Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
From her antics online tonight? I’ve not watched her for a while, can’t be arsed listening to the same shite.
No from the January drunken N word drama 2 months ago.

This country is bananas if that's what the Police are using their resources on at 3am on a Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Probably getting their own back from her calls to the Sun newspaper about them smashing her door clean aff haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
The comments were sayin you can’t even manage your bills then one said you can’t even manage your eyebrows 🤣

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
The officer who arrested her called her Chelsea rather than Leanne.

That's weird is it not?

Windermere

VIP Member
The gifts are drying up but she is raking it in with subscriptions. She got 800 subs in one day

Also I do think she's shot herself in the foot with these sub lives in the long run. She loses casual viewers who could be inclined to gift, misses new audience etc. Completely shuts herself off. But she's too thick to think like this

• Wow

feel4u

Chatty Member
Iv worked in customer service most my adult life and if I was at the other end of the phone I would make it as hard for her as possible if she spoke me to me like that! Being nice gets you what you want easier and quicker than being a cunt!

Windermere

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I've been bored as anything without some roots daily drama !!! Who the fuck is there to watch! I swear if she didn't come live I wouldnt even go on tiktok :oops: :oops: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Miss red, eq, zach, tyrone will have to trawl that fyp high and low because what are they gonna talk about!

• Haha
  • Heart

Loppylou89

VIP Member
She just said she’s going off now and we won’t see her until next week “bye everyone” *turns off sub chat* “bye everyone…” *smiles and waves at everyone* 10 minutes later, she’s still on as if she never said she was going

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Where is she now? Did she go off? Or taken off? That Dave Dorans is another wanker that only does well on the app through being obsessed and chasing clout off the likes of CLA. I see he has his whole team now obsessed with trying to beat her in the rankings. He was there one that filmed Sobriety Jack and John Shields ‘fighting’.
Aye as soon as he seen the 9k views in emz live this morning he was in there like Lawrence on a happy meal

• Haha

Windermere

VIP Member
Think she thought it would be some glamorous event

It's in some local sports hall

I'm dead

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not going to lie. When she clatters the spoon is outstanding. Staring at the screen. 🤣
Her facial expressions are brilliant
---
Also love when a foreign person battles her and she starts rambling random shit that they have zero clue about.

She had an Emirati guy on earlier and she was going on about smoking reefa and that's why she can't visit Dubai. It was fucking hilarious.
---
I also loved when she was live at 6am sticking tiles all over the flat within an inch of its life when we were all up getting ready to go to work.

I've been late multiple times to work because I couldn't stop watching her. She is gripping.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
I won't miss her, I barely watch her anymore but I will miss David's skits of her😂😂

But let's get real, this is Teflon coated CLA. She'll be back with her histrionics and dramatics by reset 🥴🥴

• Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
Is Modeen wearing CLAs plastic floor tiles?
Screenshot_20240201_215314_TikTok.jpg

---
She looks pretty. I hope she keeps the coat on 😂

• Haha

pickledfoot

Chatty Member
A friend of mine was recently arrested, they came in the middle of the night to arrest him as well so it’s definitely something they do.