ChelseaLeeArt #31 Chelsea Lee Art one boring old fart

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well seen the woman had headphones on. CLA isn’t that brave. She deserves to get knocked clean out for that. The size of her slagging anyone’s weight. And she’ll still be pig ugly even if she loses the beef.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well she should be thr last to talk about other women's appearances. Her free willy teeth creep me the F out

Reactions: 2
How many pairs of terrible looking slides does she need?

We'll have all the Drama.
---

You do know CLA isn’t trans?
The hairline; the receding, thinning and balding hair; the enormous, wide, broad forehead; the caveman and neanderthal-like prominent, protruding, masculine brow-bone; the great, wide, broad, strong man jaw; the masculine, neanderthal, caveman, primitive bone structure; the masculine aggression and the square, broad face all tell a different story! Its face is so masculine it’s unbelievable. Maybe that’s why it goes on anti-trans tirades - it’s internalised hatred. Andrew is genuinely more feminine than it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The hairline; the receding, thinning and balding hair; the enormous, wide, broad forehead; the caveman and neanderthal-like prominent, protruding, masculine brow-bone; the great, wide, broad, strong man jaw; the masculine, neanderthal, caveman, primitive bone structure; the masculine aggression and the square, broad face all tell a different story! Its face is so masculine it’s unbelievable. Maybe that’s why it goes on anti-trans tirades - it’s internalised hatred. Andrew is genuinely more feminine than it!
The fact she birthed children says otherwise too though hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The fact she birthed children says otherwise too though hahaha
Lying comes to this thing as easily as breathing! Well, perhaps even easier as we know the fat telletubby struggles to even do that.

I’ve seen one of it’s kids and he’s definitely it’s child as he has it’s heavily masculine features and appearance (which, surprise surprise - look better on a male). I refuse to believe that it popped out it’s own two kids however unless it uploads a video of it birthing them from it’s bleep - and maybe not even then given how much of a liar it is! 😂

We’ve seen its god awful top lips, but we’ve never seen its lips down there (thank the lord!). It has boobs, but’s admitted to having a boob job.

Even if it isn’t transgender, it would be great to refer to it as such henceforth - imagine how livid it’d be 🤣🤣

Lying comes to this thing as easily as breathing! Well, perhaps even easier as we know the fat telletubby struggles to even do that.

I’ve seen one of it’s kids and he’s definitely it’s child as he has it’s heavily masculine features and appearance (which, surprise surprise - look better on a male). I refuse to believe that it popped out it’s own two kids however unless it uploads a video of it birthing them from it’s bleep - and maybe not even then given how much of a liar it is! 😂

We’ve seen its god awful top lips, but we’ve never seen its lips down there (thank the lord!). It has boobs, but’s admitted to having a boob job.

Even if it isn’t transgender, it would be great to refer to it as such henceforth - imagine how livid it’d be 🤣🤣
Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sensing that you don’t really like cla 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The description is perfect.

It never went the way she thought, she was expecting megabucks to come flying in and it never, although EQ seemed to be getting loads of gifts. CLA has nothing left to give, she does not change her format, and she is rude to everyone even followers. She's done. She made a crucial mistake, careful how you treat people on the way up because they will be there to bash you on the way back down.

Reactions: 5
I’m going through my weird sympathy stage for CLA atm cause she’s so clouded by social media she truly believes she’s famous and it’s quite sad to see a lady of her age going through that, well majority of tiktok are going through it actually.. I dunno I’ll see a video of her being a knob and return to normal soon 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m going through my weird sympathy stage for CLA atm cause she’s so clouded by social media she truly believes she’s famous and it’s quite sad to see a lady of her age going through that, well majority of tiktok are going through it actually.. I dunno I’ll see a video of her being a knob and return to normal soon 😂
It’s her own fault she’s a horrible person can’t stand the women

Im enjoying every second of it.

i think it’s cause I have a different sense of fame and I just don’t see sitting on tiktok as anything fame worthy, so when she screams she’s famous it’s just a pile of bullshite, but what is she if she’s not that lunatic who screams roots and famous in the middle of London? A woman in a council flat on benefits probably like a Martha type? Without tiktok what would she actually be doing? Sat at home watching eastenders? I dunno! That’s where I “enjoy” watching her, cause I cannot understand where she’d be without tiktok! 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Even if you go back a long time she was racist and horrible back then so it's something she has always felt ok with. Shouting, being abusive thats her.
She wants new gifters now, she has no chance. In this day and age people don't tolerate that behaviour anymore and rightly so.

i think it’s cause I have a different sense of fame and I just don’t see sitting on tiktok as anything fame worthy, so when she screams she’s famous it’s just a pile of bullshite, but what is she if she’s not that lunatic who screams roots and famous in the middle of London? A woman in a council flat on benefits probably like a Martha type? Without tiktok what would she actually be doing? Sat at home watching eastenders? I dunno! That’s where I “enjoy” watching her, cause I cannot understand where she’d be without tiktok! 😂😂
When Martha said I’m on my period!!

• Haha