Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

guzzler.88

VIP Member
johnnyvincent1 I messaged him yesterday and he replied 2 hours ago. I shared a link where he can watch Chelsea being racist but he replied saying “just to let you know she has a child with a black man, thank you ♥)
Like having mixed race kids means you can’t be a racist lol ok
He wants in her crusty nickers.

Her boyfriend will soon get sick of the two of them together🤣

Mmmmm🤔. Im sure she was going on about him on the bus, drank himself to death or something...
yeah she did mention a terry at one point.

Reactions: 1

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I think you're missing the point, whilst on this occasion Leanne directed that comment to 'a troll' her comments can also be triggering to people who just happen to be watching the live. What about tjose people? Let's be honest it's not the norm to hear people on mainstream social media to say things like that, along with the various other vile things she wishes upon people. She is more than aware of where the block button is located, people on the live kept suggesting she should block her, but she said she didn't want to. For me the reason why is because it generates more views & ultimately that's all it comes down for Leanne. She likes to proclaim "mental health matters" it's a pity that she is too self centered to assume that statement should only apply to how she would like to be treated. Just because it's 'Chelsea Lee Art' does not make it alright.
I think you’ve missed the point of what I said. I agreed in literally my first comment that it’s an awful thing to say and I’m not condoning what she said or defending her, please go back and read what I said. All I’m saying is lets not get it twisted as the person who she said it to had been trying to wind her up for days. She wanted a reaction out of chelsea and she got one?
As for the easily triggered, I would recommend them to stay away from chelseas lives because unfortunately she does say a lot of offensive and horrible things.

wackojacko

I bot know how to copy and paste. But added to my previous post. I was diagnosed manic depressive in 1995. Bipolar was called that in them days. We either got on with life and plodded on through life in endless shitty jobs until we had ‘an episode’ and got sacked through sickness or had to find a new job after saying/doing something we shouldn’t have. OR we were homeless. We did not get benefits unless we just remained on the dole and hope our GP wrote us a letter to say we needed long term sick pay (very rare) the job centre always managed to find us jobs no matter how menial but it payed the rent etc. Social media wasn’t around for people to ‘perform’ and beg for money. Now I see more and more people doing the ‘mental health’ thing, begging etc. People are saying Chelsea couldn’t work because of her mental health issues! Bollox! She knows she’s better off on benefits and begging. Like I said, manipulative! A narcissist yes but anyone can be one of them without the media performance! I dread to think how much money I could’ve hit with my ‘mental health’ episodes on social media back in the day! 😂 mind you, at that time I wasn’t aware of what I was doing and intelligent enough to make money out of it!!!
Too long, too boring, too granny

glowworm425

Where are they live, what account? If they’re still live…

They’re on ‘chelsealeeartroots’ for anyone wondering x

MsFatBooty

Was she blocked again earlier? I never get the room is blocked message, just that the live has ended.