Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon20

VIP Member
Just clicked onto her live and did i just hear right, where she just said "thankyou to all my gifters tonight as you've treated me to my pizza, fuk all you with 99p noodles" WHY ARE PPL SO DUMB TO SEND GIFTS AND MONEY TO THIS GREEDY SELFISH SPECIMEN?
Trust me karma works in mysterious ways and all this take, take, take is accumulating in her karma bank.
Yeah, someone sent her money for a pizza. Begs for money then when people do it she starts mouthing them saying they can’t afford anything🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Musketeer

Chatty Member
She hasnt been on tik tok that long i dont think

Yet she still continues to guzzle beer and coffees and toasties as well as weed...she mentioned a coffee and a toastie is 20 pounds!!! And she has more than one coffee at a time, its not about having no money, its about prioritizing where u spend it!!!!!

No money??

Oh wow we must be a powerful bunch to get blamed for EVERYTHING! it could be anyone she has pissed off...she must get a grip

Did someone hack her account?
I think so was
She seems to be behaving suspiciously normally today… I wonder how long until she kicks off and starts getting aggressive to strangers again
Bet be when she has her nails painted and moans she dunna like it thought she was skint?

She’s live in the nail salon. First card was declined. Now she’s begging again for money into her Paypal
OMFG I'm go watch the live now

I think so was

Bet be when she has her nails painted and moans she dunna like it thought she was skint?

OMFG I'm go watch the live now
Cheeky betch begging for money to be put in her PayPal the fecking cheek of it

Escapeology

Chatty Member
I missed the live of them together. I was up watched modeen for a bit he was just praying and his comments were taking the piss so I went back to sleep 🤣
Hes a right ar$ehole as well

oh no boringggggggg.

lisa stayed her leeanne`s for a week before.. there both as bad as each other.
Oh no man!!! Thats gonna be a sh1t show...dumb and dumber!!

She 100% shagged that man last night 🤣
Fact or?

She’s starving??? Wonder why? Maybe lay off the C and W
And the S__ with old guys

johnnyvincent1 I messaged him yesterday and he replied 2 hours ago. I shared a link where he can watch Chelsea being racist but he replied saying “just to let you know she has a child with a black man, thank you ♥)
Like having mixed race kids means you can’t be a racist lol ok
Wtf has that got to do with it??? Has he seen all the other posts???

LISA SHE IS COMING FOR YOU TONIGHT...OR POT BELLY OR HIS SON...dont say we didnt warn you....ha ha ha ha

Is this part payment for last night???😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:

guzzler.88

VIP Member
She is literally the craziest person I’ve ever come across, I am quite a new watcher but seen her live the other night at her mates and she was eating that half warmed up burger and chocolates. Does she have kids?
Can someone tell her to do the only fans then she will make more money iff people who WANT to witness the sights but keep the (decent) chatting and stories for TT if she has to be anywhere.
yeah she needs to fuck off to only fans.

I can’t believe she was doing this last night🤣 Insta are really relaxed with everything but music aren’t they? I bet she’ll be feeling awful and hating herself today.
she don`t give a toss about anything she does. will no doubt laugh about it.

• Haha

Escapeology

Chatty Member
I was blown away by how thirsty he was tbh who tf tries to chat up someone when you don’t know what they look like, I could be as ugly as Chelsea for all he knows 😂
Do u think he cares...a poke is a poke🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

God she is boring tonight, better on tattle life!!

• Haha

tracyed

When she’s NOT insulting people or being vulgar, she can be quite funny. Without drugs, drink and idiots egging her on!