Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Can’t get over this bender she’s been on for the last few days, she needs help smh anyone encouraging and enabling this behaviour is an absolute wrongen.

Reactions: 9
#ChelseaLeeArt Booyaka in the Tattle thread

my thread title Suggestion, word for anyone creating a thread title - don’t add a swear word or it gets deleted and makes you look daft (she SHITS in the sink folks, SHITS!! 🤣🤣)

• Haha

Russiandolly

They are all horrible but if we were watching abuse then...
Sounds like they are all cosy again..
I don't understand these people.

tracyed

I wonder how extreme she will be to get the views when she realises numbers are getting very very low!

• Haha

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
She's losing it on insta saying all her followers are cun*s for not reporting and getting the videos of her (I'm guessing in YouTube) taken down

• Wow
  • Haha
She literally said she don’t care about anyone else apart from herself and her kids (her kids don’t care about her🤣). Said to stop mentioning lisa and other people because she doesn’t care and if people wanna know how lisa is to then message her. she said she no longer cares.

She literally said she don’t care about anyone else apart from herself and her kids (her kids don’t care about her🤣). Said to stop mentioning lisa and other people because she doesn’t care and if people wanna know how lisa is to then message her. she said she no longer cares.

• Wow

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Poor Delilah probably won't even get her money back, as the wonderful Chels told them all they had to send the money via friends & family on PayPal, so she can't even request a refund 😒

Bob's Aunt

I just came to say… HENCE

hence I came here to say it so hence

PMSL

Why is she always so craggy????

• Haha
She said she is with the "lads"...paying customers perhaps???🤔. "A b1tch is broke!!" Get your cash out you c_ _ _ s 🤣🤣🤣
She went with the guy who has her paintings in his shop, and thinking about it would the guy really be allowing her to have her paintings in his place for free? You scratch my crusty knickers and ill scratch yours ;)

• Haha

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
What on earth, how do people afford so much?? One girl has not stopped sending gifts, am I missing something? Do you get to give free ones somehow?? Lol
I saw someone who kept gifting earlier who had a thing in her bio saying she has a baby due in March. Hun save your cash for your baby and maternity leave - not tiktok beggars!!

• Wow

Escapeology

Chatty Member
Ha ha ha ha..said the police were at her door..winding people up..no one left the chat, it was amazon!!! Of course it wasnt the police!!!! They know her well and wont waste their time!!!😂😂

• Haha

Idacork

You’re the MVP 🤩 Just looked at his insta, mans a nobody like Chelsea, she gets more likes on her “art” than he does lol
Chelsea asked him if he didn't mind saying who he was....he happily said his instagram...so im not a stalker...ha!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....was just curious like we all are.🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰🥰

Chelsea asked him if he didn't mind saying who he was....he happily said his instagram...so im not a stalker...ha!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....was just curious like we all are.🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰🥰
One thing I will say on this tattle....I will not talk about her boys.....they are nothing to do with this and I'm sure they are embarrassed. Let's leave them out.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

hihi877

I think Vinny probably does physically and verbally abuse her, she just puts up with it because he has money

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
What just happened she said they got a warning for hate speech then the live ended. 😂.
I just asked if they are going out tonight doesn't sound like they are, seriously how can you not in Brighton?!? Like someone else said id say she doesn't want to take Chelsea out in her area 😂😂they are obsessed they are watching themselves from the night before like a couple of teenagers.

Last edited:
  • Haha

tinytree

Hard to know with her what's the actual truth!
I've never experienced anyone like Chelsea before, sometimes I'm watching her thinking this seriously can not be real. I'm sure others feel the same.
I was thinking that earlier lol. Never met anyone like her before either and fingers crossed we never do