Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
She's fallen asleep in the pink chair.

Screenshot_20240221-000358_TikTok.jpg

ETA
Someone woke her up with a cat and a lion so now she's fake sleeping while she waits for more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

lje88

Chatty Member
I don’t know what it is but she looks like a bo selecta character to me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Had a dream last night that Chelsea had a 2 page spread in the sun today 😂 😂
Imagine if it was Page 3 style.

Her standing with her tits out, legs akimbo and the little Bio at the side;

"FAMOUS ChelseaLeeArt got her front door slammed by a copper and it's never been the same since.

Doesn't stop her calling daily BEGGING for another visit from an officer ;)

Booyakaaaaaa"

• Haha

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
And the worst part is when she does come back she’ll still be raking in gifts and acting like gods chosen one.

lje88

Chatty Member
Fuck sake waited 6 hours for the fight and my husband decides to call so missed it!!
Never trust a man to come on time 😂

• Haha

Beckz1205

VIP Member
IMG_8942.jpeg

I’m sorry, but she’s so ugly! Both inside and out! I bet you could see that forehead from space!

• Haha
  • Sick

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
Yesterday I saw a video of her saying she’s the biggest creator on the app and she can’t get ‘down’ the leaderboard etc etc.

But she’s not a creator is she?! She’s literally a beggar. She doesn’t do videos and shit she just sits on live shouting for gifts, may as well pop herself down to Harrods with a little blanket and hat and beg there 🤦🏼‍♀️ Tit

• Haha

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
I’ll be slightly disappointed if she’s back live in an hour tbh, they need to slap her with a ban on social media cause they can do that. They can see if she actually works with whatever company she claims but they’ll note she doesn’t. Interested to see what happens next…

Reactions: 12