Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh my god really?! That exposed acc was live and said she has screen records of Chelsea saying she hates Lisa, so ungrateful.
No, that exposed account was lying cos she wanted to get more likes 😂 I’m glad she is exposing chelsea but she’s a right tear herself

Tw@t* lol it changed automatically

• Haha
Reactions: 9

MyTwoPennies

Boooyaka! I’m a dolphin-teethed bloodclart, poncing fivers on lives cos I can’t sell no art - Just my contribution for the next thread 🙃

• Haha
Yes and she cant be that bad off if she is guzzling coffee at the coffee shops and eating out EVERY DAY, sometime 2x a day. And catching an uber for 130 pounds!! Just what is her idea of battling??????defo NOT the same as mine!!!!! As all her minions kindly put it "she is living her best life"...struggling.....???? NAAH!!!
Let's work it out, these are not £1.80 Greggs lattes shes getting x 7 days a week, these are London prices in small expensive coffee shops, so let's give them a rounded price tag of £3.50 each, she sometimes even has 2 or 3, so this is an average of £25 - 40 being spent on coffees every morning. Even though she's got a coffee machine someone sent her ages ago and now two "AMAZON" NOT "AMERICAN" kettles.

Any yes ive come across them comments "living your best life" like yes she is moron bcos ppl like you are allowing her to...Chelsea don't give a fuk about her gifters or anyone who sends her money or amazon wishlist gifts, she don't care one bit

• Heart

tracyed

There are people commenting about the ‘trolls’ but if they thought about it for a few minutes they would see the ‘trolls’ blocking her accounts etc are probably saving her from herself! It’s those sending her money and encouraging her drink and drug binges that are doing more harm to her! I saw a few saying ‘leave her alone she’s having fun’ or ‘you go girl do what you want’ and such like! They are causing her to a slow death or complete mental breakdown. If anyone is to blame for her behaviour (apart from an already dodgy personality) it’s those encouraging and funding her lifestyle. I’ve watched her for a while and she’s definitely deteriorating especially when the big gifts go in!!

Ab Fab

I’ve never seen anyone on here or tik tok threaten her life, also who is Kim kardashy? 😂🤣

• Haha

Biscolata5

Absolutely awful things she’s saying. As someone with quite severe mental health issues I had sympathy for her for so long but these past few weeks have shown her true colours. She definitely has some form of personality disorder, imo she’s very narcissistic. I feel extremely sorry for her children.

Escapeology

Chatty Member
Ok so chelsea is on live now...may i just start by saying....SHE IS WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES🤢🤮...ffs now talk about crusty...isnt that 2 days now...if that was my friend id tell her to wash...nothing phases lisa..dellusional to it all..!!!!! Sick!!!!!

She must have slept in the clothes...right down to the headscarf🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

She got blocked for farting on live...gee whiz...but doesnt get blocked for all the other sh1t

Thats all she took...one top, pajama bottoms, socks, underwear, deo, facecream and hairbrush...wtf🤢🤮 her and lisa are like chalk and cheese...lisa is dressed to the nines around the house even🤣

Attachments

• Sick
She is still getting dla/pip/housing benefit and universal credit ..
2 of those are means tested and she is a benefit cheat 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow

Escapeology

Chatty Member
Can someone please explain who taught her the word HENCE cause im sick of hearing it used 50 times in one sentence!!

• Haha

HeebieJeebie

It was quite interesting how quiet Chelsea was when Lisa was on her own live (apart from informing Lisa of her dodgy stomach and how she had washed her knickers and put them on the radiator) to almost flicking a switch into a 'performance' when she then started her own live.

I notice she says she isn't blocking anyone now, is this so her views remain high?
I noticed that!! She was sat quite calmly then suddenly stepped in to character when she went on her own live. Makes me think it’s all a pantomime act! She’s playing a panto dame - Widow Skanky! #foolinganyone #ohnosheisnt 🙄

• Haha