Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bob's Aunt

@NoseyRosie, post: 8319995, member
I think she may have just been blocked from Insta too

I stand corrected, she's back 🙈

She is back on Insta!! Talking about doing an only fans!! 😩🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 2

guzzler.88

VIP Member
I cannot believe what I've just watched recorded some of it, but what topped it all off was Chelsea saying at the end look over over got 1.2k watching her REALLY!!!! 😔😔
Yeah i was shocked who gives a fk how many ppl are watching get your friend out of there was all i thinking.

YerDaSellsAv0n

I think that's why Chelsea was so quiet yesterday, the vibe from Vinny was off.

He came through at one point last night when Lisa was in quite a vocal debate on live with some guy about religion and Chelsea looked frightened.

guzzler.88

VIP Member
It wouldn’t let me play, just as well really, idt I could cope with listening to that thing screeching into the microphone. Death metal would be more pleasant to listen to.
It wouldn’t let me play, just as well really, idt I could cope with listening to that thing screeching into the microphone. Death metal would be more pleasant to listen to.
Sorry i do not know why it plays for me when i click on it... she is going of cause she is saying we are all boring lol she`s bored cause she only got over 100 views & no beer left.

• Wow

Escapeology

Chatty Member
Why are they doing this on live? I have to wonder if chelsea and lisa arent setting him up for evidence or something

Musketeer

Chatty Member

HBF1991

Chatty Member
Why are people even sending her money and gifts? Something wrong with them 😂
Probably the same people that send money to certain other scumbags on tiktok.

'You wish you had teeth like mine, you absolute cheeseburger'