Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Escapeology

Chatty Member
Didn't vinny say to lisa that she lied about her parents being dead? And she said she'd rather be a liar than whatever she accused him of. No excuse for domestic violence and he is an absolute rotter, but she was winding him up yesterday evening asking him if ue wanted a black eye etc. They're as bad each other, she's pissed out of her head and not even sure if he hit her hard or not. Chelsea in the background making a racket, laughing and joking.. Car crash tv indeed
All for the views!!!!

Chelsea is talking gibberish and it’s really getting on my tits now. I feel for Lisa (and anyone in similar/worse situations - whatever Lisa’s situation is mind you…) but I can’t deal with this fake carry on any more.
Yes i feel for people of domestic violence but this is by no means normal behaviour!!@

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is a dumb stupid washed up ex whore. I guess men don’t pay the same when you are over 40? It will be only fans next as she always needs money 💰
One of my best friends was bipolar and he had 2 jobs in spite of his episodes sadly lost him to suicide but one of the kindest people you could have ever meet quite the (polar) opposite to this disgusting smelly chav that Chelsea is

• Heart

guzzler.88

VIP Member
Morrning woke up late just caught up on the threads 😂 just wondered if anyone reported that bitch lisa for the gun on live i do hope so.

Molly_Ol

I feel the same about watching their shallow lives. I wouldn’t ever associate with anyone like them. In fact I’d run a mile. 😬. So why do I watch. They’re revolting lowlifes. Car crash viewing.
Probably that exact reason, I think it's the shock factor 🤣 it's one of those things probably why reality tv is so popular as well. I have only been watching her since around January, I do see some concerning mental health issues, and I see she self medicates with alcohol and weed etc, it doesn't surprise me that she goes awol. However, having seen the extent she will go to in order to remain relevant, Gl viral, even at the extent of staying on a live stream when he supposed friend was arguing about such personal matters, really speaks a lot about her lack of core values. Whilst she is a very mentally-ill person, I realise that my viewing her and anyone else doing so is justifying her behaviour in her mind. I suspect her antics will get worse and worse as she's addicted to the numbers, and has a pack of idiots egging her on. I've started wondering what the hell makes me so different to them if im adding to those views in any capacity.

• Heart
  • Haha

Feska

VIP Member
Lisa thinks Chelsea is in her corner. Deluded again. All Chelsea is concerned about is views. Narcissist.

Ab Fab

Are they in Lisa’s house or Lisa’s grandmas? It doesn’t look very modern

• Haha

Russiandolly

Joking about abuse is out of order in itself.
I know Lisa has implied he abuses her but I think they are playing up for views at the moment.
He did say "Chelsea thinks she is Marilyn Monroe but she's just a slag"..
He is a brute but to be honest I think they all are.

Joking about abuse is out of order in itself.
I know Lisa has implied he abuses her but I think they are playing up for views at the moment.
He did say "Chelsea thinks she is Marilyn Monroe but she's just a hag"..
He is a brute but to be honest I think they all are.
Oh it changes the s l a g word for hag😅

• Haha

Windermere

VIP Member
Can't believe what just happened. The man is vile. You could see him hit her in the mirror. So uncomfortable

• Wow
  • Sad

Idacork

I could be wrong as she's just come off her live.....but im sure she's wearing the same t-shirt she's worn for at least 4 days!!!!!!.🤢

• Sick

HBF1991

Chatty Member
She's got £50 so far and needs £50 more🤣🤣🤣

People on tiktok are so gullible and stupid.

keepingitg

VIP Member
They are back on spitting abuse. And can I ask a question ,why do they all throw in oh I have Irish roots and we will kill ye. Do they think all the Irish are mental or what???

• Haha

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Someone was saying that the other day too.

Matt John is on Lisa's live not Chelsea's and co_gemx they were Chelsea's mods weren't they are they banned from her lives how.

I can't actually watch them they are something else
I'd say they were probably over there because there's small numbers on Lisa's live so they can get more attention over there

• Heart

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
B1tching and moaning about every topic under the sun. No remorse for her manic behaviour. Its all remorse for attention. All her bell end followers encouraging her to join fans only "you can get your bits and bobs out" wtf... she is so full of herself again!! She shout and rants on her live no one has egged her on yet she shouts insults to everyone, one minute she is for something then she is against it...always hungry yet has money for tons of weed and booze! I think she is more pissed at the fact that she cant get any money off anyone. Crying about fake mates, yet she has done tgem all wrong, yet again it is THEM not HER. Wont lie the ar$e licking on instagram is worse than on tik tok!!! 👇 sickening losers!!

Shame....🙄

Absolutely, she would have ZERO problems if she sorted herself out and stopped her sh1t. She doesnt have kids to pay for, has a decent roof over her head in a good area, gets benefits, i dont see any problems...all the problems she has she has bought on herself...she needs to meet people with REAL problems...not problems of no weed and booze available!! Idiot!!
Yes yes yes was thinking exactly this she needs to desperately sort herself out, from what I understand her kids don't want anything to do with her surely that's enough motivation ( seeing them again) to at least try and do something other than sit on the socials literally all day (apart from when she's asleep) I just think she has literally no one to support her IRL and that's what she needs... She keeps saying she can't do it by herself and I assumed she was talking about her art but I think she's talking about sorting herself out and at the moment she can't see how to do that. She's just so focused on making money on the socials and the fact she had no one IRL to talk too uses it as a bit of social interaction also.

Why does she think that she can get food without purchasing!! But then why do these businesses not charge beforehand..
She does it every f*cking time 🙄

• Haha