Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Escapeology

Chatty Member
She went with the guy who has her paintings in his shop, and thinking about it would the guy really be allowing her to have her paintings in his place for free? You scratch my crusty knickers and ill scratch yours ;)
Pfooooofh good luck to him 🤢🤮

I didnt see that guy there there was another taller chap. I remember seeing the pub floors looked like the bottom of green beer bottles..all glass circles like that.

Reactions: 1

zoeshere

VIP Member
I think that’s just the name they’ve chose for Twitter. If u look on the account it’s all Chelsea’s racist,abusive videos. It’s someone calling her out basically

anon20

VIP Member
Whilst it is nasty to hear, I really don’t have much sympathy for the girl who she told to go and hang herself. At the end of the day it is a vile thing to say and I don’t condone it, but that girl was literally on her live trolling her for over an hour 🤷‍♀️ like it’s chelsea lee art, what did she expect to happen?
The girl done it all day yesterday too, one minute she loved her the next she hated her, Chelsea didn’t have to go that far however this troll should know she’s relentless and will say anything for a reaction.

keepingitg

VIP Member
Why are people even sending her money and gifts? Something wrong with them 😂
No idea but it's obviously someone that has issues too and lacking someone in their life. By her even saying their name when they gift they get some sort of interaction. That's me guessing

chelseafleaart

She’s on live right now with the other Chelsea (evil queen) and called her new TikTok followers tight for not sending big gifts.. classic Chels :cautious:(n)
Just seen it ended as I posted that.. hope she stays off and stops embarrassing herself but we all know that won’t happen

guzzler.88

VIP Member
I cant find the exposed account? The only one I'm seeing has the infamous reception video?

I switched off last night after watching leanne laughing and joking with 'finchento' after watching him abuse her so called friend.
Last nights behaviour has further confirmed to me that she has absolutely zero empathy for others and is definitely a sociopath.

Also, I'm sorry to the poster who's daughter is going through a similar situation, I hope she is doing ok. (Sorry I lost your comment to reply to).

Hope you're all good this morning. Last night was upsetting to say the least and miss leanne sunk lower than I thought possible.
I turned off when she was so pissed and gibbering nothing but shit.