Chelsealeeart #5 BOOYAKA in the Tattle thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the ‘roots’ video? hence I’m new to the Chelsea show .. hence!
I’m getting my roots done🤣 she went viral, if you search her name on tiktok you’ll find it almost straight away. The video when she went to harrods for afternoon tea in her dressing gown was the best🤣 HARRODS DARLING

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm in Australia so had to sleep last night ,can anyone update me on the missing parcel ? Did she go to the post office before the massage/ nails happened ?

Reactions: 1
I'm in Australia so had to sleep last night ,can anyone update me on the missing parcel ? Did she go to the post office before the massage/ nails happened ?
She went to the post office but there isn't much she can do because she didn't put a return address on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm out of the loop with Ms Leanne as I couldn't face her delightful talks about rape and death. But why does her new account, the chelsealeeart1 one, lead to this page? I'm probably missing the obvious, hence a witch like me and all that.
Screenshot_20220208-105117_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 1
I'm out of the loop with Ms Leanne as I couldn't face her delightful talks about rape and death. But why does her new account, the chelsealeeart1 one, lead to this page? I'm probably missing the obvious, hence a witch like me and all that.View attachment 1047782
I think that was the account that was streaming her live from Insta to dual people and get gifts 🤣

• Haha
I'm out of the loop with Ms Leanne as I couldn't face her delightful talks about rape and death. But why does her new account, the chelsealeeart1 one, lead to this page? I'm probably missing the obvious, hence a witch like me and all that.View attachment 1047782
Someone set that account up & hENcE people started following it thinking it was Flipper herself. They got enough followers to go live & all the Chels fans started gifting the 'troll account' HeNce she is going mad & wants all her sheeple to make sure they report the account hEnCE she wants it taken down ASAP 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thought it was blocked on tt ? The cheeky get is begging for gifts lol gobbing off has her usual nasty self
Screenshot_20220208-113630_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
love how she still thinks all of us on here are her irish family members 🤣👏🏼 the person who was streaming her live was a girl u could hear her laugh but whoever it was is a legend

so tonight she has admitted that she went to jail, she cheated on her baby dad. this is why me and someone else have looked into her full history ready to expose her. wonder if she will say the real reason she went to jail for …
Oooh pray do tell.....

She’s eyeing up (and filming) some poor lad who looks very young saying she likes the Arabs 😒
Someone's said she always like that and not on drugs pmsl god hope someone else is filming this betch

Card declined 🤣🙈 paused the live

Last edited:
  • Haha
And here we go again...broke, yet discussing tattoos and having coffees and food. And wtf is up with her head scarf...ffs...giving off witch vibes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ha Ha she had no moey in her account just heard her say don`t worry i need to transfere. she is broke. wish they would all stop gifting her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ha Ha she had no moey in her account just heard her say don`t worry i need to transfere. she is broke. wish they would all stop gifting her.
They idiots someone just said sent £50 🙄in her paypal hope it bollocks and just winding her up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine a 41 yr old man, constantly hitting on young women and mentioning flashing bits and bobs at her...omg...would be an outcry..people wouldnt be gifting and throwing money at him i can assure you!!!!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.