Chelsealeeart #3 Is on live every single day, she's not an alcoholic she drinks IPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely keeps an eye on our threads. She was mentioning about people talking about her not changing clothes, don’t you know she’s wearing a 4k max mara jacket today and a Gucci bag dahhhling!!
Were all jealous because we’re telling her she should get some help we just want to be as famous as her and because we don’t have followers we’re dog shite to her. Vile woman. No apologies nothing. Just more awful comments about others.

Now she’s going on about the amount of people that we’re watching her last night as if it’s a good thing. Delusions.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She definitely keeps an eye on our threads. She was mentioning about people talking about her not changing clothes, don’t you know she’s wearing a 4k max mara jacket today and a Gucci bag dahhhling!!
Were all jealous because we’re telling her she should get some help we just want to be as famous as her and because we don’t have followers we’re dog shite to her. Vile woman. No apologies nothing. Just more awful comments about others.

Now she’s going on about the amount of people that we’re watching her last night as if it’s a good thing. Delusions.
Is that not the coat she got in TK Maxx, because she thought it looked like a Max Mara 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she can’t remember anything, how is she remembering how many viewers she had? 🧐 I honestly can’t tell if she can’t remember or if she can but doesn’t want to take accountability, it is crazy the amount of people who are excusing it though, mayb it’s because I haven’t been watching her long so haven’t seen it before but mental health or not, there is no excuse at all, if that is how you behave due to your mental health, you need to be getting help 🙈
The people she was abusing, her mental health is not their problem to deal with

Reactions: 12
If you look at her hashtag people have uploaded clips from last night. It’s grim.

The problem is even if she had even a smidge of guilt/shame from what happened then that’s immediately stamped out by her ‘fans’ telling her how great and innocent she is and she’s a queen etc. And giving her gifts! Literally rewarding bad behaviour with money. She’ll never get better as long as she’s got people telling her that stuff - she’s not behaving badly, restaurant staff just don’t like how she talks - she’s not getting kicked out for screeching and filming people, but because the staff are stuck up Chelsea/belgravia snobs. Etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Your profile pic is gold! 🤣

Reactions: 3
If she can’t remember anything, how is she remembering how many viewers she had? 🧐 I honestly can’t tell if she can’t remember or if she can but doesn’t want to take accountability,
She’s a compulsive liar she remembers the bits she wants

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If she can’t remember anything, how is she remembering how many viewers she had? 🧐 I honestly can’t tell if she can’t remember or if she can but doesn’t want to take accountability, it is crazy the amount of people who are excusing it though, mayb it’s because I haven’t been watching her long so haven’t seen it before but mental health or not, there is no excuse at all, if that is how you behave due to your mental health, you need to be getting help 🙈
The people she was abusing, her mental health is not their problem to deal with
She was taking screen shots of the views early on when it got to 1k, 2k not sure if she was later on

Reactions: 2
There was so much going on last night, that I forgot about the group of men inviting her to their AA meeting 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel so sorry for that guy last night - he had no reason to be singled out like that amongst his friends… ugh she’s a disgrace

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The 50 pounds has gone a long way, especially if she gave a 20 pound tip to someone in the pub.

Reactions: 5
The 50 pounds has gone a long way, especially if she gave a 20 pound tip to someone in the pub.
That’s what I was thinking, did she walk out some places without paying? And why is her card still blocked?

Reactions: 6
Do people realise in her comments that the Harrods card she has, literally anyone can get?

She talks about it like it’s exclusive to her and socialites alike. Literally anyone can have that level of a Harrods card. You can only be upgraded if you spend over a certain amount each year.

She sat and screamed about people with money last night, verbally abusing people in certain cars etc; yet her whole identity is now based of the vacuous tit she does like going in Harrods (yet not paying the service charge lol).

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.