Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

guzzler.88

VIP Member
she is on looks like she is with the un famous artist and another man.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

guzzler.88

VIP Member
Has anyone notice when she was getting gifts she changed the way she spoke 🤣🤣🤣

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 her pants are way to small even with her stomach tucked in them. how are insta allowing this !!!

no wonder why she’s been single for so long and not had a shag 🤮🤣the state of it
She’s on live right now with the other Chelsea (evil queen) and called her new TikTok followers tight for not sending big gifts.. classic Chels :cautious:(n)
I have never Hated anyone but i fkn hate this Rat Leeane Feeley. she needs cancelled of all platforms.

She is in a right state tonight. 🤢😵

Shes absolutely paranoid
Went to bed i had enough of her begging and trying to act like evil queen CH ..

The new tik tok account got permanently blocked 😂😂 she’s gonna open a new one
The one she just made yesterday LMFAO.

So godamn embarrasing don't think I laughed so much lol 😆 😂 good grief 😳

View attachment 1043022
Is there a way to contact insta if so Mass Report .

She is in a right state tonight. 🤢😵

Shes absolutely paranoid
What she paranoid about ?

now saying she’s going live on tik tok on her account chelsealeeartroots cmon guys get that blocked too!!!
Yes Mass report.

Last edited:

Escapeology

Chatty Member
Any guess where she is tonight? I’m gonna say she been to the police after a beer and they have got her sectioned or arrested 🤣
Either that or she has had at sleepover somewhere🤣🤣

She's live when modeen ATM saying she's got her hijab ready, saying again she was spiked the other day and all the videos on YouTube videos need to go. Oh also in comments some of her neighbours from where she lives giving the estate name away. The guys are basically laughing at her... View attachment 1031306
WELL SPOTTED!! Another one not quite right on the head and attention seeking. All these people she hangs out are not doing her any good!!

What in the actual f*** is going on at the moment on her live its a total shambles

Yep she's on something making no sense what so ever and making those weird noises
Damn i missed that one? Fill me in please....🙏 what time did she go on?

I cant believe I missed it! 😔

Tell me everything!? 🤣🤣
Me too!!!!

Did she actually sniff?
Wait..what????

Can’t believe I missed that, I was too busy wiping tears away 😂😂
Does anyone have any videos?

Last edited:

brahhh

VIP Member
I had to create another account, i was blocked from her lives god knows why??? She us ranting about trolls again. Howcome when she effs up its always troll bashing???her mind is all over the place today...how about facing reality for once!!! You get followers that post this BS...pathetic
She thinks she’s the only one with problems ! So annoying 😡