Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Musketeer

Chatty Member
She’s speaking much more softly in the nail salon that her usual screeching - proving she can manage it!!
And they dont care who is watching..imagine some $ex ring or paed0 ring watching that...

Chelsealeeartgang41

Did she go off again?

She gets banned because of what she says, her foul mouth in public and people she films and kicks off everywhere and at everyone...same reason she gets kicked out of coffee shops and
She’s live in the nail salon. First card was declined. Now she’s begging again for money into her Paypal
Has she been banned again ?

Has she been banned again ?
No she hasn't I thought she had lol she back on live ffs

Reactions: 2

Escapeology

Chatty Member
Yeah i was shocked who gives a fk how many ppl are watching get your friend out of there was all i thinking.
I know this is going to sound cruel but its almost like done to redeem chelseas reutation, so everyone feels sorry for them both. Lisa was really laying into vinny too.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
The girl done it all day yesterday too, one minute she loved her the next she hated her, Chelsea didn’t have to go that far however this troll should know she’s relentless and will say anything for a reaction.
Exactly, it’s called playing poke the bear

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Chelsea is actually butters tho… her body isn’t half bad but her face is genuinely vile

Chelsea is actually butters tho… her body isn’t half bad but her face is genuinely vile

Helldoon

Well that's new, Scousers aren't northerners, they are scousers!!!

Has she had her lips done today? She is looking plumped up extra!!!!

AND where is she drinking coffee??

I'm not sure I want to go to SW1 just incase I bump into that shambles.

Lisa's physical row last night isn't general normal life, or am I extra nieve ??xxx
Blacksheep coffee, Elizabeth street

chelseafleaart

She’s on live right now with the other Chelsea (evil queen) and called her new TikTok followers tight for not sending big gifts.. classic Chels :cautious:(n)

• Angry

Escapeology

Chatty Member
All they are worried about are the views...someone makes a negative remark lisa gets cross. I actually cant watch it anymore. Lisa is all ghetto. She doesnt seem like an abused woman. She probably knows vinnie wont let her go!!
I think Vinny probably does physically and verbally abuse her, she just puts up with it because he has money
But according to her she also has money...

guzzler.88

VIP Member
Watch her face at the beginning she is lying I know what he said lol

Attachments

tinytree

Hahaha chels just told someone who asked about her abuse that they’re just jealous they don’t look like her and Lisa

3AD42227-012A-40D1-94DC-9B574560B2F1.png

That’s a compliment 💀

• Haha

anon20

VIP Member
Someone asked how Lisa was at first and she said yeah she’s fine, then someone else joined and asked how she was and yeah she went off saying that she only cares for her kids and herself and what the poster above said

Musketeer

Chatty Member
She lives in Westminster which is Westminster council she does not live in chelsea she lives belgravia pimlico border she lies when she says she lives in chelsea the old gifts are rolling in tonight lol
I seen alot of people say the same address has u put, the cheeky get will be skint in a day or 2 then back to begging again 🙄

• Haha