Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
I saw one clip from the arrest, she almost looked gleeful/excited.
That’s exactly what I thought.
I just don’t understand a 3am arrest. Most people are sleeping then. It’s not like they’re trying to surprise someone with a drugs bust. It’s very strange to me that detectives in central London had nothing else to do at 3am on a Saturday night.

Reactions: 10

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
She’s only been on for about 10mins, she’s already told everyone she’s mixed race & “big up Putin”. 🙃

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
The dorchester incident is also still open and that was a racist incident too she could be in real trouble here

feel4u

Chatty Member
Are you watching Miss Red?

Do you think randoms on the Internet phoning the police will impact the case against CLA? It turns it into a circus in my opinion 🙈
I agree, I don’t understand what possesses folk to call police over something online, just don’t watch, fools!

DellaC

VIP Member
The fact she sent it to herself just shows the level of manipulation she will go to.

Unbelievable.

lje88

Chatty Member
Is she keeping her Dressing Gown coat on?

Also Natalie is an enabler, constantly telling her how wonderful and right she is.
---

10 bottles?
Don’t judge me my husband works away it’s been a long few weeks 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Windermere

VIP Member
Shes on for 5 minutes

If she doesn't get a lion she's gone

Shes doing this every day until she gets a lion

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---
Whenever someone gifts her..

"Thank you darling ... but its just not good enough"

☠☠☠

Last edited:
  • Haha

Windermere

VIP Member
Omg !!! Gone crazy at modeen

Sorry but Modeen has NEVER led this women on. It's all in her head that he likes her, she's obsessed with him

Spanor511

VIP Member
I missed it by a minute what happened? Is she banned now lol
No she just went off. Said see ya’s later. I missed the start of the Partridges rant but she said it was because she told them their pies were shite. They asked her to stop filming hence the rant. She then went outside to tell everyone that their pies are shite and full of pork, that’s why white people are dying. She then went on a mini rant about Russians. She’s annoyed that rich Russians are dating young girls. This started because she saw what she assumed was a rich Russian man and a young girl. Don’t fuck with the Russians Roots. Affected darlings.

• Haha