ChelseaLeeArt #31 Chelsea Lee Art one boring old fart

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I admit ive gifted the sister because I felt sorry for her but now I hear she is asking for particular gifts it won't be happening again.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
CLA said she doesn’t want anything to do with that half of the family cos her dad stabbed her mum i kind of thought tbh she doesn’t have to explain why they’re estranged some families are and the sister is using her name for gifts so clout chasing not genuinely wanting to reconnect

Reactions: 5
I do not get people on the App, here is Claudia chatting away with CLA now. Yesterday I saw another person she has slated battling her, is it just money over morals.?

Reactions: 2
How the duck does she do it? Couldn't get on the leaderboard when I last saw at 2am. Just clicked on her live and now weekly 40! She just sits and waits until some daft twit empties their wallet!

It's terrible watching CLA involve herself with this poor boy waiting for life-saving surgery. All she talks about is her painting getting a million pounds, as if. The fact she seems to be involving herself so much with the family and they have no idea what they are dealing with. If anyone for a second thinks she is thinking about anyone but herself forget that.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It's terrible watching CLA involve herself with this poor boy waiting for life-saving surgery. All she talks about is her painting getting a million pounds, as if. The fact she seems to be involving herself so much with the family and they have no idea what they are dealing with. If anyone for a second thinks she is thinking about anyone but herself forget that.
I can’t stand it. I’ve just been in there to warn him against her and EQ on three different accounts and been muted on every one . She’s busy telling him how famous she is and she’s got billions of views. He will be alright now she’s supporting him apparently. He’s complimenting her and she’s lapping it up. It’s just sick making. I had hoped his mum might cotton on to how disingenuous she is. Actually can’t watch anymore

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand it. I’ve just been in there to warn him against her and EQ on three different accounts and been muted on every one . She’s busy telling him how famous she is and she’s got billions of views. He will be alright now she’s supporting him apparently. He’s complimenting her and she’s lapping it up. It’s just sick making. I had hoped his mum might cotton on to how disingenuous she is. Actually can’t watch anymore
There's no way cla is going to go and meet him.. horrible fake promises

My views have changed a bit since me last post on here. Firstly the young boy, my heart goes out to him and hope he gets his new heart soon and go on to have a wonderful life. The flip side is people have tried to warn him about CLA and he thinks they are jealous because she is famous, so he will have to learn unfortunately in time.
Eq and CLA are back friends again and we've heard about future holidays because they are famous and make great content together. I do not agree at all, I think they are awful together. The things CLA has said about EQ but clearly they are both desperate now and decided to get back together clearly for content and more gifts. Might not work this time, CLA has a lot of haters now so we'll see. After all, she's a huge tax bill to pay.

Sorry, but I can’t stand that ‘King Louis’. First things first, the obligatory ‘it’s so awful what he’s going through, I feel so sorry for him and wish him the best etc…’ 🙄
but he genuinely is very rude and is a beg like the rest of them. No wonder Leanne has latched onto him. He’s a mini-Leanne. It can see the dollar signs! 🤑💵💵 ca-ching!.

I joined his live once two weeks ago for the first time after coming across him. His chat is like a cult. He’s attracted the huns who are literally his minions and so overprotective of him.

I told him that I wish him the best and asked him when he should expect a heart transplant. He was immediately rude and his ‘huns’ jumped on me. ‘Are you dumb?’ ‘Do you know what a heart transplant is?’ ‘Do you even know what a transplant is?’. He then very impatiently explained to me that he doesn’t know when he will receive a transplant as it is taken from live donors and he is only informed shortly before. Thing is, I already knew this! I was asking him if the hospital had given him a time frame. Obviously the NHS doesn’t know which heart he will receive, but they know from waiting lists and previous transplants how long it generally takes and I was just generally asking about a rough estimate. He didn’t answer, and his chat acted like I was dumb and asking him when he knew the person who’s heart he was going to receive was going to die or something - when I had already clarified that I was just asking if the hospital had given him a timeline and estimate as they will know this based on the data and records they have. Anyway, I just brushed this off and forgave this as I know he’s in a tough position and just guessed he was irritable and upset because of it.

I saw he was asking for gifts. I asked him if he was being well supported - like if he was getting support from the government, benefits etc… He was very dismissive, immediately said no and seemed annoyed and said he has to ask (beg) for gifts on here to get money. His fans immediately jumped on me (again) because apparently he has been asked this repeatedly (first all of - no wonder! second of all - how I was to know this when I had never came across him before, I do not know. Thirdly - to get an attitude with people genuinely trying to help and look out for you striked me as very strange). I looked it up and told him it just was worth him having discussion with disability charities, citizens advice etc… at the very least - even if it doesn’t lead anywhere. He wasn’t interested at all. It seems he’s not interested in exploring this at all as he thinks it’s a waste of his time and there’s much more money to be made off of begging and exploiting his situation on tiktok. I don’t know whether he would be eligible for support and whether he’s tried before (unlikely given his attitude) but I was offering up solid, helpful and supportive advice for him. Apparently if you are in hospital for more than six months you are ineligible for universal credit - but of course there are all sorts of complicated stipulations and the like. All I told him was that it was worth just seeking advice from NGO’s, charities, organisations and the government like citizen’s advice, disability charities and organisations etc… but his response and his chat’s response was so unnecessary and aggressive.

This left a very bad taste in my mouth and I do not like him and his attitude. I get it - everyone loves a good sob story and tragedy - but at what point do we say it’s exploitative (especially when people have clearly tried to support him in other ways and given him options and he isn’t interested and rejects these). No wonder he attracts narcissists like Leanne and the people in his chat - they can appear virtuous by being seen to support such a hard done by, unfortunate boy like Louis and look good by proxy.

Of course, you are not and are never allowed to point any of this out - otherwise you are evil for trolling such a vulnerable, young, poorly boy (he’s 21).

It’s sick.

Well, its going to be all out trouble with the terrible pair mates again.

Will she wear that outfit again today?