Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ImItalianDarlin

go to chelsealeeartexposed to see some videos of leanne laughing while her mate gets abused!
I noticed Chelsea getting upset when there was arguing. I think she felt uncomfortable so cried. Maybe now she knows how other people feel when she kicks off in front of people. She seemed scared to step in (thought she was hard?) but to big up the abuser after and just carry on like her friend wasn’t abused on live. I can’t deal with her narcissistic behaviour

Until i see an official diagnosis and medication from a registered doctor im not buying the mental health bullsh1t. It is just an excuse to behave badly without repercussions or being sent away.

Oh well, she asked her to visit!!

Maybe they live above the restaurant

What she actually left?? While lisa was sleeping? Did she say why she is leaving? Probably cant be arsed sharing the limelight with lisa, it was obvious she wasnt staying long cause she had no clothes...isnt it 4 days now same clothes🤮🤢. Disinfect the place down after she leaves for god sakes!!!! Chelsea cant surely be feeling good about herself being all crusty and smelly, one step away from hobo!! i know i would feel and look like sh1t....i wonder if she knows what she is going back to with regards to her neighbours complaints, her harrods complaint and the coffee shop complaint 🤣🤣. I still think chelsea left her town to dodge some drama brewing. Or maybe she misses the man....🤣🤣🤣🤣. Pfoof imagine him seeing her not washed for 4 days...good god...he needs to get to the clinic for tests🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She left because there were no more chocolates or beer left

• Heart
Reactions: 9

MyTwoPennies

Mental mickey

They think the trolls are the problem...actually my dear it is YOUR FOLLOWERS who cheer your deluded life on and do not encourage you to be a better person. At least the trolls are realists!!!

Well done our little P.I
Exactly this! Her, frankly weird, followers (enablers) are the most dangerous, allowing her toxic behaviour to go unchallenged. They are going to continue to push her to drink until she hurts herself or gets slapped in the face for opening her vile gob.

• Haha

YerDaSellsAv0n

I cannot believe what I've just watched recorded some of it, but what topped it all off was Chelsea saying at the end look over over got 1.2k watching her REALLY!!!! 😔😔
I don't know if I am just being optimistic, but I took it as meaning they had proof of what was happening rather than feeding her ego.

rachshin

Chatty Member
I literally have too turn off when it eats. The noises, sexual moaning and eating with mouth open makes me want to vom 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Lady_Lau

I got blocked by Lisa last night by commenting 'Jackson' because she was saying how she is so Italian & then saying she's got roots in Ireland, her surname or nans surname was ohara, when I anyone searches, it clearly shows Jackson.
That's all I wrote & instant block, obviously hit a nerve!!

She scares me more than Chelsea.

I have ADHD & honestly I could really go like Chelsea if I smoked weed & drunk all the time, maybe not as aggressive etc but random definitely. It's the reason I don't drink, people used to think I was hilarious & egg me on to drink but I'd either not remember or spend days regretting it.

Chelsea is having no one tell her she needs to stop, she has the type of people around her that I did qt one point, pressing her buttons & making her react & applaud her for her appalling behaviour. Those people are not friends in the slightest.

I genuinely think Lisa is the person & wants to be on live with Chelsea there to get more clout.

I also think Lisa is worried to take her out incase she behaves a certain way & Lisa is probably different out & about.

Secrets12345

Chatty Member
I think she susses out places where she feels it’s safe to kick off. Most people with money wouldn’t behave at her level. It would be interesting to see her behave like that somewhere else.

Prizmah

Well... Good morning ladies and gents!
I'd go as far as to say that Chelsea's behaviour was actually excellent last night, for the most part at least she was respectful in another person's home.

• Wow

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
I'd say they will just get drunk and stoned for the day and just drink in the house again tonight
thats mad to me, they are in Brighton! A great city with loads to do. Who visits Brighton and stays indoors all day? They might as well have bought a crate of beers and sat in a motorway travelodge.

