Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NegativeEnergy

Chatty Member
She went with the guy who has her paintings in his shop, and thinking about it would the guy really be allowing her to have her paintings in his place for free? You scratch my crusty knickers and ill scratch yours ;)
He must be hard up and skint if he’s stirring her porridge 🤢 The bloke can’t be a serious businessman if he’s continuing a business relationship with that freak. Nobody in their right mind would associate with a racist, especially when there are sales to be made. What’s his shop called? Anyone know? Need to check out the Google reviews lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3

guzzler.88

VIP Member
Lisa in the comments earlier said they were going to be going to "the restaurant" tonight. I wonder if it's "the restaurant" of the address Lisa's guy was giving out the other night on the live? As that address did take you to an Italian restaurant :unsure:
yes it will he the one her boyfriend works or owns.

• Haha

Escapeology

Chatty Member
I think she was saying that as in she got evidence.

Yes that’s what I heard someone else was there too. She was saying sort out your family first or something like that
Yes i think something about get your family out first or something.

Finola20

I didnt watch a single minute of last night. 🤣

How is leanne going to cope when she wants to stay up all night shouting at her phone and how is Lisa going to cope with the smell emanating from leannes crusty bits?

Is today going to be THE day?
Will 'finnchento' see sense and call the crisis team?

I'm rubbing my hands together, ready for the insanity. 🤣
Is Leanne her real name?

tinytree

At the start of the latest live she said she told Lisa she was leaving and asked her if she wanted to come. Who knows if that’s true or not! But that’s what she said

• Haha

tracyed

Can someone tell her to do the only fans then she will make more money iff people who WANT to witness the sights but keep the (decent) chatting and stories for TT if she has to be anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Escapeology

Chatty Member
I’ve only watched her for a few weeks. What was she like in lockdown? She must have been like a caged animal. She definitely seems to be completely on the edge last couple of days.
She hasnt been on tik tok that long i dont think

She is raging on Insta over being blocked on tik tok ,as she has no money coming in now for the past few days ,which means no Harrods, weed ,shopping etc . I bet she has been barred from Harrods anyway
Yet she still continues to guzzle beer and coffees and toasties as well as weed...she mentioned a coffee and a toastie is 20 pounds!!! And she has more than one coffee at a time, its not about having no money, its about prioritizing where u spend it!!!!!

My appogies 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Shes drinking and smoking tonight....but is being funny and entertaining....the Chelsea I first knew....how long it will last I don't know.Shame she hasn't always been like tonight.......😉😉😉
No money??

They think it's someone from here 🙄
Oh wow we must be a powerful bunch to get blamed for EVERYTHING! it could be anyone she has pissed off...she must get a grip

An account called chelsealeeart on TT is live they are showing the video of her calling the guy a bounty not sure what's going on 🤔View attachment 1044832
Did someone hack her account?

Last edited:

Escapeology

Chatty Member
She must hate it. She barely gets more than 70 people watching. Bit different from her usual 1.2k darling 🙄. What a sad life drinking and smoking weed on a Saturday afternoon all on your own. Shouting at your phone screen, swearing and insulting strangers. She’s been really manic since she left Lisa’s.
Is she still carrying on like that on on instagram....looks like she uses these platforms to be a bully and vent

They must be mugs she drops the mods like a bad habit even the loyal ones those
gifters are idiots 😆
And yet they keep coming back and grovelling to be a mod....

Has anyone notice when she was getting gifts she changed the way she spoke 🤣🤣🤣

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 her pants are way to small even with her stomach tucked in them. how are insta allowing this !!!

no wonder why she’s been single for so long and not had a shag 🤮🤣the state of it
Sickening to sit like that on a live...just what is she promoting and i also have to wonder if she doesnt have clothes to wear because she hasnt done any washing (lazy mare)!!! Crusty clothes in washing basket!!🤣🤣

I'm not buying this, I'm too streetwise to be influenced by her manipulative behavior. You believe what you want but I wholly disagree
And she has NO remorse or loyalty to anyone!

So godamn embarrasing don't think I laughed so much lol 😆 😂 good grief 😳

View attachment 1043022
WTF

She’s definitely been on the sniff
Hooker vibes

Nah she's still there 😂

This is what is come too....
Warning ⚠⚠⚠😂
OMG what is wrong with this b1tch...acting like a real slapper!!! Why does she think everyone wants to see her body?? Why did she expose her breasts? Did she say? Maybe johnny was watching!!! Slapper

Last edited:
  • Sick

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Seriously??

Then she should have just blocked her!

Is that what she meant when she told that manager from the one restaurant, that she knows the african army????🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ar$ehole

I see these butt sniffing fans on here get very defensive of "our queen" if u dare say anything remotely off key...even a question!!!
Yes seriously lmfao, if you’re big enough to sit there relentlessly trolling someone for days on their live, then you should be big enough to take back whatever they throw at you.
Lets not get it twisted here, she didn’t just turn round and tell some randomer to kill themselves, it was someone that had been going at her for hours lol

• Haha