ChelseaLeeArt #31 Chelsea Lee Art one boring old fart

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she doesn't expect much does she! Constantly come on guys over and over or shouting and demanding. It's not like it's a one off it's day in day out and the same the next week.

Reactions: 2
She's asked King Louis for his number so her manager can ring him I had to stop watching after trying a few times to say Nooo.
So, the plan is for her is go with her manager and they will be filming, the staff will be doing this and that once she's there she said. They probably have not heard of Tiktok she said, I can just see it now. I cannot watch much it winds me up so much, it's all about her, she could have a number one singing Shine like a star. She can easily raise a million.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
She's asked King Louis for his number so her manager can ring him I had to stop watching after trying a few times to say Nooo.
So, the plan is for her is go with her manager and they will be filming, the staff will be doing this and that once she's there she said. They probably have not heard of Tiktok she said, I can just see it now. I cannot watch much it winds me up so much, it's all about her, she could have a number one singing Shine like a star. She can easily raise a million.
What bleeping manager !!!?? Natalie ?!?!

Where abouts is Louis based I really cannot imagine her travelling

What’s round her eye? Has someone lamped her one and she is trying to hide it?

The boy is in Birmingham/ Coventry, I read about him on Google.. She was saying as she battled she was raising a million pounds for Louis if that was the case why would it be going into her account.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just seen a video of CLA saying “hello darling! Roots! Nostrils! Booyaka” TO A bleeping LION 😭😭😭😭
---
THELIONS RAN AWAY FFS 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I see Lee and Andrew have reunited. You know what they say - trans of a feather flock together! They just need to invite Orion now to make it a holy trio.

So I see Lee and Andrew have reunited. You know what they say - trans of a feather flock together! They just need to invite Orion now to make it a holy trio.
Apparently they are going to meet up with him!

I can’t wait for the next recap!

• Haha
I don’t like CLA but I think it’s sad that she’s straight back on the weed now that EQ is around her

Reactions: 3