don't know, last I saw she was on a bus ....
Dont think so??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
State!!

And everytime she goes in she uses about quarter bottle!!!! She sprays it like it is aerosol!!!!

That made me heave, how unhygenic is that!!! Im suprised they are even plugged in. Harrods needs to get its act together, to allow these freebies from a wannabe!!!

Dont think so??
Or she having q few crafty drinks before she goes back on live lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Katie b has been accused of rape twice 🤔 alot gone on with that weirdo & that evil queen scam ect both on Google and leanne seems like she friends with alot of delusional people 🤔 godamn crazy the 3 of em are have yous notice how similar they act and that katie b the worst piss head out of leanne

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Is Leanne on another account? Or has the social caught up with her about her extra income. It's not like her to stay off and not be begging for gifts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don't know how true it is some have said evil chelsey went off on her summit has knowing some people could be telling lies 🤔

Is Leanne on another account? Or has the social caught up with her about her extra income. It's not like her to stay off and not be begging for gifts.
Hope they have got caught up with her taking their godamn time aren't they 🤬 hate people like her take the piss out of the system there genuine people that would be better off have her benefits instead selfish greedy witch 🤬

Reactions: 8
Don't know how true it is some have said evil chelsey went off on her summit has knowing some people could be telling lies 🤔

Hope they have got caught up with her taking their godamn time aren't they 🤬 hate people like her take the piss out of the system there genuine people that would be better off have her benefits instead selfish greedy witch 🤬
The only thing I’ve seen her say about was on yesterday’s live and everyone was asking evil queen where Chelsea was, she started ranting and filtering Chelsea and Katie’s name and basically said (as you know this is a 20 minute rant summed up) that her live is her live, don’t be asking about her friends on her lives, go over to theirs or message them, she was saying the same about KatieB too, she said just because she’s friends with them she doesn’t know where they are all the time and if one of them is crying that they’d message her if they wanted her so stop telling her Chelsea’s crying and she should be there because if they wanted her there they would personally message her😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Katie b has been accused of rape twice 🤔 alot gone on with that weirdo & that evil queen scam ect both on Google and leanne seems like she friends with alot of delusional people 🤔 godamn crazy the 3 of em are have yous notice how similar they act and that katie b the worst piss head out of leanne
Wow..really did u google search katie b or? Im going to look. Yes look at the motley crew that surrounds leanne, lisa saccone, goddess, ricksta, sam pepper, evil "queen", katie b, MODEEN. Is there anyone of them that are not controversial and seedy??? Come on we can all see what the common denominator is here!!!!!

The only thing I’ve seen her say about was on yesterday’s live and everyone was asking evil queen where Chelsea was, she started ranting and filtering Chelsea and Katie’s name and basically said (as you know this is a 20 minute rant summed up) that her live is her live, don’t be asking about her friends on her lives, go over to theirs or message them, she was saying the same about KatieB too, she said just because she’s friends with them she doesn’t know where they are all the time and if one of them is crying that they’d message her if they wanted her so stop telling her Chelsea’s crying and she should be there because if they wanted her there they would personally message her😂
Then while she was live she immediately tried to join CLA live but CLA wasnt on wifi...what a crank!!!

Katie Brannen, formerly Gavin, was accused of raping a man on January 29 2017
Charges dropped in October due to lack of evidence but she still faced others
The other charges, including sexual assault, were regarding a row with a cabbie
She chased him around his cab drunk wearing heels in a 'comical fashion'
Brannen, of South Shields, admitted public disorder but was cleared of the rest

Sorry didnt like her couldnt put my finger on it, now im convinced!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow..really did u google search katie b or? Im going to look. Yes look at the motley crew that surrounds leanne, lisa saccone, goddess, ricksta, sam pepper, evil "queen", katie b, MODEEN. Is there anyone of them that are not controversial and seedy??? Come on we can all see what the common denominator is here!!!!!

Then while she was live she immediately tried to join CLA live but CLA wasnt on wifi...what a crank!!!

Saw someone on a hate katie b
She's on chelsealeeartroots
was she pissed has a parrot ?

Knew summit wanna right with that Katie B
She's on chelsealeeartroots
Was she pissed has a parrot ?

I saw on a katie hate group someone mentioned that her mum and herself knew Katie b since was a toddler and told us to Google Katie Brannen, formerly Gavin, I couldn't put my finger on that one whem saw that comment I googled it & she was right I don't like her even her lives are embarrassing

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

I saw on a katie hate group someone mentioned that her mum and herself knew Katie b since was a toddler and told us to Google Katie Brannen, formerly Gavin, I couldn't put my finger on that one whem saw that comment I googled it & she was right I don't like her even her lives are embarrassing
I remember reading about Katie a while ago. Absolutely wrong’un. Funny how they all are attracted to each other. Must smell each other’s bullshit and know everyone is too far up their own arses to look into the other further.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just came across her current live on my FYP and swear she’s just nicked a hand wash from Boots. Didn’t scan it on the self checkout 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Just came across her current live on my FYP and swear she’s just nicked a hand wash from Boots. Didn’t scan it on the self checkout 🤣 🤣
I just saw her on my fyp in Pizza Express taking stuff from her coat pocket and put it into the paper Boots bag 😭 looked like a toothbrush and an aerosol of something

• Haha
  • Wow
Thieving cow lol was in her pocket then saw her put it in her bag in pizza express lost her ring she a right gobby cow tonight 😂 comments off I'm defo sure she did it in M&S an all

• Haha
  • Wow
She doesn't half talk bollocks hence a witch like me !!!! TikTok famous, my big toe !!!

Who has upset her??

I feel sorry for the girl on the check out.......has she been puffing happy fags?? Off her noodle....I'd hate to bloody deal with her darling. Hence a boyaka witch like me !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just saw her on my fyp in Pizza Express taking stuff from her coat pocket and put it into the paper Boots bag 😭 looked like a toothbrush and an aerosol of something
OMG💀
Yeah she’s deffo nicked the toothbrush, she only scanned and paid for 2 things. Honestly can’t believe she’s got the cheek.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She doesn't half talk bollocks hence a witch like me !!!! TikTok famous, my big toe !!!

Who has upset her??

I feel sorry for the girl on the check out.......has she been puffing happy fags?? Off her noodle....I'd hate to bloody deal with her darling. Hence a boyaka witch like me !!
She in one cause we all caught her stealing lol 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.