• Haha
Of course she's on some sort of benefits, but with regards to pip i thought that was rlly hard to get, and to be eligible you have to be unable to wash, dress, cook, clean, go out alone, etc? She's probably not on jobseekers as she'd have to go to Job center each week to sign on, i think she's on EP other than pip, but i could be wrong.

But REGARDLESS of what she's on shes still scamming them as even if she's on EP it's for being unfit for work, but she CAN work, she can cook, clean she's able to go out alone, she can dress, she's just a lazy scammer. So basically whilst all us single Mums are struggling daily to juggle work and kids or ppl claiming pip being genuine claimers, SHE'S claiming taxpayers money, to then on top of that, use tiktok to allow her to live in luxury. Coffees and breakfast out every morning, dinner out most days, drink and smoke every day, botox, fillers, designer coats etc, £130 taxi fayers....

She was on live last night saying if ppl don't gift her she's going off line......WELL F.U.C.K O.F.F THEN!!!

• Heart

Moolo

This is horrid.

Lisa looks so sad sitting there listen to Chelsea talking nonsense

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
QUOTE="tracyed, post: 8326913, member: 308463"
People asking for her PayPal account to send her money. I’m sat here freezing and hungry. Paid all my bills work full time but no money for more than 1 meal a day. Just not in me thought to make a tit of myself on social media or beg off strangers! She’s a manipulative woman. So I’m done. I will be reporting her and all the other ‘beggars’ on tiktok.

Where are you lovely? Can I get at least a hot meal to you tomorrow?xxxx

(Sorry if not allowed)
I would 💯 rather be like Tracy any day of the week ! I really hope things improve for you xx

• Heart

Molly_Ol

You’re spot on. There’s no way that’s her ex key worker. Also any key worker who works with people like Leanne would know that actually racist and outlandish behaviour does go hand in hand with mental illness. I’ve seen a few people in previous posts say they’re diagnosed bipolar/BPD and ‘they don’t act like that’ completely forgetting everyone is different - it’s extremely common for people in crisis or psychosis or mania to say awful things that, once better, they regret deeply.
She’s also not a psychopath, there’s no such thing as a psychopath, I see why people think it because she’s got zero empathy for anyone but again that’s classic of mental illness.

For all of Chelsea’s faults, she IS genuinely mentally ill. It’s sad to see people dismiss her as a liar who’s acting, nobody can act out the world salad she bleats. And of course she can’t work in that state, imagine what she’d say to colleagues or customers? And just because she can get a train, doesn’t mean she doesn’t have anxiety, I’d argue her anxiety comes out in verbal attacks, we’ve seen it many times, when she’s nervous she hits out. I detest how she behaves, I feel so sorry for the people that have to put up with her, but ultimately we are watching a person in crisis and the tiktok fame is making her more delusional
That's very true! And by watching her we are, by default, enabling her - she sees her behaviour being rewarded and thus, will be less likely to seek the medical attention she requires. Most of her followers encourage her, she's not capable of acknowledging the truth because it would mean the ultimate sacrifice, giving up Tiktok, which has become her source for validation, money, admiration, drama and so on. She has no real friends or family in her real life, her life has now become Tiktok. As angry as she makes me, or all of us, I agree that she is in crisis mode, Tiktok is making all of her conditions worse and has quickly become the most unhealthy platform, exploiting those with severe mental health issues. Or providing the perfect opportunity for people to become so heavily addicted to the point of jeopardising their mental health entirely. The best thing would be mass reporting, to the point where C gets so pissed off making accounts. If everyone on this thread emailed Tiktok about her mental health issues it could put an end to her having any access and potentially seeking professional help.

• Heart

keepingitg

VIP Member
Whatever I think of Lisa, it's horrible to watch her being emotionally and mentally abused . No wonder she has issues .

• Heart
  • Sad

Lisa Starz

Vinnie just asked chelsea if she wanted to buy a gun da fuq

I havent seen much, but I thought they were leaving? chelsea was crying... now they're all there together.
I hope Lisa gets out tbh. That guy is a thug. He was racist to police years ago too.

• Wow