ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s speaking much more softly in the nail salon that her usual screeching - proving she can manage it!!

Reactions: 4
She’s speaking much more softly in the nail salon that her usual screeching - proving she can manage it!!
And they dont care who is watching..imagine some $ex ring or paed0 ring watching that...

Chelsealeeartgang41

Did she go off again?

She gets banned because of what she says, her foul mouth in public and people she films and kicks off everywhere and at everyone...same reason she gets kicked out of coffee shops and
She’s live in the nail salon. First card was declined. Now she’s begging again for money into her Paypal
Has she been banned again ?

Has she been banned again ?
No she hasn't I thought she had lol she back on live ffs

Reactions: 2
She’s live in the nail salon. First card was declined. Now she’s begging again for money into her Paypal
She went off did she pay for it or has she been banned on that account again ?

Reactions: 3
I just knew there would be a thread for this psycho! I thought I’d have a little look as she always pops up on my FYP and every time
I’m like this woman is an absolute car crash but I can’t stop looking! I need to have a read through all the threads to catch up as I don’t know if she’s just a nutter or if she genuinely has an imbalance and needs help?! The videos of her in that dungaree thing with her tits hanging out and trying to get the guys attention who were clearly with their girlfriends, mate if she did that to my husband she’d need to see a dentist. Urgh can you imagine being anywhere she was, she’s so loud and disruptive! Bloody embarrassing, her artwork is actually pretty interesting in my opinion but no reputable gallery is going to associate themselves with her surely.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What on earth, how do people afford so much?? One girl has not stopped sending gifts, am I missing something? Do you get to give free ones somehow?? Lol

Reactions: 6
What on earth, how do people afford so much?? One girl has not stopped sending gifts, am I missing something? Do you get to give free ones somehow?? Lol
The girl sabrina has gifted 5.5k coins which seems about £70 😮

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
  • Haha
She lives in Westminster which is Westminster council she does not live in chelsea she lives belgravia pimlico border she lies when she says she lives in chelsea the old gifts are rolling in tonight lol

• Haha
She lives in Westminster which is Westminster council she does not live in chelsea she lives belgravia pimlico border she lies when she says she lives in chelsea the old gifts are rolling in tonight lol
I seen alot of people say the same address has u put, the cheeky get will be skint in a day or 2 then back to begging again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.