Chelsealeeart #5 BOOYAKA in the Tattle thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine a 41 yr old man, constantly hitting on young women and mentioning flashing bits and bobs at her...omg...would be an outcry..people wouldnt be gifting and throwing money at him i can assure you!!!!!
She's sick 🤬

Reactions: 4
I think that was the account that was streaming her live from Insta to dual people and get gifts 🤣
Someone set that account up & hENcE people started following it thinking it was Flipper herself. They got enough followers to go live & all the Chels fans started gifting the 'troll account' HeNce she is going mad & wants all her sheeple to make sure they report the account hEnCE she wants it taken down ASAP 😂😂
Ah ok, I've not been keeping up, hence a witch like me was as lost as her sense of shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Everyone put money in my PayPal now, hurry up init” wtf? Why r we entitled to pay for your infinite supply of weed, Hazy Jane and toasties?! How about get a job (oh wait you couldn’t because you’d racially abuse each customer in some form)

Reactions: 9
I'm out of the loop with Ms Leanne as I couldn't face her delightful talks about rape and death. But why does her new account, the chelsealeeart1 one, lead to this page? I'm probably missing the obvious, hence a witch like me and all that.View attachment 1047782
Yes what is that about?? Maybe she gave her account to someone...

Eurgh jail. Does that actually surprise any of us
I kinda thought something like that because she went into the coffee shop once and said their coffee was nice and that she just had nescafe and it tastes like coffee u get in jail...i was wondering how she would know🤣...

“Everyone put money in my PayPal now, hurry up init” wtf? Why r we entitled to pay for your infinite supply of weed, Hazy Jane and toasties?! How about get a job (oh wait you couldn’t because you’d racially abuse each customer in some form)
A witch is broke yet still gets everything she wants...who in their right mind eats out and guzzles coffee...she just bought pods for her machine too...WTAF!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
People saying lisa drew on the bags haha 😄 😂 well she did didn't she, no artist is leanne she even admitted it on live the other day

Ohhh gone off cause people going on about tracking number from the post office scamming betch 🤬 people do not pay through friends and family on pay pal ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What happened to her mod CH??

Yes i think that is lisa, also the one on her jacket, with the big pearl in her nose. All those items she painted (clothes) what happened to those? The one pink jacket i saw her wearing it at harrods...hideous...all scribbled over, she went too far!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who doesn't want to see her systematically banned on Tiktok? She is pure entertainment!
I don't agree with bleeping with anybody's personal life and involving family members. I don't wish hardship or harm to anybody.
She may do and that is reprehensible and unacceptable on all levels but surely we are better than that?
Life is already hard enough for all of us and she is quite obviously barely functioning.
Nobody needs blood on their hands and it may well end that way if she breaks.

Reactions: 7
What happened to her mod CH??
No idea
Am I the only one who doesn't want to see her systematically banned on Tiktok? She is pure entertainment!
I don't agree with bleeping with anybody's personal life and involving family members. I don't wish hardship or harm to anybody.
She may do and that is reprehensible and unacceptable on all levels but surely we are better than that?
Life is already hard enough for all of us and she is quite obviously barely functioning.
I want the bleep gone racist evil cow there some better people on tt than her to entertain us she needs sectioning for her safety and others

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well i can`t stand her she is rotten to the core that`s my opinion.

I want the bleep gone racist evil cow there some better people on tt than her to entertain us she needs sectioning for her safety and others
100% I AGREE.

Im sure i saw those green harrods bags in her room still sealed when she was on live...wtf...what is she doing with those??? Not wearing, not taking back...wtf..

EXHIBIT A
Looks like she keeps the harrods bag to take to the post office lol i remember she did take it the last time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Blagged a free ginger bread man from a local business, and away buying a fancy cake from another now. Um, maybe support the first business?

Reactions: 9
Has anyone actually seen her paint anything except the kitchen tiles ? Are those scarves are screen printed somewhere ? Seems Lisa did those bags people are asking about not Leanne . Why doesn't she sell her bags and scarves on Etsy ? Surely the best way to promote your products is to wear them yourself . This all bothers me more than it should...aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Has anyone actually seen her paint anything except the kitchen tiles ? Are those scarves are screen printed somewhere ? Seems Lisa did those bags people are asking about not Leanne . Why doesn't she sell her bags and scarves on Etsy ? Surely the best way to promote your products is to wear them yourself . This all bothers me more than it should...aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
she is thick as fk that is why she won`t go to etsy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.