Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
So we had a very quiet start to the year but that soon changed.

In answer to the previous thread title.. no she didn’t make it to the USA. She was disqualified as she was gifting herself!

We’ve had several temper tantrums and outbursts. Crying over her sons and her past. Whilst it’s sad that she has absolutely no one around that cares for her, she soon came on her period and everything was justified.

We have been treated to several wonderful outfits:

Chelsea dressed as garden gnome
She was in her raver era
Cla on a school trip
And Chelsea in her Egyptian mummy era

I have attached images, I’m sure you will work out which one is which!

Chelsea had a birthday and turned 53! Sorry I mean 43 #born

Cla recently became a mum for the third time.. to a tarantula that she was kindly gifted. She pondered on many names but gave the poor little guy the name “little mo” after her beloved modeen.
She needed to buy some food and suggested she buys a rat for his dinner. He is the size of a finger nail so maybe not just yet Chelsea. It also turns out that he will probably not be the friendly son she believes he will. He will be able to eat birds and mice and will probably bite her if he is handled. Maybe hold off buying that blackbird darling.
Well, that’s if it lives to see another week! #dead #notdeadjusthiding

Chelsea has also been decorating her flat. The kitchen currently looks like pizza express. Not sure it’s an improvement but let’s just roll with it. It will be changed soon.
The toilet has mirrored tiles so she can see herself from all angles. What a sight!

But let’s not forget, although she makes us laugh, she is also racist. Yes we knew this already but she has taken it to new levels once again. Saying the n word claiming she was rapping and the p word. Chelsea darling, even if you sing it, it is still not okay. She of course cried a couple of times and apologised (I think) but I’m sure we will hear it again at some point

Right now, Chelsea hates everyone in the UK and will be going to America, that’s if she makes it across the border, she will be #booyakeredintheusa

Link to previous thread

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

DellaC

VIP Member
The lads who ‘organised’ it hadn’t done anything they didn’t know which order the fights would be or how they’d play the music or anything absolute shower
---

Did you fuck her good Mo about chy 😳🥴 embarrassing
I'm no expert, I've been married to the same man for over 20 years so I don't know what makes a sexpot in this day and age.

But I know this for absolute certain. Modeen hasn't got one single decent fuck in him 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
Taking over my day this!! It’s the drama mick!
I had an apt with the police today (work shit) and they walked into my office and I went “I’m being arrested guys!” And my desk mate went “free roots!” What a chuckle

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Windermere

VIP Member
Can't cope at her trying on clothes

"This is way too big... its for fat people... goddess can have it"

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

thanks very much

Apparently she has a one year ban on social media, I hope that’s true and anything else that’s coming to her. Vile person

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Nunayabusiness

What a day for her. From box battle champion with her new bestie Diadro, to arrested for racism in less than 12 hours. You couldn’t make it up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

DellaC

VIP Member
Is this about when she said the N word?
Yes, back in January.

Why it's taken so long for them to arrest her is anybody's guess. And why on a Saturday night?

It's about time. I'm sick of these gobshites saying what they want and getting away with it!

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
Did anyone see the live last night with her, Pearl, dg and boss cali? Dg and Pearl were arguing with the other two and boss cali admitted he beat his ex partner. He wasn’t even ashamed. Said it was self defence. Chelsea was on later with Pearl and they seemed to be laughing but I fell asleep pretty much straight away. I wonder if Chelsea will go live with boss Cali again. Probably.
I think people are very quick to forget that CLA was the abuser in her relationship with the baby farver. Many moons ago before she became 'famous' she would talk at length about how she came to be in London having been removed from her family home. If she was the victim in the circumstance - why would the kids be left with him and her mother in a joint arrangement? They wouldn't be! It's only when she got a bit of a following behind her and when TikTok monetise that the stories changed to her being the victim.
The former stories about her childhood were also flipped, she was removed from her mother and step fathers care due to violence (which she said was because she was off her face on drugs from the age of 12), she had to leave schools for violence etc. Now it's that her parents didn't want her and that she had learning difficulties etc.

Look at her behaviour when she is out, she is confrontational with absolutely everyone and everyone. She will quite happily tell someone they are fat and ugly, their clothes are cheap, she will scream in employees faces - these are not the behaviours of a life long abused person. Reactive defence, possibly however CLA is always the initiator in every circumstance.

Look at how she behaved when she learnt that he abused his partner, not so much as a flinch and actually went on to say she probably deserves it......! It was only when her 'fans' pulled her up on it that she again flipped the script and tried to appear empathetic.

She is no more the victim of abuse than I am a cucumber smoothie.

• Heart